Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Luunai's Accents ]
1 2 ... 317 318 319 320 321 ... 575 576
@Luunai is it possible I can purchase the Shamanic Adornments (Coatl M) if it's in stock?

Also if it's possible, could you put me on the pinglist for the Clockwork Emperor (Imp M) & general pinglist?
@Luunai is it possible I can purchase the Shamanic Adornments (Coatl M) if it's in stock?

Also if it's possible, could you put me on the pinglist for the Clockwork Emperor (Imp M) & general pinglist?
tumblr_inline_no4pyfqgOn1rbfe8q_500.gifff6e15c683.png
@HSoup
Thank you so much, adding you :)

@CatChant
Sure, added!

@Pelistorm
Yes, I have one last copy left, but I can only accept gems for now! If that sounds fine, feel free to send payment over whenever you're ready~ c:
And sure, I'll also add you to the ping lists, thanks a bunch for your interest!
@HSoup
Thank you so much, adding you :)

@CatChant
Sure, added!

@Pelistorm
Yes, I have one last copy left, but I can only accept gems for now! If that sounds fine, feel free to send payment over whenever you're ready~ c:
And sure, I'll also add you to the ping lists, thanks a bunch for your interest!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
~ Ancient Desert Runes (Noct M) ~

Hello @Luunai ! I'd like to preorder TWO of the above if possible :)
(Also, are you not accepting treasure for this particular accent?)
~ Ancient Desert Runes (Noct M) ~

Hello @Luunai ! I'd like to preorder TWO of the above if possible :)
(Also, are you not accepting treasure for this particular accent?)
@Ivysaur
Hello there! Of course, I'm noting you down :)
I can unfortunately only accept treasure if the required gem slots are filled (I need them to cover the cost of the blueprint), that's why there are only gem slots at the moment. Does it work for you, though? If you need a bit time to convert treasure into gems, that's totally fine, no rush. uvu
@Ivysaur
Hello there! Of course, I'm noting you down :)
I can unfortunately only accept treasure if the required gem slots are filled (I need them to cover the cost of the blueprint), that's why there are only gem slots at the moment. Does it work for you, though? If you need a bit time to convert treasure into gems, that's totally fine, no rush. uvu
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai

Could you point me in the right direction? I'm not too acquainted with trading for gems on FR.
Sorry if I'm being a nuisance. ^__^;

Never mind! A friend helped me out :) Should I send the gems now? (Sorry for being so noobish!)
@Luunai

Could you point me in the right direction? I'm not too acquainted with trading for gems on FR.
Sorry if I'm being a nuisance. ^__^;

Never mind! A friend helped me out :) Should I send the gems now? (Sorry for being so noobish!)
@Luunai

Could you please add me to the Bringer of Fortune (Wildclaw M) ping list if re-released? Thank you!!

EDIT: Can you add me to Bringer of Fortune (Skydancer F) too?
@Luunai

Could you please add me to the Bringer of Fortune (Wildclaw M) ping list if re-released? Thank you!!

EDIT: Can you add me to Bringer of Fortune (Skydancer F) too?
@Luunai
Hello))
Ping me to the list please for Crimson Empress
@Luunai
Hello))
Ping me to the list please for Crimson Empress
Theme with the dragons of friend. =3
fadc7e35cc68.jpg
@Ivysaur
No worries at all! c; Yes, you can go ahead and send the gems, the batch is ready to be submitted and I'll send it in as soon as I collected payment from everyone. uwu Thank you so much!

@Calavera @macchabee

â–º We received enough orders to print the third run of Ancient Desert Runes (Noct M)! :D If you're still interested, feel free to send the gems whenever you're ready~

@Roe
Sure thing, adding you :)

@Nigai
Do you mean ping list or preorder list? xD Because I only have four more slots open for this accents, after which it will be retired. c: (The copies already arrived and I'll send them out as soon as I'm back on my laptop!)
@Ivysaur
No worries at all! c; Yes, you can go ahead and send the gems, the batch is ready to be submitted and I'll send it in as soon as I collected payment from everyone. uwu Thank you so much!

@Calavera @macchabee

â–º We received enough orders to print the third run of Ancient Desert Runes (Noct M)! :D If you're still interested, feel free to send the gems whenever you're ready~

@Roe
Sure thing, adding you :)

@Nigai
Do you mean ping list or preorder list? xD Because I only have four more slots open for this accents, after which it will be retired. c: (The copies already arrived and I'll send them out as soon as I'm back on my laptop!)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai
Yes))))
I'm interesting in one copy of this accent
@Luunai
Yes))))
I'm interesting in one copy of this accent
Theme with the dragons of friend. =3
fadc7e35cc68.jpg
@Luunai, I changed my username from witherless to evr, but I'd like to stay on your general ping list if you don't mind! ;~; You have such pretty things
@Luunai, I changed my username from witherless to evr, but I'd like to stay on your general ping list if you don't mind! ;~; You have such pretty things
1 2 ... 317 318 319 320 321 ... 575 576