Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Luunai's Accents ]
1 2 ... 319 320 321 322 323 ... 575 576
@Luunai

One Gold Dragon Tattoo pleeaaazzzeeee! I'll pay in gems. I can send them right over if you need the payment straight away. I'm so excited! :D
@Luunai

One Gold Dragon Tattoo pleeaaazzzeeee! I'll pay in gems. I can send them right over if you need the payment straight away. I'm so excited! :D
Forum_Signature_zpsprijfarf.jpg
@Luunai I'd love to take a slot for the black dragon tattoo, though I'm afraid I can only pay in treasure right now.
@Luunai I'd love to take a slot for the black dragon tattoo, though I'm afraid I can only pay in treasure right now.
EVxMXr1.png
@Luunai

I'd love a slot for the Fiery Dragon Tattoo! ^-^

I'd like to pay in gems please. Thank you! ^-^
@Luunai

I'd love a slot for the Fiery Dragon Tattoo! ^-^

I'd like to pay in gems please. Thank you! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@benalene @Candor @elvirastera
I noted you all down for treasure slots and will ping you as soon as I received enough gem orders to submit the batches :)

@Maryvel
I marked you down, thank you! ;u; And sure thing, you can send payment whenever you're ready~

@PhoenixMiko
Perfect, thanks a bunch! I'll note you down c:
@benalene @Candor @elvirastera
I noted you all down for treasure slots and will ping you as soon as I received enough gem orders to submit the batches :)

@Maryvel
I marked you down, thank you! ;u; And sure thing, you can send payment whenever you're ready~

@PhoenixMiko
Perfect, thanks a bunch! I'll note you down c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@luunai, I'm unclear if you need pre-payment for re-orders? I dearly want Gold Dragon Tattoo, but would need some time to round up the gems.
@luunai, I'm unclear if you need pre-payment for re-orders? I dearly want Gold Dragon Tattoo, but would need some time to round up the gems.
ouroborus_sig1_Earth_small.png
I can do gems for the gold dragon tattoo
I can do gems for the gold dragon tattoo
Art and Design
www.facebook.com/thelittleblackcatcompany
@Luunai

Lovely, I'll send the payment over so I don't forget it later! ^-^
@Luunai

Lovely, I'll send the payment over so I don't forget it later! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@allochthon
I usually need pre-payment to cover the cost of the blueprints, yes. But there are always a few slots I can reserve for holds, so I can definitely mark you down :) Just send payment whenever you collected it then, it will probably take a few days until the copies arrive anyway~

@Rusti
Great, I'll note you down!
@allochthon
I usually need pre-payment to cover the cost of the blueprints, yes. But there are always a few slots I can reserve for holds, so I can definitely mark you down :) Just send payment whenever you collected it then, it will probably take a few days until the copies arrive anyway~

@Rusti
Great, I'll note you down!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai Could I take treasure slots for the Black and Fiery accents? I'll have the money in a few days
@Luunai Could I take treasure slots for the Black and Fiery accents? I'll have the money in a few days
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Satirecat
If you buy all three, it will be 1500 gems total c:

@Kuroida
Sure thing, sounds fine, I'm marking you down! Thanks a bunch for ordering :)
@Satirecat
If you buy all three, it will be 1500 gems total c:

@Kuroida
Sure thing, sounds fine, I'm marking you down! Thanks a bunch for ordering :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
1 2 ... 319 320 321 322 323 ... 575 576