Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Luunai's Accents ]
1 2 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 575 576
@Naviri @noxeyes @TheElvishDevil @Mumtup @Nightwind

â–º Batch #2 of Crimson Empress arrived, I'm sending out the copies now! Thanks a lot for your purchase c:

3 leftover copies in stock, will be retired after sold out!

@Nigai
Alright :) You can go ahead and send payment anytime, and I get back with your copy asap!

@evr
Thanks for letting me know, I'll change your name :D And of course I don't mind haha, I'm happy you like my work~
@Naviri @noxeyes @TheElvishDevil @Mumtup @Nightwind

â–º Batch #2 of Crimson Empress arrived, I'm sending out the copies now! Thanks a lot for your purchase c:

3 leftover copies in stock, will be retired after sold out!

@Nigai
Alright :) You can go ahead and send payment anytime, and I get back with your copy asap!

@evr
Thanks for letting me know, I'll change your name :D And of course I don't mind haha, I'm happy you like my work~
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Absinthium

â–º Ray'llumian Queen is ready to be submitted, so I'm collecting payment, in case you're still interested! c:
@Absinthium

â–º Ray'llumian Queen is ready to be submitted, so I'm collecting payment, in case you're still interested! c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai Yup, I am ! Sending payment
@Luunai Yup, I am ! Sending payment
QzjJGX2.png
@Kintsy
Thank you so much, I'm adding you to all the lists! uwu
You have an incredibly beautiful lair by the way, really lovely taste~ c:
@Kintsy
Thank you so much, I'm adding you to all the lists! uwu
You have an incredibly beautiful lair by the way, really lovely taste~ c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Kintsy
My pleasure, we seem to have a similar taste! IVORY. And that's alright, I didn't use up my daily bump anyway. xD
I only breed upon request nowadays, so I can throw them into a nest for you right now! I'll send you a PM in about five days as soon as they hatch, if that sounds good? c:
@Kintsy
My pleasure, we seem to have a similar taste! IVORY. And that's alright, I didn't use up my daily bump anyway. xD
I only breed upon request nowadays, so I can throw them into a nest for you right now! I'll send you a PM in about five days as soon as they hatch, if that sounds good? c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
â–º Update: new accents are in stock! c:

Most of them are listed at the AH, but you can always PM me for alternate payment / holds~

x2 *will retire after they sold out*

x5

x8

x5
â–º Update: new accents are in stock! c:

Most of them are listed at the AH, but you can always PM me for alternate payment / holds~

x2 *will retire after they sold out*

x5

x8

x5
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai

Hi! May I please be added to the pinglist for the Fiery Dragon Tattoo (Imp M). Thank you! ^-^
@Luunai

Hi! May I please be added to the pinglist for the Fiery Dragon Tattoo (Imp M). Thank you! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko
Sure thing, added c:
@PhoenixMiko
Sure thing, added c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@allochthon @Sootsprite @macchabee @Keero @ClawsThatCatch @Stormdragon @Rusti @Uncoordinated @Faileas @Holone @Maryvel @Kuroida @mythologically @Satirecat @Magenta @Candor @Artisans @Time @Inkcharm @Oriru @Saryina @Paradox @Embyrs @nika @benalene @Naviri @Ravel @Cyanide @Sootsprite @elvirastera @Keero @ClawsThatCatch @Holone @Kuroida @Satirecat @Magenta @LovelyDeeps @Artisans @Inkcharm @Oriru @Paradox @Embyrs @nika @Naviri @Asmea @Ravel @dragonlord108 @Sootsprite @Keero @ClawsThatCatch @Holone @Kuroida @Satirecat @Magenta @PhoenixMiko [b][color=firebrick]â–º Grand Tribal Dragon Tattoo reprint![/color][/b] I'm opening preorders for the Dragon Tattoo series, just let me know if you want a slot! c: I need at least [b]four gem orders each[/b] to make a reprint possible. If you can only pay in treasure, [i]please say so[/i] - I'm happy to reserve treasure slots as well, however they won't count towards the required orders, so I need to know. uwu Thank you so much! [b][color=firebrick]â–º Bulk Offer:[/color][/b] If you order two of them, they price will be rounded down to 1000 gems total, if you order all three, it will be 1500 gems. [b]~ Gold Dragon Tattoo (Imp M) ~[/b] [skin=3976] [img]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff484/Chiyo25/Accent%20Shop/Gold9.png[/img] [b]~ Black Dragon Tattoo (Imp M) ~[/b] [skin=3977] [img]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff484/Chiyo25/Accent%20Shop/BasicBlack.png[/img] [b]~ Fiery Dragon Tattoo (Imp M) ~[/b] [skin=4079] [img]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff484/Chiyo25/Accent%20Shop/BasicFire.png[/img] [i]Please note: as always the reprint ping lists will be deleted after this notification, to keep them up-to-date. If you want to stay on the list(s) for future reprints, just let me know! ;)[/i]
@allochthon @Sootsprite @macchabee @Keero @ClawsThatCatch @Stormdragon @Rusti @Uncoordinated @Faileas @Holone @Maryvel @Kuroida @mythologically @Satirecat @Magenta
@Candor @Artisans @Time @Inkcharm @Oriru @Saryina @Paradox @Embyrs @nika @benalene @Naviri @Ravel @Cyanide @Sootsprite @elvirastera @Keero @ClawsThatCatch @Holone @Kuroida @Satirecat @Magenta
@LovelyDeeps @Artisans @Inkcharm @Oriru @Paradox @Embyrs @nika @Naviri @Asmea @Ravel @dragonlord108 @Sootsprite @Keero @ClawsThatCatch @Holone @Kuroida @Satirecat @Magenta @PhoenixMiko

â–º Grand Tribal Dragon Tattoo reprint!

I'm opening preorders for the Dragon Tattoo series, just let me know if you want a slot! c:

I need at least four gem orders each to make a reprint possible.
If you can only pay in treasure, please say so - I'm happy to reserve treasure slots as well, however they won't count towards the required orders, so I need to know. uwu Thank you so much!

â–º Bulk Offer: If you order two of them, they price will be rounded down to 1000 gems total, if you order all three, it will be 1500 gems.

~ Gold Dragon Tattoo (Imp M) ~

Gold9.png

~ Black Dragon Tattoo (Imp M) ~

BasicBlack.png

~ Fiery Dragon Tattoo (Imp M) ~

BasicFire.png

Please note: as always the reprint ping lists will be deleted after this notification, to keep them up-to-date. If you want to stay on the list(s) for future reprints, just let me know! ;)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai
Can you put me down for a treasure slot for the black dragon tattoo?
@Luunai
Can you put me down for a treasure slot for the black dragon tattoo?
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
1 2 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 575 576