Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Luunai's Accents ]
1 2 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 576
@Aavinox
Thank you so much for showing him to me! He looks magnificent, and I feel flattered that he wears my accent <3
@Aavinox
Thank you so much for showing him to me! He looks magnificent, and I feel flattered that he wears my accent <3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
thank you for the ping & reprinting!! I've had the wildclaw male one on my boy for a very long time and I am so excited to now have wildclaw female and skydancer female versions, I will have to choose which dragons carefully for those here is my boy though [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2877519][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/28776/2877519_350.png[/img][/url] bonus - this is the same dragon I use for my avatar :D
thank you for the ping & reprinting!! I've had the wildclaw male one on my boy for a very long time and I am so excited to now have wildclaw female and skydancer female versions, I will have to choose which dragons carefully for those

here is my boy though

2877519_350.png

bonus - this is the same dragon I use for my avatar :D
@Kiguru
Oohh, thank you very much for showing Ampharos to me! He looks utterly stunning, and it's very fitting that such an old dragon wears a pretty old accent :') Thank you for your support!
@Kiguru
Oohh, thank you very much for showing Ampharos to me! He looks utterly stunning, and it's very fitting that such an old dragon wears a pretty old accent :') Thank you for your support!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
Oops, I didn't check FR for a week and how they're all sold out... I'm interested in the WC and SD female ones, if you end up doing a reprint
Oops, I didn't check FR for a week and how they're all sold out... I'm interested in the WC and SD female ones, if you end up doing a reprint
@nika
The listings expired, so there are actually still copies around :)
I've sent you PAs if you're still interested!
@nika
The listings expired, so there are actually still copies around :)
I've sent you PAs if you're still interested!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
Oh great, thank you! :)
Oh great, thank you! :)
Bought Bringer of Fortune for this boy. It's very pretty, elegant. Wonderful work! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91964000][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919641/91964000_350.png[/img][/url]
Bought Bringer of Fortune for this boy. It's very pretty, elegant. Wonderful work!

91964000_350.png
@EverGiven
Thank you very much for sharing your gorgeous boy! I love his unique design, and I'm happy to see how nicely my accents fits in - all the details play together in a magnificent way!
@EverGiven
Thank you very much for sharing your gorgeous boy! I love his unique design, and I'm happy to see how nicely my accents fits in - all the details play together in a magnificent way!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
[center][emoji=raven size=1]
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
hi I was wondering... I do realise it says "commissions closed and never to be opened" but I was wondering if that "never" means for real "till the end of times" or that maybe it's super depending on your irl activites of which you will maybe eventually get a break some day :B because I really like your art and I have a ready made idea for a skin and also a lot of gems. BUT if it's just because you don't want to do it then that's cool too and I apologise for wasting your time then with this question [emoji=silhouette size=1]
hi I was wondering... I do realise it says "commissions closed and never to be opened" but I was wondering if that "never" means for real "till the end of times" or that maybe it's super depending on your irl activites of which you will maybe eventually get a break some day :B because I really like your art and I have a ready made idea for a skin and also a lot of gems.

BUT if it's just because you don't want to do it then that's cool too and I apologise for wasting your time then with this question
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
1 2 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 576