Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Corrupted [accepting apps]
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 118 119
@amariex sorry about that but I just got the idea today so...yah...I am going to wright a new app for him to add so more history @nihill
@amariex sorry about that but I just got the idea today so...yah...I am going to wright a new app for him to add so more history @nihill
@catgc4000 You're going to have to give us more information than that, I'm sorry. You still don't explain what this 'nightmare' is - is he possessed, does he have multiple personality disorder? What attacked him? What powers does the 'nightmare' give him? Recall that anything mystical or magical has to be approved by Rhyvendra and myself.

Edit: Oh, and when you enter his reworked profile, please don't just put "Same as before" - it makes a lot more work for us; just fill in whatever you had before, please!
@catgc4000 You're going to have to give us more information than that, I'm sorry. You still don't explain what this 'nightmare' is - is he possessed, does he have multiple personality disorder? What attacked him? What powers does the 'nightmare' give him? Recall that anything mystical or magical has to be approved by Rhyvendra and myself.

Edit: Oh, and when you enter his reworked profile, please don't just put "Same as before" - it makes a lot more work for us; just fill in whatever you had before, please!
@nihill @Rhyvendra (and everyone else) I'm sorry I've not been replying. I just traveled back to university from winter break and ran into some problems i need to take care of here. I'll try to get posting again by tomorrow!
@nihill @Rhyvendra (and everyone else) I'm sorry I've not been replying. I just traveled back to university from winter break and ran into some problems i need to take care of here. I'll try to get posting again by tomorrow!
small7_zps60257e78.png
@Saethala No problem! I'm glad you're back with us.
@Saethala No problem! I'm glad you're back with us.
@nihill ahh< 3 thank you very much, it means a lot, I love playing her ;u; some that I advertised to seemed interested, so maybe they'll join. I hope atleast. I also advertised on another site that discusses flight rising, but they're the type of group where you have to post it enough for them to notice :\
@nihill ahh< 3 thank you very much, it means a lot, I love playing her ;u; some that I advertised to seemed interested, so maybe they'll join. I hope atleast. I also advertised on another site that discusses flight rising, but they're the type of group where you have to post it enough for them to notice :\
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@Nyctea She seems like a great character to play. I can't wait to see her in actual battle.
@Nyctea She seems like a great character to play. I can't wait to see her in actual battle.
@nihill
Hope you don't mind that sudden change... XD
@nihill
Hope you don't mind that sudden change... XD
C5V5o0z.png[/url]
@Nihill so I've been meaning to ask for a while, how do I use the one chat website you guys set up? I don't know what server to put in, whenever it asks me ^^''
@Nihill so I've been meaning to ask for a while, how do I use the one chat website you guys set up? I don't know what server to put in, whenever it asks me ^^''
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@nihill @Rhyvendra Saw the thing about the time skip soon, and if it's all right, I might just wait to post with Kai until then since she's not really doing much with anyone else at this point?

Also, if I've missed a timeskip tell me; I'm trying to read through stuff well enough but I'm not sure I accomplished that right now. I'll read more closely tomorrow when it's not midnight... >.>
@nihill @Rhyvendra Saw the thing about the time skip soon, and if it's all right, I might just wait to post with Kai until then since she's not really doing much with anyone else at this point?

Also, if I've missed a timeskip tell me; I'm trying to read through stuff well enough but I'm not sure I accomplished that right now. I'll read more closely tomorrow when it's not midnight... >.>
small7_zps60257e78.png
@Saethala

I'll be posting the start of the timeskip either today or tomorrow. Had to go to the ER yesterday and on some really strong pain meds so it may either be short or full of errors.... either way I will fix it when I'm less..... on cloud eleven with pink elephants playing with yellow mice. All I have to say right now is thank gods for chrome's spell/grammar check thing.
@Saethala

I'll be posting the start of the timeskip either today or tomorrow. Had to go to the ER yesterday and on some really strong pain meds so it may either be short or full of errors.... either way I will fix it when I'm less..... on cloud eleven with pink elephants playing with yellow mice. All I have to say right now is thank gods for chrome's spell/grammar check thing.
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 118 119