Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Corrupted [accepting apps]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
@nihill @Rhyvendra App form filled out for Kailani!
@nihill @Rhyvendra App form filled out for Kailani!
small7_zps60257e78.png
@Saethala Application received and accepted. Welcome to Scales! We may start playing as early as tomorrow.
@Saethala Application received and accepted. Welcome to Scales! We may start playing as early as tomorrow.
@nihill @rhyvendra application for Vantro is officially in.
@nihill @rhyvendra application for Vantro is officially in.
@fujin

Vantro has been accepted, temporary position in the military at Varr. Rage will contact him at a later date to see about facilitating a different position for him within her spy networks.
@fujin

Vantro has been accepted, temporary position in the military at Varr. Rage will contact him at a later date to see about facilitating a different position for him within her spy networks.
@fujin Application received, and everything looks good, except you forgot to mention which clan he belongs to. He sounds like a Varr, with his history. We thought maybe as he's so young, he could start out as an unassigned dragon, and Rage can recruit him to spy for her later on? If that works for you.
@fujin Application received, and everything looks good, except you forgot to mention which clan he belongs to. He sounds like a Varr, with his history. We thought maybe as he's so young, he could start out as an unassigned dragon, and Rage can recruit him to spy for her later on? If that works for you.
@nihill @rhyvendra, I left it blank for a reason since we were discussing it on the other page, but that sounds like an excellent idea! So start out Varr and then get recruited for Augur?
@nihill @rhyvendra, I left it blank for a reason since we were discussing it on the other page, but that sounds like an excellent idea! So start out Varr and then get recruited for Augur?
@fujin Right. He'll remain Varr, as far as anyone knows, but secretly he'll be spying on his clanmates for Rage. I'll switch that, then. Accepted!
@fujin Right. He'll remain Varr, as far as anyone knows, but secretly he'll be spying on his clanmates for Rage. I'll switch that, then. Accepted!
Character submitted, @nihill @Rhyvendra

now featuring 20% more incredibly boring backstory
Character submitted, @nihill @Rhyvendra

now featuring 20% more incredibly boring backstory
@Etcetera7 If my own backstory was written down, I have no doubt I'd fall asleep reading it. Dikkets looks great. Received and accepted, welcome (back) to Scales!

@fujin @Saethala & anyone else who pops in. We've revived the old IRC chat. You can join it through this link: http://mibbit.com/?server=irc.mibbit.net&channel=#scalesrp

(I've got it linked on the front page too, down at the bottom, for future use.)
@Etcetera7 If my own backstory was written down, I have no doubt I'd fall asleep reading it. Dikkets looks great. Received and accepted, welcome (back) to Scales!

@fujin @Saethala & anyone else who pops in. We've revived the old IRC chat. You can join it through this link: http://mibbit.com/?server=irc.mibbit.net&channel=#scalesrp

(I've got it linked on the front page too, down at the bottom, for future use.)
@nihill Quick question before I fill out the form... What if a certain somebody doesn't want to give me their age? I'm looking at you Breksta! Also can I copy my bio over from the previous RP? Ignore this... I'm going to not be lazy! :D
@nihill Quick question before I fill out the form... What if a certain somebody doesn't want to give me their age? I'm looking at you Breksta! Also can I copy my bio over from the previous RP? Ignore this... I'm going to not be lazy! :D
C5V5o0z.png[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119