Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Corrupted [accepting apps]
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 118 119
@rhyvendra Oh dang, the ER? Are you okay?
@rhyvendra Oh dang, the ER? Are you okay?
@Zephriam

Yeah, I'm fine. Went in for a problem with a toenail and infection, left without a toenail and heavy pain ***** and antibiotics. Turns out the issue had gotten into the bone and that's why it was so painful the past few weeks. Sadly I'm known in my family for having a very weak immune system and lots of health issues. (Yay genetics *sigh*) On a normal basis I have to go to the doctor once or twice a month, the ER is less often but.... yeah had no choice in the matter yesterday. I'm glad I got to leave when I did.
@Zephriam

Yeah, I'm fine. Went in for a problem with a toenail and infection, left without a toenail and heavy pain ***** and antibiotics. Turns out the issue had gotten into the bone and that's why it was so painful the past few weeks. Sadly I'm known in my family for having a very weak immune system and lots of health issues. (Yay genetics *sigh*) On a normal basis I have to go to the doctor once or twice a month, the ER is less often but.... yeah had no choice in the matter yesterday. I'm glad I got to leave when I did.
@amariex @nihill updated his profile hope it works out (P.S. She is his other half his dangerous side, but she still cares all she wants to do is protect him to keep him safe to keep the darkness deep with-in him from consuming him she is him, she just was unable to help him till the fire that killed his mate broke the barrier of his emotions)
@amariex @nihill updated his profile hope it works out (P.S. She is his other half his dangerous side, but she still cares all she wants to do is protect him to keep him safe to keep the darkness deep with-in him from consuming him she is him, she just was unable to help him till the fire that killed his mate broke the barrier of his emotions)
Another crazy weekend. I'll catch up with everything tomorrow, a little too exhausted right now to reply. My cat got herself stuck up a pine tree with no branches close enough to the ground for me to climb and resisted all attempts to coax her down for 12 hours or so...until I offered tuna. So, not much rest last night.

@Nyctea Are you referring to the IRC? I think the server you use pops up as a default, it's something mibbit. I'll check for sure when I'm not on my phone. The channel is #scalesrp

@catgc4000 Likewise, I'll check out your profile tomorrow- my phone is not fond of opening google documents.

@Rhyvendra For the timeskip, I thought we could each post with Rage and Cringe making clan-wide announcements to bring everyone up to speed on events. Rage could talk about the scribes making inquiries and Cringe could discuss extra warrior patrols, stuff like that.

Also should figure out who Radinen shares her discovery with, if anyone.
Another crazy weekend. I'll catch up with everything tomorrow, a little too exhausted right now to reply. My cat got herself stuck up a pine tree with no branches close enough to the ground for me to climb and resisted all attempts to coax her down for 12 hours or so...until I offered tuna. So, not much rest last night.

@Nyctea Are you referring to the IRC? I think the server you use pops up as a default, it's something mibbit. I'll check for sure when I'm not on my phone. The channel is #scalesrp

@catgc4000 Likewise, I'll check out your profile tomorrow- my phone is not fond of opening google documents.

@Rhyvendra For the timeskip, I thought we could each post with Rage and Cringe making clan-wide announcements to bring everyone up to speed on events. Rage could talk about the scribes making inquiries and Cringe could discuss extra warrior patrols, stuff like that.

@Nihill Alright, I'll try it ^u^ [quote]Also should figure out who Radinen shares her discovery with, if anyone.[/quote] *wiggles eyebrows*
@Nihill Alright, I'll try it ^u^
Quote:

*wiggles eyebrows*
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@Nyctea *squints suspiciously*
@Nyctea *squints suspiciously*
Hey there, are you still indeed accepting applications? :)
Hey there, are you still indeed accepting applications? :)
tumblr_o6fklgpgZq1u3wsjco9_400.png
@Lacybug Apologies for the slow response. It was a hectic weekend. We are still accepting applications, yes.
@Lacybug Apologies for the slow response. It was a hectic weekend. We are still accepting applications, yes.
@Nihill I added Curse's form! ^v^
@Nihill I added Curse's form! ^v^
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
Well, damn, I didn't know a time skip was coming up so soon! Poor Icingdeath's gonna walk over an unconscious Imperial and into an empty council room and be like "damn kids and their partying!"

My apologies for not being too active recently. School's taken its toll, but I'm adjusting quickly to it.
Well, damn, I didn't know a time skip was coming up so soon! Poor Icingdeath's gonna walk over an unconscious Imperial and into an empty council room and be like "damn kids and their partying!"

My apologies for not being too active recently. School's taken its toll, but I'm adjusting quickly to it.
ADOPTABLE SHOP: rrfTK6i.png ART TUMBLR: QT3VHAl.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 118 119