Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Corrupted [accepting apps]
@Loquaciousky Oh... I see.
@Loquaciousky Oh... I see.
accessibility.png
@Ragnaroc
Before Scales: Corrupted, there was a similar RP set up, known simply as Scales. (Iirc, nihill ran that one too, but I could be wrong on that.) It died fairly quickly for various reasons, and we've seen neither hide nor hair of the original clutch of threads for... months, now.
Nyctea, who I presume was also in the original, asked just what happened to the Scales v.1 threads.
I have no idea why Zeph brought up rebooting this set of threads; I can only assume my answering Nyctea confused them.
@Ragnaroc
Before Scales: Corrupted, there was a similar RP set up, known simply as Scales. (Iirc, nihill ran that one too, but I could be wrong on that.) It died fairly quickly for various reasons, and we've seen neither hide nor hair of the original clutch of threads for... months, now.
Nyctea, who I presume was also in the original, asked just what happened to the Scales v.1 threads.
I have no idea why Zeph brought up rebooting this set of threads; I can only assume my answering Nyctea confused them.
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
@nihill @Rhyvendra @SpectrileBanner @fujin @Loquaciousky @Etcetera7 @amariex @Coax @Saethala @Ragnaroc @AFlyingMuffin @Nyctea @catgc4000 @Barnaby @Manwe @FoxTrott @Screaming

There will indeed be a timeskip soon, and something exiting is planned for everyone, I just ask that you be patient as we are still trying to flesh out the final bits of annoying logistics for you guys. (I can tell you that this song may also play a part, but not telling why. Shhhh! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXoBT7AdWCs )

As of how we plan on this going, there will be three 'groups' soon. The group with Reeper, the group with Ruin and a group still in the Deepheart, and all three will be facing really big challenges soon. What these challenges are, I can not say yet.

I am going to take this time to ask what time most of you are on so that we can figure out what is the best day to set the start of this up. It has been one of the things we've been needing to figure out before we could go ahead with this, but it's hard to figure it out without asking. We will base who is going to be in what group by available times, so that everyone can have fun during the three events.

Till the three events happen, I'm okay with a dinner party for the group at the shop, however soon you and the science team will be very busy.
@nihill @Rhyvendra @SpectrileBanner @fujin @Loquaciousky @Etcetera7 @amariex @Coax @Saethala @Ragnaroc @AFlyingMuffin @Nyctea @catgc4000 @Barnaby @Manwe @FoxTrott @Screaming

There will indeed be a timeskip soon, and something exiting is planned for everyone, I just ask that you be patient as we are still trying to flesh out the final bits of annoying logistics for you guys. (I can tell you that this song may also play a part, but not telling why. Shhhh! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXoBT7AdWCs )

As of how we plan on this going, there will be three 'groups' soon. The group with Reeper, the group with Ruin and a group still in the Deepheart, and all three will be facing really big challenges soon. What these challenges are, I can not say yet.

I am going to take this time to ask what time most of you are on so that we can figure out what is the best day to set the start of this up. It has been one of the things we've been needing to figure out before we could go ahead with this, but it's hard to figure it out without asking. We will base who is going to be in what group by available times, so that everyone can have fun during the three events.

Till the three events happen, I'm okay with a dinner party for the group at the shop, however soon you and the science team will be very busy.
@Loquaciousky I was not at the original, but through links and slutheing I found some of the old threads and was intrigued so I asked, I do hope though that this does not fail, I have not role played in a while and this one is actually really cool< 3 I do see that some people have disappeared and that's upsetting because I thought we had a great plot/people

I can advertise though if needed! I have a lot of friends who play and I'm sure they'd be interested ;u;
@Loquaciousky I was not at the original, but through links and slutheing I found some of the old threads and was intrigued so I asked, I do hope though that this does not fail, I have not role played in a while and this one is actually really cool< 3 I do see that some people have disappeared and that's upsetting because I thought we had a great plot/people

I can advertise though if needed! I have a lot of friends who play and I'm sure they'd be interested ;u;
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@Rhyvendra \(' O ')/ (You sly bugger... I know what this means!!! :O)

I'm usually on around lunch (11:00 - 11:30) and after school (5:50- whatever time I plan to go to bed) this is FR time!
@Rhyvendra \(' O ')/ (You sly bugger... I know what this means!!! :O)

I'm usually on around lunch (11:00 - 11:30) and after school (5:50- whatever time I plan to go to bed) this is FR time!
C5V5o0z.png[/url]
@Rhyvendra

Oh goodie! When that one guys said 'Oh Gods, No' I honestly was expecting something much much worse then egg napping. But I like how this is building and will try and keep things together.

As a Heads up I am three hours ahead of FR and usually around before 3 in the afternoon. My day fluctuates with my work scheduling. Mondays I am always busy till after 10pm or before Noon(This changes to only after 10pm when my classes start the 21st). Monday and Wednesday I will be taking morning classes starting the 21st so I will be available Wednesday afternoon to night. I am always available after midnight till the site goes down at 3am. Fridays I will have work and a class so I will only be avilaibe after midnight. This comming weekend I will be at an Anime convenstion only only be avilabe nights.
@Rhyvendra

Oh goodie! When that one guys said 'Oh Gods, No' I honestly was expecting something much much worse then egg napping. But I like how this is building and will try and keep things together.

As a Heads up I am three hours ahead of FR and usually around before 3 in the afternoon. My day fluctuates with my work scheduling. Mondays I am always busy till after 10pm or before Noon(This changes to only after 10pm when my classes start the 21st). Monday and Wednesday I will be taking morning classes starting the 21st so I will be available Wednesday afternoon to night. I am always available after midnight till the site goes down at 3am. Fridays I will have work and a class so I will only be avilaibe after midnight. This comming weekend I will be at an Anime convenstion only only be avilabe nights.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Nyctea I was in the original thread... I have the link to it in my forum
@Nyctea I was in the original thread... I have the link to it in my forum
C5V5o0z.png[/url]
@Rhyvendra K-Kadaj....... Does this mean what I think it means??

Also, I run on FR time and usually stay up very late on the days I don't have work. When I do start shifts again I will always try to inform you guys if I will be able to post a reply or not, but for this week it shouldn't be a problem. I will be around.
@Rhyvendra K-Kadaj....... Does this mean what I think it means??

Also, I run on FR time and usually stay up very late on the days I don't have work. When I do start shifts again I will always try to inform you guys if I will be able to post a reply or not, but for this week it shouldn't be a problem. I will be around.
@Rhyvendra I have school at regular times from 9:00AM-(About 3:00PM) Monday-Friday
@Rhyvendra I have school at regular times from 9:00AM-(About 3:00PM) Monday-Friday
@Rhyvendra
Daaang that's an intense soundtrack. Excited to see where the plot is going, if that's our arc theme :D

Fridays are generally a bit busier for me, but I am online pretty much whenever I'm at home-- I'm three hours ahead of server time, so... say 6:00-17 or 18:00 server time?
@Rhyvendra
Daaang that's an intense soundtrack. Excited to see where the plot is going, if that's our arc theme :D

Fridays are generally a bit busier for me, but I am online pretty much whenever I'm at home-- I'm three hours ahead of server time, so... say 6:00-17 or 18:00 server time?
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them