Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Corrupted [accepting apps]
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 118 119
@Nyctea Yaaay! I'll go check it out right away. I'm in the IRC room if you'd like to join me. Did you figure it out?

@FoxTrott Yeah, the council meeting sort of keeled over. Cringe will still be around, though, she and Icingdeath and this new Curse dragon could debate over what measures to take for protection of the clan. I think we'll timeskip tomorrow.
@Nyctea Yaaay! I'll go check it out right away. I'm in the IRC room if you'd like to join me. Did you figure it out?

@FoxTrott Yeah, the council meeting sort of keeled over. Cringe will still be around, though, she and Icingdeath and this new Curse dragon could debate over what measures to take for protection of the clan. I think we'll timeskip tomorrow.
@Nihill Ah, I haven't been able to attempt yet, I'll go try now ^^ I hope the forms alright, I'm having trouble trying to make it detailed ;~:
@Nihill Ah, I haven't been able to attempt yet, I'll go try now ^^ I hope the forms alright, I'm having trouble trying to make it detailed ;~:
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@Nyctea It looks great, and you can always add more as we go along. Curse can join in on the not-council-meeting if you like.
@Nyctea It looks great, and you can always add more as we go along. Curse can join in on the not-council-meeting if you like.
@nihill

I am at my three day mark but only have 1 of 3 of the replies from my group so I have yet to reply myself.
@nihill

I am at my three day mark but only have 1 of 3 of the replies from my group so I have yet to reply myself.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc Ahh, yeah. I believe Manwe was saying that they're having trouble keeping up, so I suppose at this point, we should probably go ahead regardless. I didn't realize it had been so long, but this weekend went by very fast for me.
@Ragnaroc Ahh, yeah. I believe Manwe was saying that they're having trouble keeping up, so I suppose at this point, we should probably go ahead regardless. I didn't realize it had been so long, but this weekend went by very fast for me.
@nihill
That's no problem, thank you. :) Before I start an application though, can I use the Divine Rose ability?
@nihill
That's no problem, thank you. :) Before I start an application though, can I use the Divine Rose ability?
tumblr_o6fklgpgZq1u3wsjco9_400.png
@nihill

Okay in that case. I will wait till you have a moment to post and reply after that.
@nihill

Okay in that case. I will wait till you have a moment to post and reply after that.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@nihill Not sure whether or not to post replies for either Lucis or Zion right now, or wait for this timeskip. In any event, the council was already dismissed and I'm not certain where to have Lucis go.

@Rhyvendra I personally hate being on any kind of pain treatment because of the loopy side effects. I really hope you're feeling better now!!
@nihill Not sure whether or not to post replies for either Lucis or Zion right now, or wait for this timeskip. In any event, the council was already dismissed and I'm not certain where to have Lucis go.

@Rhyvendra I personally hate being on any kind of pain treatment because of the loopy side effects. I really hope you're feeling better now!!
@amariex I'll wait for Rhyvendra to respond before I type up a response ^.^ I don't want to have Radinen do something that wasn't planned~
@amariex I'll wait for Rhyvendra to respond before I type up a response ^.^ I don't want to have Radinen do something that wasn't planned~
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@Nyctea Understood, I was originally waiting around for Rhyvendra before having Zion reply, but I hadn't responded for a day or two already, so I typed something up real quick. :)
@Nyctea Understood, I was originally waiting around for Rhyvendra before having Zion reply, but I hadn't responded for a day or two already, so I typed something up real quick. :)
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 118 119