Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Corrupted [accepting apps]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 118 119
@Rhyvendra That link... I knew it! Kadaj stole the eggs!

Anyway, I'm available most evenings. I work Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, and have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but that all happens during the day. (except Fridays, I work evenings... for now) I also have my phone, so I can reply between classes and on the bus/train home.
@Rhyvendra That link... I knew it! Kadaj stole the eggs!

Anyway, I'm available most evenings. I work Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, and have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but that all happens during the day. (except Fridays, I work evenings... for now) I also have my phone, so I can reply between classes and on the bus/train home.
ADOPTABLE SHOP: rrfTK6i.png ART TUMBLR: QT3VHAl.png
@Rhyvendra ohh jeeze, that soundtrack is making me anxious over what arc this plot's gonna have, haha..

I'm on most days anywhere from 1545 to the sight maintenance time, though sometime's I wont be on at all. Weekends I can be on almost any time of the day, sooo.. yeap!
@Rhyvendra ohh jeeze, that soundtrack is making me anxious over what arc this plot's gonna have, haha..

I'm on most days anywhere from 1545 to the sight maintenance time, though sometime's I wont be on at all. Weekends I can be on almost any time of the day, sooo.. yeap!
WE COMETH UNTO THEE
@Loquaciousky

They are little devils when they are off duty, but they are Nocturnes. The Triplets they are called at times, and they are known for finishing each others sentences, moving and doing almost everything at exactly the same time, and for their "Torrent of Flame" tactic, where Katyusha and Panzer send a blast of their venom and miasma (both of which are flammable due to their diet) and Magach lights it with his fire ability to cause a big BANG.

They are very mischievous while at the same time very devoted to their adoptive parents so will listen to orders to the T.
@Loquaciousky

They are little devils when they are off duty, but they are Nocturnes. The Triplets they are called at times, and they are known for finishing each others sentences, moving and doing almost everything at exactly the same time, and for their "Torrent of Flame" tactic, where Katyusha and Panzer send a blast of their venom and miasma (both of which are flammable due to their diet) and Magach lights it with his fire ability to cause a big BANG.

They are very mischievous while at the same time very devoted to their adoptive parents so will listen to orders to the T.
@Ragnaroc Definitely take care of yourself, first - I'm always willing to wait on posts so long as I know what's going on. I hope things start looking up for you. Winter's always a really rough time for me, too.

I think a dinner party's a great idea for the crew at the shop, since they don't really have a lot of stuff going on. There will be stuff happening directly in Deepheart before too long, but other things have to happen in sequence first.

I've also planned for Reeperbahn to take the Drakecorps to the surface, in a few days RP-time. Rhyvendra and I discussed the hatchlings and their tenders also going on part of the trip - through the tunnels and to one or two of the more impressive caverns, like a field trip - and I was wondering if you'd like Fey to be involved in that, since Norah is our only actual hatchling involved right now. I'll play a hatchling NPC and a caretaker, some others might as well, so you won't be alone. The hatchling group will make a Very Important Discovery while on their tunnel trip. However, that'll have to wait until after the warriors finish their current search, then we can jump ahead.

As far as people drifting away, I was just wondering where @Etcetera7 is, and @AFlyingMuffin and @fujin have been sort of MIA, too. Coax is on indefinite hiatus, and Barnaby mentioned trouble with their connection. I suppose I'll have to go through and check everyone's activity...I hate doing that.

@Manwe I'm sorry you're feeling like we're going too fast! I do try to stress that it moves quickly in the front page information. If I can do anything to help you keep up, let me know. It must get confusing when we aren't using your first language.

@Loquaciousky The original Scales threads are still up, because I like reading over them sometimes. A lack of decision definitely plagued that incarnation. I can't explain how much help Rhyvendra's been this time around; the whole Corrupted storyline was all their idea and as far as plot points, many have been their inspiration. I think perhaps it comes of the DM experience with pen-and-paper games, because I never did any of that.

@Nyctea If you want to advertise the game, that'd be awesome! We could certainly use more players of your caliber and dedication. Did I mention that I adore Radinen being sneaky about her discovery in the tunnels? That'll throw a wrench in the works.

@Rhyvendra I think you're aware, but my schedule's sporadic. Sometimes I'm around in the early afternoon and sometimes I don't post until just after maintenance rollover. I try to be in IRC whenever I'm online, though, so when you get a chance (and some sleep) join me there, so we can plot the next event in some more detail?
@Ragnaroc Definitely take care of yourself, first - I'm always willing to wait on posts so long as I know what's going on. I hope things start looking up for you. Winter's always a really rough time for me, too.

I think a dinner party's a great idea for the crew at the shop, since they don't really have a lot of stuff going on. There will be stuff happening directly in Deepheart before too long, but other things have to happen in sequence first.

I've also planned for Reeperbahn to take the Drakecorps to the surface, in a few days RP-time. Rhyvendra and I discussed the hatchlings and their tenders also going on part of the trip - through the tunnels and to one or two of the more impressive caverns, like a field trip - and I was wondering if you'd like Fey to be involved in that, since Norah is our only actual hatchling involved right now. I'll play a hatchling NPC and a caretaker, some others might as well, so you won't be alone. The hatchling group will make a Very Important Discovery while on their tunnel trip. However, that'll have to wait until after the warriors finish their current search, then we can jump ahead.

As far as people drifting away, I was just wondering where @Etcetera7 is, and @AFlyingMuffin and @fujin have been sort of MIA, too. Coax is on indefinite hiatus, and Barnaby mentioned trouble with their connection. I suppose I'll have to go through and check everyone's activity...I hate doing that.

@Manwe I'm sorry you're feeling like we're going too fast! I do try to stress that it moves quickly in the front page information. If I can do anything to help you keep up, let me know. It must get confusing when we aren't using your first language.

@Loquaciousky The original Scales threads are still up, because I like reading over them sometimes. A lack of decision definitely plagued that incarnation. I can't explain how much help Rhyvendra's been this time around; the whole Corrupted storyline was all their idea and as far as plot points, many have been their inspiration. I think perhaps it comes of the DM experience with pen-and-paper games, because I never did any of that.

@Nyctea If you want to advertise the game, that'd be awesome! We could certainly use more players of your caliber and dedication. Did I mention that I adore Radinen being sneaky about her discovery in the tunnels? That'll throw a wrench in the works.

@Rhyvendra I think you're aware, but my schedule's sporadic. Sometimes I'm around in the early afternoon and sometimes I don't post until just after maintenance rollover. I try to be in IRC whenever I'm online, though, so when you get a chance (and some sleep) join me there, so we can plot the next event in some more detail?
@nihill

Thanks for the support. Real life has been really lonely for the past......a long time and I am a strong person but I am a loving person and I need people, the absence is wearing me down. I joined a ton of rps here to help make up the emptiness but I stopped doing the things I love because I overworked myself supporting the rps and realized this site doesn't usually have the strongest admins in the rps. I wound up taking part of the burden of running the rps only to have everyone leave anyway a week or two later. Right now I am trying to get back into doing the things I love, like gaming and creative writing but of course that takes away from this site. I am still working on a balance while juggling actually living, going to work figuring out classes ect.

I joined this site a year ago I have over two thousands posts and pretty much only post to rps...I have yet to complete a single plot on this site. :C

Anyway :D

I might be getting time line wrong so please correct me

Present>Dinner Party>Feild Trip> Deepheart Hitting the Fan

?? Sounds good! ^_^
@nihill

Thanks for the support. Real life has been really lonely for the past......a long time and I am a strong person but I am a loving person and I need people, the absence is wearing me down. I joined a ton of rps here to help make up the emptiness but I stopped doing the things I love because I overworked myself supporting the rps and realized this site doesn't usually have the strongest admins in the rps. I wound up taking part of the burden of running the rps only to have everyone leave anyway a week or two later. Right now I am trying to get back into doing the things I love, like gaming and creative writing but of course that takes away from this site. I am still working on a balance while juggling actually living, going to work figuring out classes ect.

I joined this site a year ago I have over two thousands posts and pretty much only post to rps...I have yet to complete a single plot on this site. :C

Anyway :D

I might be getting time line wrong so please correct me

Present>Dinner Party>Feild Trip> Deepheart Hitting the Fan

?? Sounds good! ^_^
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@nihill hey, so sorry. I was moving back into my dorm for school and they're not activating the WIFI until school resumes, which is on monday. I've been trying to get on from my phone to tell you guys, but I've been having trouble. I'm at my parents tonight, so I'll respond, and then probably spotty responses until monday of next week. apologies!
@nihill hey, so sorry. I was moving back into my dorm for school and they're not activating the WIFI until school resumes, which is on monday. I've been trying to get on from my phone to tell you guys, but I've been having trouble. I'm at my parents tonight, so I'll respond, and then probably spotty responses until monday of next week. apologies!
@Ragnaroc That is unfortunate. I think the more people who are involved in a RP, the harder it is to 'finish' sometimes, because you get people getting bored and wandering away, and others getting frustrated at people not posting. I do a lot of 1x1 roleplays elsewhere and I'm generally better with those, but I hope this one carries on for a good long time.

Yep, your timeline there is correct.

@fujin That's okay, I understand other concerns coming first and having no access. The internet here was sketchy the last couple of days because of storming (or maybe because people can't drive in the snow and ran into something important, I'm not sure).
@Ragnaroc That is unfortunate. I think the more people who are involved in a RP, the harder it is to 'finish' sometimes, because you get people getting bored and wandering away, and others getting frustrated at people not posting. I do a lot of 1x1 roleplays elsewhere and I'm generally better with those, but I hope this one carries on for a good long time.

Yep, your timeline there is correct.

@fujin That's okay, I understand other concerns coming first and having no access. The internet here was sketchy the last couple of days because of storming (or maybe because people can't drive in the snow and ran into something important, I'm not sure).
@nihill

Alright! Then I am totes good with a field trip! I just didn't want to miss the action. ^_^...But you said there would be action on the field trip too so. *shrug*
@nihill

Alright! Then I am totes good with a field trip! I just didn't want to miss the action. ^_^...But you said there would be action on the field trip too so. *shrug*
@Manwe

Day just made Made Fey is now called Boss by at least one person! Woot!
@Manwe

Day just made Made Fey is now called Boss by at least one person! Woot!
@catgc4000 I don't exactly know how to respond to your post in Deepheart D: I checked out your profile on Sundance and it doesn't give any clue as to what that "nightmare" could be...
@catgc4000 I don't exactly know how to respond to your post in Deepheart D: I checked out your profile on Sundance and it doesn't give any clue as to what that "nightmare" could be...
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 118 119