Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] iPad/Mobile: Main Bug Thread
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I can't get any of the html 5 games to load on my Droid. LG Volt 4LTE, using Chrome.
I can't get any of the html 5 games to load on my Droid. LG Volt 4LTE, using Chrome.
ItyCP64.gif
Selling in the AH isnt touch friendly. I'm on my Kindle Fire, trying to sell a clutch of exalt fodder hatchlings and every time I try, the info panel sticks and wont go away. I cant "click" any where else to make it go away like I could on my computer and clicking other dragons just causes the same issue.

The only browser I have and can use on the Kindle is called Silk.
Selling in the AH isnt touch friendly. I'm on my Kindle Fire, trying to sell a clutch of exalt fodder hatchlings and every time I try, the info panel sticks and wont go away. I cant "click" any where else to make it go away like I could on my computer and clicking other dragons just causes the same issue.

The only browser I have and can use on the Kindle is called Silk.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
Minor issue with the, um, meat image... [img]http://s27.postimg.org/6a5b0e937/image.jpg[/img] [b]Browser:[/b] Safari [b]Actions before the incident:[/b] It actually happened in a bout of stupidity where I was flailing around on the Dragon Lair page - I'm fairly certain I accidentally tapped in the wrong place and opened up a Dragon Preview of Fawkes (the male Skydancer that began the incident), but beyond that, I can't actually manage to recall what I was doing earlier. Attempts to refresh the page or log out in case it was a cache issue failed. EDIT: After browsing another site and coming back, the issue appears to have resolved itself. Meat is meat again.
Minor issue with the, um, meat image...
image.jpg
Browser: Safari
Actions before the incident: It actually happened in a bout of stupidity where I was flailing around on the Dragon Lair page - I'm fairly certain I accidentally tapped in the wrong place and opened up a Dragon Preview of Fawkes (the male Skydancer that began the incident), but beyond that, I can't actually manage to recall what I was doing earlier. Attempts to refresh the page or log out in case it was a cache issue failed.

EDIT: After browsing another site and coming back, the issue appears to have resolved itself. Meat is meat again.
Device: icer iconia tab
Browser: dolphin
Issue: 400 bad request everytime I try to access any page, site works fine with galaxy ace 4, same browser
Device: icer iconia tab
Browser: dolphin
Issue: 400 bad request everytime I try to access any page, site works fine with galaxy ace 4, same browser
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
FR won't acknlwledge me as logged in regardless of browser. I'm using Galaxy Note 3.
FR won't acknlwledge me as logged in regardless of browser. I'm using Galaxy Note 3.
君と私でヒューヒューアつい鼓動刻んだら可愛い猫耳つけて二人でゴロゴロしましょ
Google Chrome on the iPad Whenever I click buttons that also have a short pop up description, I can't ever get the pop up to go away and must refresh before clicking other buttons hidden by that pop up. For example: [img]http://s27.postimg.org/bj72w033n/image.jpg[/img] When I click on the Alerts icon, the pop up comes up on the first click but doesn't go away on subsequent clicks, and I have to navigate away from the page if I want to view my messages because the Messages button is covered by the pop up. I encounter this issue on all pages, and when I'm in the AH trying to sell items (item description doesn't go away, which frequently covers up the section where you set your price)
Google Chrome on the iPad
Whenever I click buttons that also have a short pop up description, I can't ever get the pop up to go away and must refresh before clicking other buttons hidden by that pop up.

For example:
image.jpg

When I click on the Alerts icon, the pop up comes up on the first click but doesn't go away on subsequent clicks, and I have to navigate away from the page if I want to view my messages because the Messages button is covered by the pop up. I encounter this issue on all pages, and when I'm in the AH trying to sell items (item description doesn't go away, which frequently covers up the section where you set your price)
ASUS Memo Pad 7 with Android Jellybean. Brand spankin' new, updated firm and software. In Chrome the scroll bar in the coliseum team selection screen is nonresponsive or gets stuck and scrolls eternally. In Chrome and Firefox the fights are incredibly slow. 5-10 minutes per fight at best, with slowing occurring after magic attacks.
ASUS Memo Pad 7 with Android Jellybean. Brand spankin' new, updated firm and software. In Chrome the scroll bar in the coliseum team selection screen is nonresponsive or gets stuck and scrolls eternally. In Chrome and Firefox the fights are incredibly slow. 5-10 minutes per fight at best, with slowing occurring after magic attacks.
XbEbKYQ.png
So I got on for the morning and saw this... [img]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/Aaimr_Eoglrv/imagejpg1_zps847d0325.jpg[/img] I was using my iPad mini on safari. I had a tab open on one of my dragons pages that I had opened last night (the one whose wings and tail can be seen) and I saw this when I opened it this morning. It went away for a minute when I went to the front page, but was back whenever I was trying to do something in my lair or on the forms
So I got on for the morning and saw this...

imagejpg1_zps847d0325.jpg

I was using my iPad mini on safari.
I had a tab open on one of my dragons pages that I had opened last night (the one whose wings and tail can be seen) and I saw this when I opened it this morning. It went away for a minute when I went to the front page, but was back whenever I was trying to do something in my lair or on the forms
89379.pngWu4h4vp.png
I don't know how to attach a picture, but the images for a bunch of things (gems, gender symbols, food icons, and the guardian tablet for some reason) are all over the pages, and some are covering up titles and text. Also , at the head of each page in a subsection (Library > Forums) the text overlaps. I'm on the normal iPad .
I don't know how to attach a picture, but the images for a bunch of things (gems, gender symbols, food icons, and the guardian tablet for some reason) are all over the pages, and some are covering up titles and text. Also , at the head of each page in a subsection (Library > Forums) the text overlaps. I'm on the normal iPad .
on tumblr at birdybirdnerd, my art blog is birdy-bird-art. come say hi!
I'm on an iPhone 5 but this happened on 4s too (probably not much difference:)

Most buttons work, but exalting does not! I can click the exalt button, and the confirmation pops up, and then I can't click either opinion and must reload to do anything else.

Edit: browser is safari
I'm on an iPhone 5 but this happened on 4s too (probably not much difference:)

Most buttons work, but exalting does not! I can click the exalt button, and the confirmation pops up, and then I can't click either opinion and must reload to do anything else.

Edit: browser is safari
tumblr_n4zezvZn8g1sihz22o1_500.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19