Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] iPad/Mobile: Main Bug Thread
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
So when I'm on my Asus ZenPad10 tablet, held in portrait position, and only while viewing individual dragon profiles, (other areas of the site are fine) the page starts loading correctly sized, but jumps about shrinking to 9 inch, then back to 10, every time I click the next dragon button overlaying the pictures. And occasionally the page zooms to 11 inch. It does this regardless of having auto zoom on or off in Asus browser settings.
So when I'm on my Asus ZenPad10 tablet, held in portrait position, and only while viewing individual dragon profiles, (other areas of the site are fine) the page starts loading correctly sized, but jumps about shrinking to 9 inch, then back to 10, every time I click the next dragon button overlaying the pictures. And occasionally the page zooms to 11 inch. It does this regardless of having auto zoom on or off in Asus browser settings.
WBz7T1K.pngEbUYw67.pngDzYrcs1.pngb8BK6H5.png13UvRga.png6zcG3fv.pngaVmEmO4.pngMAykIDG.gifrl9kZPy.pngEPP4i9f.png7hqYbM0.pngCEF2RUU.pngUxAdUat.pngJy5rLpm.pngvJN9Niu.pngvkf1OFH.pngtumblr_inline_o6upgt6s2h1r4jhq0_500.pngDVtGNmZ.png
fr+9 hr

40 yr
demiallgender_by_weeredsquirrel-da2fabc.png(gender_symbols___female_by_twinkjinx-d86hkpv.png)
tumblr_opx93z1top1vq8owco1_75sq.png
tumblr_o87gm6DBFB1vq8owco5_r1_75sq.png
Another issue is when trying to list dragon for sale, the hover pop with dragons name genes etc. stays on top of the confirmation button, making it impossible, unless the dragon is the very last one on your list.
Another issue is when trying to list dragon for sale, the hover pop with dragons name genes etc. stays on top of the confirmation button, making it impossible, unless the dragon is the very last one on your list.
WBz7T1K.pngEbUYw67.pngDzYrcs1.pngb8BK6H5.png13UvRga.png6zcG3fv.pngaVmEmO4.pngMAykIDG.gifrl9kZPy.pngEPP4i9f.png7hqYbM0.pngCEF2RUU.pngUxAdUat.pngJy5rLpm.pngvJN9Niu.pngvkf1OFH.pngtumblr_inline_o6upgt6s2h1r4jhq0_500.pngDVtGNmZ.png
fr+9 hr

40 yr
demiallgender_by_weeredsquirrel-da2fabc.png(gender_symbols___female_by_twinkjinx-d86hkpv.png)
tumblr_opx93z1top1vq8owco1_75sq.png
tumblr_o87gm6DBFB1vq8owco5_r1_75sq.png
On both my iPad Air and my iPhone 4 I can't get past the 'warning' page; I try to touch 'continue' and it doesn't work.
On both my iPad Air and my iPhone 4 I can't get past the 'warning' page; I try to touch 'continue' and it doesn't work.
Warning: Most Conversations Are Derailed By Me Talking About My Rabbit
Using an iPad mini 2. Can't load any games besides the higher of lower card game and the archeology one. Colosseum doesn't get past the warning page, and even that doesn't load fully. This is really impacting my ability to enjoy this site...
Using an iPad mini 2. Can't load any games besides the higher of lower card game and the archeology one. Colosseum doesn't get past the warning page, and even that doesn't load fully. This is really impacting my ability to enjoy this site...
2je6p4.gif
On my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, the Coliseum doesn't work
On my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, the Coliseum doesn't work
flight_rising_dragon_size_comparison_by_incoherrant-d6p86ya.png

Credit to the artists who made this
On my iPad whenever i go to the colesium, it starts normal, it gives me the warning, but when I try to press continue, it won't work. It does that for the fairgrounds, too.
The only solution I've heard is to do it on a computer, but I'm not allowed to use the home computer for things besides schoolwork... :(

-- I also have no idea what iPad I have, definitely not a mini though.--
On my iPad whenever i go to the colesium, it starts normal, it gives me the warning, but when I try to press continue, it won't work. It does that for the fairgrounds, too.
The only solution I've heard is to do it on a computer, but I'm not allowed to use the home computer for things besides schoolwork... :(

-- I also have no idea what iPad I have, definitely not a mini though.--
MRMeAKr.png
Please ping me if you want to get my attention or if you want me to know something important :) thank you!
On my iPad (i think 2?) I cannot drag the battle stones from my hoard into the dragon's equipment slot. I also have touble navigating through the hoard stones in coliseum, when I press the down arrow it immediately goes to the bottomof my hoard list (when it reacts, which is not always).
On my iPad (i think 2?) I cannot drag the battle stones from my hoard into the dragon's equipment slot. I also have touble navigating through the hoard stones in coliseum, when I press the down arrow it immediately goes to the bottomof my hoard list (when it reacts, which is not always).
Yarn Hoarders NXy3ZmM.png
84RzeHG.png
On my iPad 2, Coli is pretty slow, and looks pretty bad (blurry-ish? Hard to explain, but low-resolution). Especially when an enemy dies, it takes several seconds before they fade out, compared to almost no time on my computer.
On my iPad 2, Coli is pretty slow, and looks pretty bad (blurry-ish? Hard to explain, but low-resolution). Especially when an enemy dies, it takes several seconds before they fade out, compared to almost no time on my computer.
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
On my kindle fire (hd7) the buttons for submit and cancel on the forum signature page have switched functions. If I want to submit I have to hit cancel and vice versa.
On my kindle fire (hd7) the buttons for submit and cancel on the forum signature page have switched functions. If I want to submit I have to hit cancel and vice versa.
lightning_banner.pnglightning_rune_50x50.png lightning_banner.png
@ColdIron

I had this problem too but it's easily fixed! You have to log on with a computer to click the warming, but after that it'll never pop up again so you'll be free to play games no matter what device. I use an iPad Air for everything here. ;) Hope this helps!
@ColdIron

I had this problem too but it's easily fixed! You have to log on with a computer to click the warming, but after that it'll never pop up again so you'll be free to play games no matter what device. I use an iPad Air for everything here. ;) Hope this helps!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19