Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] iPad/Mobile: Main Bug Thread
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
@skywolf25
I have the same problem, but I'm iPad 2. I'm sure they will figure out what's going on.
@skywolf25
I have the same problem, but I'm iPad 2. I'm sure they will figure out what's going on.
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
@succubuslust I certainly hope so, I can't earn much treasure using other means..
@succubuslust I certainly hope so, I can't earn much treasure using other means..
My friend has problems with the ads on this site. They automatically redirect her Safari and open up and redirect her iTunes/app store apps. All the ads do this to her. She didn't touch the ads.
She uses her Iphone 4 iOS 6, and Safari as her browser.
For this reason I'm talking in her place until she gets access to a computer.
My friend has problems with the ads on this site. They automatically redirect her Safari and open up and redirect her iTunes/app store apps. All the ads do this to her. She didn't touch the ads.
She uses her Iphone 4 iOS 6, and Safari as her browser.
For this reason I'm talking in her place until she gets access to a computer.
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
@Manah I'm having the same issue. It's every other page at this point, and it's making me not want to browse on my phone. Luckily most of my browsing is on a computer, which until all these rogue ads get sorted out will have Adblock installed on it.
@Manah I'm having the same issue. It's every other page at this point, and it's making me not want to browse on my phone. Luckily most of my browsing is on a computer, which until all these rogue ads get sorted out will have Adblock installed on it.
they/them • 27 • FR+0

did Atropos even know you had a name?
or when she'd cut the line, that it would leave half my tale untold?

how could you leave half a tale untold?
Just posting to say that I've had the same problem on my iphone 5c for the past couple of days. Half the time I can't even login because while I'm typing my username it redirects me to an add page and then immediately to the app store.
I only hop on here with my phone to check things out when I'm not at home but I'd really like to see this fixed soon.
Just posting to say that I've had the same problem on my iphone 5c for the past couple of days. Half the time I can't even login because while I'm typing my username it redirects me to an add page and then immediately to the app store.
I only hop on here with my phone to check things out when I'm not at home but I'd really like to see this fixed soon.
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
I'm on iPad Air and I can't use the coliseum or the fairgrounds at all. They both get stuck on the warning page.
I'm on iPad Air and I can't use the coliseum or the fairgrounds at all. They both get stuck on the warning page.
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Ad is popping me out of the game and into Apple App Store everywhere in game. Bad ad! Trying to take over. MiniBattle HD by Pocket River. I'm on an iPad Air and using Safari
Ad is popping me out of the game and into Apple App Store everywhere in game. Bad ad! Trying to take over. MiniBattle HD by Pocket River. I'm on an iPad Air and using Safari
muwi1j.jpg
[quote name="Raera" date="2014-04-20 05:18:40"]Ad is popping me out of the game and into Apple App Store everywhere in game. Bad ad! Trying to take over. MiniBattle HD by Pocket River. I'm on an iPad Air and using Safari[/quote] Having this problem too today. It's really, really annoying and inconvenient!
Raera wrote on 2014-04-20 05:18:40:

Having this problem too today. It's really, really annoying and inconvenient!
Art and Design
www.facebook.com/thelittleblackcatcompany
Had a strange glitch when trying to access the site on my Kindle tonight. I went to view my inbox and when I clicked on a message, it gave me a blank page where the message should be. When I backed out of it by going back to my inbox, it redirected me to what I can only assume is someone else's inbox (It was a full page of responses about Tidal Trouble puzzles, I've never submitted one.) I tried clicking one and got blank screen for those as well. When I tried to click back to my lair, it logged me out, so that may have something to do with it. I've had frequent trouble with randomly being logged out while on my Kindle, as I noticed others have mentioned on here.
Had a strange glitch when trying to access the site on my Kindle tonight. I went to view my inbox and when I clicked on a message, it gave me a blank page where the message should be. When I backed out of it by going back to my inbox, it redirected me to what I can only assume is someone else's inbox (It was a full page of responses about Tidal Trouble puzzles, I've never submitted one.) I tried clicking one and got blank screen for those as well. When I tried to click back to my lair, it logged me out, so that may have something to do with it. I've had frequent trouble with randomly being logged out while on my Kindle, as I noticed others have mentioned on here.
tumblr_n7s8adjjdc1sl6hkto2_500.png
On a Droid Ultra running Chrome (further specs can be provided if necessary), the Coliseum Versus Leaderboard does not appear.
On a Droid Ultra running Chrome (further specs can be provided if necessary), the Coliseum Versus Leaderboard does not appear.
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19