Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] iPad/Mobile: Main Bug Thread
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
On my kindle fire (hd7) it will not let me click any buttons (i.e. the start, easy, medium, hard, etc.) on Tidal Trouble, Jigsaw, Artifracture, and Runestones of the Arcanist (baisicaly everything but Higher or Lower).
On my kindle fire (hd7) it will not let me click any buttons (i.e. the start, easy, medium, hard, etc.) on Tidal Trouble, Jigsaw, Artifracture, and Runestones of the Arcanist (baisicaly everything but Higher or Lower).
lightning_banner.pnglightning_rune_50x50.png lightning_banner.png
Using an Android tablet this morning and lost a gathering turn (it said I had one left but when I tried to use it, it sent me back to the main gathering page instead and still reduced my turns to 0). I was using Chrome.
Using an Android tablet this morning and lost a gathering turn (it said I had one left but when I tried to use it, it sent me back to the main gathering page instead and still reduced my turns to 0). I was using Chrome.
b6M3VPH.png
So, this never happened before so it's really strange, but after I clicked any few links/buttons on FR the site completely freezes for me. It doesn't hapoen when I open a new tab for the stuff I clicked. I'm on my Galaxy S5 mini.

Appareantly it got fixed/fixed itself. That was so weird .-.
So, this never happened before so it's really strange, but after I clicked any few links/buttons on FR the site completely freezes for me. It doesn't hapoen when I open a new tab for the stuff I clicked. I'm on my Galaxy S5 mini.

Appareantly it got fixed/fixed itself. That was so weird .-.
My computer is broken so I can only access fr from my phone. I'm trying to select a pair to breed but whenever I input one side it won't let me input the other. It just keeps looping back to the first parent I chose. It's extremely frustrating and upsetting. Any thoughts? IOS 10.
My computer is broken so I can only access fr from my phone. I'm trying to select a pair to breed but whenever I input one side it won't let me input the other. It just keeps looping back to the first parent I chose. It's extremely frustrating and upsetting. Any thoughts? IOS 10.
iO2X60T.png
Repost: Broken Coliseum Ability Stone Selection

On iOS devices it is extremely difficult to drag ability stones to a dragon if you have enough. After a certain number they extend past the window. They're still there though, just invisible. To get around it I have to guess where it is, tapping around the screen, then drag it up slowly and carefully, hoping it doesn't get lost as the screen scrolls.

Scrolling through the ability stones window doesn't work either. First, it is hard to select; it took me about 60 seconds tapping and dragging at the window to get it down halfway where I wanted, and I couldn't control where it went. But when I did get it to see the ability stones I wanted, tapping it selected an entirely different stone!
Repost: Broken Coliseum Ability Stone Selection

On iOS devices it is extremely difficult to drag ability stones to a dragon if you have enough. After a certain number they extend past the window. They're still there though, just invisible. To get around it I have to guess where it is, tapping around the screen, then drag it up slowly and carefully, hoping it doesn't get lost as the screen scrolls.

Scrolling through the ability stones window doesn't work either. First, it is hard to select; it took me about 60 seconds tapping and dragging at the window to get it down halfway where I wanted, and I couldn't control where it went. But when I did get it to see the ability stones I wanted, tapping it selected an entirely different stone!
Home is the intangible thing felt in your soul when you've come to truly know a place. Alternatively, you can drink a bottle of Home Tonic, because that sensation has been magickally isolated.
I get stuck on the warning page of games and coliseum and I can’t use anything! Help
I get stuck on the warning page of games and coliseum and I can’t use anything! Help
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19