Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] iPad/Mobile: Main Bug Thread
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Device: iPhone 5s
A dragon has been blocking out the images of my other dragons:
11c4cp3.jpg
This has happened a few times over the last month with different dragons. Logging out and back in usually fixes the problem but it's pretty random and annoying. The pic shows my lair, my nesting grounds, and another persons lair.

I can second that the battle stones in the coliseum are not scrollable and also that I can not rearrange dragons.
Device: iPhone 5s
A dragon has been blocking out the images of my other dragons:
11c4cp3.jpg
This has happened a few times over the last month with different dragons. Logging out and back in usually fixes the problem but it's pretty random and annoying. The pic shows my lair, my nesting grounds, and another persons lair.

I can second that the battle stones in the coliseum are not scrollable and also that I can not rearrange dragons.
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
Device: Kindle Fire HDX
Browser: Silk

Frequent random logouts occur when navigating around the site, and it is not always possible to log back in. I've noticed it happens most when viewing/buying in the auction house (1), viewing/buying in the treasure marketplace (2), and attempting to read messages (3).

(1) Clicking "buy" will pop up the "buy ___?" window, but it will be blank. When it's blank it's logged me out.

(2) Much the same as the AH bug.

(3) Navigating to the mail box won't usually do it, but almost every time I attempt to actually read a message, I am instantly logged out. It makes it nearly impossible to read mail or collect money/items.

@kiohl
Device: Kindle Fire HDX
Browser: Silk

Frequent random logouts occur when navigating around the site, and it is not always possible to log back in. I've noticed it happens most when viewing/buying in the auction house (1), viewing/buying in the treasure marketplace (2), and attempting to read messages (3).

(1) Clicking "buy" will pop up the "buy ___?" window, but it will be blank. When it's blank it's logged me out.

(2) Much the same as the AH bug.

(3) Navigating to the mail box won't usually do it, but almost every time I attempt to actually read a message, I am instantly logged out. It makes it nearly impossible to read mail or collect money/items.

@kiohl
Swipp Guide
Gathering Guide
Current Festival Chests/Drops Guide
Every dragon after Ahina is for sale. If you like one of the dragons I have for sale: Haggling is OK!; Alternate payment (treasure/gems) is OK!; Offers of apparel, familiars I don't already have, scrolls on my shopping list, etc, are OK!; I do holds!; I will consider trades.
Device: Kindle Fire HDX/ Ipod touch
Browser: Silk/Dolphin/Safari
Cleared out cache/history

I used to be able to log in before and had random logouts happening every time I tried to click anything. Now I cannot log in at ALL.
Device: Kindle Fire HDX/ Ipod touch
Browser: Silk/Dolphin/Safari
Cleared out cache/history

I used to be able to log in before and had random logouts happening every time I tried to click anything. Now I cannot log in at ALL.
tumblr_n7yi5l1Jne1scuu34o2_r1_500_zps5d032b2c.png
I'm on an iPad Air, and I am not able to arrange dragons in my lair or scroll through my battle stones in the stats & abilities part of the coliseum, everything else pretty much works

but like it will show the stones on the top and if I press an arrow it will scroll super duper fast to ALMOST the bottom but not all the way to the bottom, it used to scroll a lot slower so I could actually grab stones I needed as it was scrolling but the scrolling is a lot faster now and I can't grab anything it scrolls past

sometimes it does a similar thing when choosing dragons to fight with but it hasn't happened in a while so I'm guessing it's fixed ??
I'm on an iPad Air, and I am not able to arrange dragons in my lair or scroll through my battle stones in the stats & abilities part of the coliseum, everything else pretty much works

but like it will show the stones on the top and if I press an arrow it will scroll super duper fast to ALMOST the bottom but not all the way to the bottom, it used to scroll a lot slower so I could actually grab stones I needed as it was scrolling but the scrolling is a lot faster now and I can't grab anything it scrolls past

sometimes it does a similar thing when choosing dragons to fight with but it hasn't happened in a while so I'm guessing it's fixed ??
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
not sure if this is a known issue, or maybe something just happening to me however this! [img]http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/huskyfolf/imagejpg1-1.jpg[/img] I get only a tiny little bar as my section for typing replies and I have to keep hitting review and/or guessing what I am typing...
not sure if this is a known issue, or maybe something just happening to me however this!

imagejpg1-1.jpg
I get only a tiny little bar as my section for typing replies and I have to keep hitting review and/or guessing what I am typing...
tXKbExw.png t9QFlJ1.png Banners by CinnamonThief and Asper respectively
Device: iPad mini
Browser: Chrome
Problem: cannot drag/drop dragons in Arrange Dragons section
Device: iPad mini
Browser: Chrome
Problem: cannot drag/drop dragons in Arrange Dragons section
iPad 2, Safari
Cannot send CRs. When attempting to initiate a CR, upon fully completing both sides (ex. offering treasure for dragon) the offer trade button disappears.
iPad 2, Safari
Cannot send CRs. When attempting to initiate a CR, upon fully completing both sides (ex. offering treasure for dragon) the offer trade button disappears.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
On galaxy S5 and just exalted a dragon. Didn't get anything for it? Not sure if this has happened to others or not. He had leveled a couple times in coliseum, so I know I should have gotten something for him. And before anyone asks, my treasure count never changed. Was at 9k and change when I exalted.
On galaxy S5 and just exalted a dragon. Didn't get anything for it? Not sure if this has happened to others or not. He had leveled a couple times in coliseum, so I know I should have gotten something for him. And before anyone asks, my treasure count never changed. Was at 9k and change when I exalted.
Device: iPhone 5c
Browser: Safari
Issues: Display of battle stones in Hoard auto-scrolls to bottom/top when attempting to add to a dragon's Stats and Abilities in the Coli; cannot access the first message in inbox because of excessively large image of the couriers (see here).
Device: iPhone 5c
Browser: Safari
Issues: Display of battle stones in Hoard auto-scrolls to bottom/top when attempting to add to a dragon's Stats and Abilities in the Coli; cannot access the first message in inbox because of excessively large image of the couriers (see here).
Server time +3
Join me on UnovaRPG!
I have a kindle fire 7 hdx that I and my mom use sometimes to login and play minigames. While not an ipad, it's still a tablet so i figured this was a good place to report the errors I've found.

The silk (default) browser sometimes has display issues where black boxes will repeatedly pop up over parts of the web pages. This graphical error, I noticed, occurred after tapping the full screen button on one of the minigames. Sometimes reloading the browser fixes this problem, but it becomes so annoying that I just switch over to using chrome.

Now, my mom (APennyEarned) reported this one to me, and I was able to repeat the results. She was playing Tidal Trouble (before maintenance), and the treasure reward was displaying 1kt+ after each game. It only went up normal game increments in the Lucky Streak box, but her treasure count up top reflected the excessive numbers being rewarded by the games. When she left the minigame page, however, her treasure count went down to reflect the Lucky Streak. (She told me she went from 130kt down to 19kt) After she handed me back the kindle, I switched to my account (after maintenance) and played the bubble game. It seemed normal at first, and then began awarding odd increments which reflected in my treasure count, but not my lucky streak.

[edit] Now to clarify, I don't encounter the treasure award bug when using a PC. I've only encountered it on the kindle.
I have a kindle fire 7 hdx that I and my mom use sometimes to login and play minigames. While not an ipad, it's still a tablet so i figured this was a good place to report the errors I've found.

The silk (default) browser sometimes has display issues where black boxes will repeatedly pop up over parts of the web pages. This graphical error, I noticed, occurred after tapping the full screen button on one of the minigames. Sometimes reloading the browser fixes this problem, but it becomes so annoying that I just switch over to using chrome.

Now, my mom (APennyEarned) reported this one to me, and I was able to repeat the results. She was playing Tidal Trouble (before maintenance), and the treasure reward was displaying 1kt+ after each game. It only went up normal game increments in the Lucky Streak box, but her treasure count up top reflected the excessive numbers being rewarded by the games. When she left the minigame page, however, her treasure count went down to reflect the Lucky Streak. (She told me she went from 130kt down to 19kt) After she handed me back the kindle, I switched to my account (after maintenance) and played the bubble game. It seemed normal at first, and then began awarding odd increments which reflected in my treasure count, but not my lucky streak.

[edit] Now to clarify, I don't encounter the treasure award bug when using a PC. I've only encountered it on the kindle.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19