Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 1426 1427
@Pyrrhia
@aensland
@xe3tiger
@Dauqhter
@cuppa
(just picked a few from arcane ofc)

anyone of you willing to lend me an arcane nest? i can provide food for both of them~
@Pyrrhia
@aensland
@xe3tiger
@Dauqhter
@cuppa
(just picked a few from arcane ofc)

anyone of you willing to lend me an arcane nest? i can provide food for both of them~
HW1kbhn.gif
@Dialga

I can! PM me and we'll chat.
@Dialga

I can! PM me and we'll chat.
xYjY92X.jpg

They/them
@AboveClouds
Sure thing, I'll set up a crossroads for those two. The two dragons I'm sending is one I Gened up myself and have art of and my lair mascot so there's no chance of me forgetting to get them.
@AboveClouds
Sure thing, I'll set up a crossroads for those two. The two dragons I'm sending is one I Gened up myself and have art of and my lair mascot so there's no chance of me forgetting to get them.
@DragonGirl1031
Those work for me! I'll send you a CR. ^^

@Gimeurcookie
Thank yooou! I can't wait to see what they've made. :3
@DragonGirl1031
Those work for me! I'll send you a CR. ^^

@Gimeurcookie
Thank yooou! I can't wait to see what they've made. :3
@AboveClouds - Accepted and you have two eggs. ^_^
@AboveClouds - Accepted and you have two eggs. ^_^
@Frostwynd

Hey! I will have a Lightning nest available in 4 day's time if that's fine with you. If you have any other questions or need to chat me up about anything, feel free to PM me :D
@Frostwynd

Hey! I will have a Lightning nest available in 4 day's time if that's fine with you. If you have any other questions or need to chat me up about anything, feel free to PM me :D
wow i guess this is my signature
@Clifftop - I have a review for Skelizard from Plague. They were very friendly and provided collateral way above the dragons that I was sending. I got my dragons and their babies back promptly today. Very happy with them, and would recommend.
@Clifftop - I have a review for Skelizard from Plague. They were very friendly and provided collateral way above the dragons that I was sending. I got my dragons and their babies back promptly today. Very happy with them, and would recommend.
@FrostWynd

I don't have space for them right now, sorry.
@FrostWynd

I don't have space for them right now, sorry.
Kisses -C
@Clifftop - Another review, this time for Zenniel of light. They were polite and able to take my dragons quickly. I got them back promptly. Very happy and would recommend.
@Clifftop - Another review, this time for Zenniel of light. They were polite and able to take my dragons quickly. I got them back promptly. Very happy and would recommend.
@Ocearen

@gardentoaster

@Axiom

@JellyfishPrince

Hello! Pinging you four to see if any of you have any nests available. I can provide food if needed.

Jellyfishprince has offered me a nest.
@Ocearen

@gardentoaster

@Axiom

@JellyfishPrince

Hello! Pinging you four to see if any of you have any nests available. I can provide food if needed.

Jellyfishprince has offered me a nest.
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 1426 1427