Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1426 1427
Flight: Lightning
Charge: Free! (lunchboxes appreciated however)
Able to provide collateral if asked: Absolutely!
Space always available or when space is available: Space usually available, but PM me in advance to ensure I have a nest ready
Other conditions/info: Please don't send dragons that still have a few days left on their CD. Non-RTB dragons will be shamed with tunics and fedoras
Charge: Free! (lunchboxes appreciated however)
Able to provide collateral if asked: Absolutely!
Space always available or when space is available: Space usually available, but PM me in advance to ensure I have a nest ready
Other conditions/info: Please don't send dragons that still have a few days left on their CD. Non-RTB dragons will be shamed with tunics and fedoras
tumblr_static_borrzsxt3s0gkc4w80c8ok4k0.pngtumblr_of3qldbjBv1rxsxifo1_r6_100.png
I have a water nest, free donations are welcome
I have a water nest, free donations are welcome
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@Clifftop
Charge: None
Able to provide collateral if asked: Always
Space always available or when space is available: When space available
Other conditions/info: Please take hatchlings/parents at reasonable times. I will not hold on to your hatchlings for many days-
@Clifftop
Charge: None
Able to provide collateral if asked: Always
Space always available or when space is available: When space available
Other conditions/info: Please take hatchlings/parents at reasonable times. I will not hold on to your hatchlings for many days-
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
Flight: fire
Charge: 10k for first timers and other that 5k for 2nd use
Able to provide collateral if asked: whats that??
Space always available or when space is available: mostly available
Other conditions/info: post in the dragon's info box that its yours.... dont want ti exalt or sell by accident. dragons must be RTB

hope thats ok... i cant remeber what i posted before

@Clifftop
Flight: fire
Charge: 10k for first timers and other that 5k for 2nd use
Able to provide collateral if asked: whats that??
Space always available or when space is available: mostly available
Other conditions/info: post in the dragon's info box that its yours.... dont want ti exalt or sell by accident. dragons must be RTB

hope thats ok... i cant remeber what i posted before

@Clifftop
"You're not my real mom! Flamemama is the only one who understands me!"
(Credit to HappyOnion on that one)
2DbyWZx.png
@Clifftop

Thank you for taking the time to update this! It was quite a bit of work to collect everyone and I appreciate your effort!

Charge: Free, tips accepted
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes
Space always available or when space is available: Usually 1 nest is always open, I do have a reserve list where needed and work to open nests as reserves come due.
Other conditions/info: If your dragons are still a few days out from breeding, but you wish to use my nests, you may send them early. I do not charge for holding them either. I can also provide references of previous renters upon request.
@Clifftop

Thank you for taking the time to update this! It was quite a bit of work to collect everyone and I appreciate your effort!

Charge: Free, tips accepted
Space always available or when space is available: Usually 1 nest is always open, I do have a reserve list where needed and work to open nests as reserves come due.
Other conditions/info: If your dragons are still a few days out from breeding, but you wish to use my nests, you may send them early. I do not charge for holding them either. I can also provide references of previous renters upon request.
JWlblI8.png243.gif
@Clifftop Add me to the list! Also, maybe it'd be best to link the reviews in an uneditable but viewable google doc? That way the thread isn't obscenely long.

Flight: Water.
Charge: None.
Able to provide collateral if asked: Most likely not.
Space always available or when space is available: Lairspace available 90% of the time, and I almost always have free nests, since I breed dragons on demand.
Other conditions/info: Please leave a review if you rent a nest from me. Providing collateral is something I'd rather not do, so having positive reviews will put people at ease. I will tell you in a PM to feel free to leave a review, but I won't be angry if you refuse or just don't do it.

I will also hold your dragons for as long as you need me to, so long as you aren't taking advantage of me.

It would also help me out tons if you put your username in your dragons' bio. My memory is on the fritz and I may not remember who rented a nest.
@Clifftop Add me to the list! Also, maybe it'd be best to link the reviews in an uneditable but viewable google doc? That way the thread isn't obscenely long.

Flight: Water.
Charge: None.
Able to provide collateral if asked: Most likely not.
Space always available or when space is available: Lairspace available 90% of the time, and I almost always have free nests, since I breed dragons on demand.
Other conditions/info: Please leave a review if you rent a nest from me. Providing collateral is something I'd rather not do, so having positive reviews will put people at ease. I will tell you in a PM to feel free to leave a review, but I won't be angry if you refuse or just don't do it.

I will also hold your dragons for as long as you need me to, so long as you aren't taking advantage of me.

It would also help me out tons if you put your username in your dragons' bio. My memory is on the fritz and I may not remember who rented a nest.
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
Flight: Plague
Charge: 10-15 gems or food for your dragons
Space always available or when space is available: Sometimes available, inform me in advance.
Other conditions/info: If there's 3 or more eggs, I'd like to have one of them.
Flight: Plague
Charge: 10-15 gems or food for your dragons
Space always available or when space is available: Sometimes available, inform me in advance.
Other conditions/info: If there's 3 or more eggs, I'd like to have one of them.
@Clifftop

Flight:Plague
Charge:Free (Or unwanted hatchling if applicable)
Able to provide collateral if asked:Yes
Space always available or when space is available:Have four nests, only ever use up to two myself.
Other conditions/info:Please pick up your dragons promptly. I also update my clan profile daily with nest statuses and send out courtesy PMs to tell you how many eggs, and one the day before they hatch. I'd also really appreciate reviews.
@Clifftop

Flight:Plague
Charge:Free (Or unwanted hatchling if applicable)
Able to provide collateral if asked:Yes
Space always available or when space is available:Have four nests, only ever use up to two myself.
Other conditions/info:Please pick up your dragons promptly. I also update my clan profile daily with nest statuses and send out courtesy PMs to tell you how many eggs, and one the day before they hatch. I'd also really appreciate reviews.
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
Flight: Earth
Charge: Free, tips appreciated but not expected
Able to provide collateral if asked: Can be discussed if necessary
Space always available or when space is available: Lair space is rarely an issue, but PM me to make sure I have nests available!
Other conditions/info: I will hold your pair and hatchlings for up to 3 days after hatching upon request. I always have more than enough food, but you're welcome to send food along as a donation! :3

Edit: @Clifftop
Flight: Earth
Charge: Free, tips appreciated but not expected
Able to provide collateral if asked: Can be discussed if necessary
Space always available or when space is available: Lair space is rarely an issue, but PM me to make sure I have nests available!
Other conditions/info: I will hold your pair and hatchlings for up to 3 days after hatching upon request. I always have more than enough food, but you're welcome to send food along as a donation! :3

Edit: @Clifftop
CSL8x0A.pngtumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif6DgDeX5.png
Flight: Shadow
Charge: Donations are appreciated, but not necessary at all.
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes. I've also got good references, if you're still wary.
Space always available or when space is available: WSIA - I can usually provide a free nest within two days.
Other conditions/info: Looking forward to having a lot of different guests, hatching nests is always exciting :D

//E: a ping might be helpful... @Clifftop
Flight: Shadow
Charge: Donations are appreciated, but not necessary at all.
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes. I've also got good references, if you're still wary.
Space always available or when space is available: WSIA - I can usually provide a free nest within two days.
Other conditions/info: Looking forward to having a lot of different guests, hatching nests is always exciting :D

//E: a ping might be helpful... @Clifftop
Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1426 1427