Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 1426 1427
@isosDuke

Thank you, I will send them over tomorrow. Good luck with the dom push!
@isosDuke

Thank you, I will send them over tomorrow. Good luck with the dom push!
WWoZukB.gif
@Elliekat

Thanks and I look forward to seeing them!
@Elliekat

Thanks and I look forward to seeing them!
JWlblI8.png243.gif
I would like to leave a review for Elsewhere.

I'm pretty big on matching eye color to the colors of my dragons; so when I required an Earth nest, I was a bit worried since there aren't many Earth nests to choose from. Luckily I came across this fabulous thread and I wasn't let down at all. Elsewhere responded the same day as my PM and was quick to accept the Crossroads after set up. I got my offspring early in the morning not too long after rollover. The service was excellent; the user was prompt and very polite. I'd definitely recommend Elsewhere to anyone requiring brown eyed beauties any day!
I would like to leave a review for Elsewhere.

I'm pretty big on matching eye color to the colors of my dragons; so when I required an Earth nest, I was a bit worried since there aren't many Earth nests to choose from. Luckily I came across this fabulous thread and I wasn't let down at all. Elsewhere responded the same day as my PM and was quick to accept the Crossroads after set up. I got my offspring early in the morning not too long after rollover. The service was excellent; the user was prompt and very polite. I'd definitely recommend Elsewhere to anyone requiring brown eyed beauties any day!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Hello! I'm here to leave a review for 2 users. c:

@Ryder actually hosted 2 nests of mine within the same time period. They were very friendly and polite, responded quickly to my PM and send the crossroads back with my dragons even before I was logged into FR that day. Excellent service, and I'd totally recommend them to anyone needing a light nest!

I went to @Lisandre for an Earth nest and had an equally pleasant experience. The user got back at me quickly with availability and how many eggs my pair had gotten the following day after sending them, all the while being very cordial themselves. The transaction was smooth as butter as well. c: Definitely recommend!
Hello! I'm here to leave a review for 2 users. c:

@Ryder actually hosted 2 nests of mine within the same time period. They were very friendly and polite, responded quickly to my PM and send the crossroads back with my dragons even before I was logged into FR that day. Excellent service, and I'd totally recommend them to anyone needing a light nest!

I went to @Lisandre for an Earth nest and had an equally pleasant experience. The user got back at me quickly with availability and how many eggs my pair had gotten the following day after sending them, all the while being very cordial themselves. The transaction was smooth as butter as well. c: Definitely recommend!
WwxStnC.gifeSptuuR.gif
@cervas - You're such a sweetie! Thank you for the positive review :D
@cervas - You're such a sweetie! Thank you for the positive review :D
CSL8x0A.pngtumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif6DgDeX5.png
Hallo!! I am here and I'm still available to rent any nests to those who want it
Hallo!! I am here and I'm still available to rent any nests to those who want it
@TheHeroQueen @DragonGirl1031 @Lapillus @Biohazardia @RoyalSorceress @cervas

All of your reviews are added to the document! :)

@destopianfuture

Thanks so much for applying. I've added you to the list and welcome to the renters! :)
@TheHeroQueen @DragonGirl1031 @Lapillus @Biohazardia @RoyalSorceress @cervas

All of your reviews are added to the document! :)

@destopianfuture

Thanks so much for applying. I've added you to the list and welcome to the renters! :)
Im leaving a review for Machidieles :3 (wind nest)
Thanks to them, Malva now has some beautiful windy babies to match their smoke. They were very polite and I got my pair & babies back on the day they hatched, even though they were busy with other RL things. c:
Im leaving a review for Machidieles :3 (wind nest)
Thanks to them, Malva now has some beautiful windy babies to match their smoke. They were very polite and I got my pair & babies back on the day they hatched, even though they were busy with other RL things. c:
I rented fire nests from @DragonGirl1031 and @gimeurcookie. Both of them were great to work with, provided collateral when asked, and returned the dragons promptly. I would recommend either of them to people looking for fire nests!
I rented fire nests from @DragonGirl1031 and @gimeurcookie. Both of them were great to work with, provided collateral when asked, and returned the dragons promptly. I would recommend either of them to people looking for fire nests!
Just had a lovely experience with @JigglyCookie. Everything went smoothly despite my occasional incoherence. Would definitely recommend.
Just had a lovely experience with @JigglyCookie. Everything went smoothly despite my occasional incoherence. Would definitely recommend.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 1426 1427