Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
Edit: Found someone. Please excuse the phantom ping if you got one. I deleted the ping list now that I've found a rental.

Sorry to ping all of you.
I'm in need of a light nest and was hoping to catch someone online today so the incubation process could begin tonight. I will provide food for both dragons and payment if necessary. It's for a breeding project an the parents have the wrong eye color.
Edit: Found someone. Please excuse the phantom ping if you got one. I deleted the ping list now that I've found a rental.

Sorry to ping all of you.
I'm in need of a light nest and was hoping to catch someone online today so the incubation process could begin tonight. I will provide food for both dragons and payment if necessary. It's for a breeding project an the parents have the wrong eye color.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@boolean

I’ve got a nest available! No payment or food necessary, but if you want to, I wouldn’t say no to some extra meat points.
@boolean

I’ve got a nest available! No payment or food necessary, but if you want to, I wouldn’t say no to some extra meat points.
“an
-art by @owleics
@Cantata I'll send you some food to cover my dragons and I can definitely spare some meat points for you. My lair isn't huge and I keep my non-breeding dragons in the hibernal lair so I don't need to feed them. Will set up a CR with you.
@Cantata I'll send you some food to cover my dragons and I can definitely spare some meat points for you. My lair isn't huge and I keep my non-breeding dragons in the hibernal lair so I don't need to feed them. Will set up a CR with you.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Alxamei @Harbinger @Aloice @GumiDrops @PhoenixFury

anyone got a light nest? I will need a light nest for the forseeable future every 15 days, until these two faes of mine make the hatchling I need. Instead of pinging someone 2x a month, I would like to just have someone I can send a CR to to take some of the hassle off of the two of us. ;) I can tip every time!!
@Alxamei @Harbinger @Aloice @GumiDrops @PhoenixFury

anyone got a light nest? I will need a light nest for the forseeable future every 15 days, until these two faes of mine make the hatchling I need. Instead of pinging someone 2x a month, I would like to just have someone I can send a CR to to take some of the hassle off of the two of us. ;) I can tip every time!!
0e7EtYn.png
hi there, i'm looking for one shadow nest and one lightning nest! will send food of your preference. thanks!

@Lesen @macrobiology @SpiderQueen8 @ErthisiaKay @Coronae
@MeKat @DarkPuffin @KyloRen @Ziegler @Anjoulas

e: i know it's quite late and close to rollover, so hosting tomorrow is fine as well. no rush!
hi there, i'm looking for one shadow nest and one lightning nest! will send food of your preference. thanks!

@Lesen @macrobiology @SpiderQueen8 @ErthisiaKay @Coronae
@MeKat @DarkPuffin @KyloRen @Ziegler @Anjoulas

e: i know it's quite late and close to rollover, so hosting tomorrow is fine as well. no rush!
Scorchpaw Prowler
@lynxedlight I've got one more nest open, and it's yours if you want it. :D
@lynxedlight I've got one more nest open, and it's yours if you want it. :D
@RosaDiaz @Scream @GrumpyCatlover @mochimajuru @Capitalism
Would any one of you be able to provide a Plague nest for my Gaoler pair? They will come pre-fed and with enough food to support them! Tip will also be given.
@RosaDiaz @Scream @GrumpyCatlover @mochimajuru @Capitalism
Would any one of you be able to provide a Plague nest for my Gaoler pair? They will come pre-fed and with enough food to support them! Tip will also be given.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
How are people getting my username right but my flight wrong? I’m very confused.

@Amalythia @Ara @ArkhamAnja @Barbie @Gaia @JCStitches @Lexreon @Madarakita @Mayana @MooseSushi @Nazmiye @Peixes @ToxieToxie

Would one of you consider locking this thread as the owner has been inactive and a lot of people have been asking for updates?
How are people getting my username right but my flight wrong? I’m very confused.

@Amalythia @Ara @ArkhamAnja @Barbie @Gaia @JCStitches @Lexreon @Madarakita @Mayana @MooseSushi @Nazmiye @Peixes @ToxieToxie

Would one of you consider locking this thread as the owner has been inactive and a lot of people have been asking for updates?
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
Hello! While this thread does still see use, it is badly in need of updating and with the OP inactive, it isn't able to adequately serve its purpose at this point. If someone active does want to remake the thread; do feel free. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Hello! While this thread does still see use, it is badly in need of updating and with the OP inactive, it isn't able to adequately serve its purpose at this point.

If someone active does want to remake the thread; do feel free.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png