Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Excessive misses/dodging in Coli?
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
Its always excessive imo, there is nothing to be done sadly. Lower levels might work as i never go higher then 6. And when im going crazy with unnecessary amount of dodges i just quit. Kind of a shame as i like to train fodder and wish they let people opt out from dodges/crits since not everyone can stand it, people don't even coli for that sole reason.
Its always excessive imo, there is nothing to be done sadly. Lower levels might work as i never go higher then 6. And when im going crazy with unnecessary amount of dodges i just quit. Kind of a shame as i like to train fodder and wish they let people opt out from dodges/crits since not everyone can stand it, people don't even coli for that sole reason.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
def not uncommon to get unlucky dodge streaks, can relate to that haha

but i personally found i prefer a meditate over scratch build for this exact reason. u can't battle bosses so it's a forced reset when u get one but u build up breath very quickly. i use maki's mire trainer build (120 VIT / 66 QCK / 22 VIT). using an arcane dragon for this build also smooths out the experience a significant amount !

(and i train all my fodder to lvl 6)
def not uncommon to get unlucky dodge streaks, can relate to that haha

but i personally found i prefer a meditate over scratch build for this exact reason. u can't battle bosses so it's a forced reset when u get one but u build up breath very quickly. i use maki's mire trainer build (120 VIT / 66 QCK / 22 VIT). using an arcane dragon for this build also smooths out the experience a significant amount !

(and i train all my fodder to lvl 6)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Ye Olde RNG.

It is a fickle entity.
Ye Olde RNG.

It is a fickle entity.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I feel like the enemies in the new venue are especially dodgy, but that could very well just be me.
I feel like the enemies in the new venue are especially dodgy, but that could very well just be me.
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
Is it odd to anyone else the enemies seem to super dodge,but even if your dragons have super high AGI they never seem to be able to dodge anywhere near as much?
Is it odd to anyone else the enemies seem to super dodge,but even if your dragons have super high AGI they never seem to be able to dodge anywhere near as much?
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg FcasiGk.png
I thought I saw someone say in a thread a little bit ago that enemies have a higher chance to dodge based on more people online or in the coli? I don't know if that's just a theory, bug, or feature though. Does anyone know about that? :O

Ever since I saw that post I feel like the enemy dodge chances did feel worse when I was playing at times of the day when more players were online, but that could just be confirmation bias on my end! It felt like being in the coli when the player count was below 6k was the best time to grind.
I thought I saw someone say in a thread a little bit ago that enemies have a higher chance to dodge based on more people online or in the coli? I don't know if that's just a theory, bug, or feature though. Does anyone know about that? :O

Ever since I saw that post I feel like the enemy dodge chances did feel worse when I was playing at times of the day when more players were online, but that could just be confirmation bias on my end! It felt like being in the coli when the player count was below 6k was the best time to grind.
I solve it by publicly shaming my mire flyer in discord

edit: this does not make her miss any less, but at least her crimes are well documented
I solve it by publicly shaming my mire flyer in discord

edit: this does not make her miss any less, but at least her crimes are well documented
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
I do a lot of Coli grinding either for fodder training or for drops, and these unlucky streaks have always been kind of frequent. I think they are a lot more noticeable with two-fodder-trainers like Mire Flyers because they are extremely fragile builds.

For me, the list of loss conditions for a two-fodder Mire Trainer goes:
- Lose too much health to physical attackers in the first two combats -> Reset
- Boss shows up -> Reset (unless I have near max breath to waste on Eliminates)
- Miss two or three Eliminates in a row -> Reset

Compared to that, my fighter trio or even a one-fodder Trainer team is pretty resilient to all of these situations. If one dragon misses two or three Eliminates, or each of them misses once, I still have a good amount of useful actions to take per round and I can make up for the lost Breath/Health in subsequent battles.
I do a lot of Coli grinding either for fodder training or for drops, and these unlucky streaks have always been kind of frequent. I think they are a lot more noticeable with two-fodder-trainers like Mire Flyers because they are extremely fragile builds.

For me, the list of loss conditions for a two-fodder Mire Trainer goes:
- Lose too much health to physical attackers in the first two combats -> Reset
- Boss shows up -> Reset (unless I have near max breath to waste on Eliminates)
- Miss two or three Eliminates in a row -> Reset

Compared to that, my fighter trio or even a one-fodder Trainer team is pretty resilient to all of these situations. If one dragon misses two or three Eliminates, or each of them misses once, I still have a good amount of useful actions to take per round and I can make up for the lost Breath/Health in subsequent battles.
MUYNhfy.png ll0CfnD.png dEe2UrM.png
Come hire my nests or my fighters: HERE | Babbling Cove Hatchery HERE |
Go Pond-Surfing HERE | Follow Tumbleweed Tales Pinkerlocke HERE
DRr34Qm.png
I swear sometimes the Coli is giving my opponents the chance to click for a random AGI boost instead of me.
I swear sometimes the Coli is giving my opponents the chance to click for a random AGI boost instead of me.
in my experience when one fodder trainer is missing a lot, i switch to another venue trainer and the problem goes away. sometimes they need a nap! within the next day or two i try again and they're fine.
in my experience when one fodder trainer is missing a lot, i switch to another venue trainer and the problem goes away. sometimes they need a nap! within the next day or two i try again and they're fine.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page