Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3169 3170 3171 3172 3173 ... 3182 3183
What do the little stars under your avatar mean? I've seen big opal - y ones and plain yellow ones. Are they editable or some kind of stat?
For example I have 2 yellow stars and the person above me has a big shiny one.
What do the little stars under your avatar mean? I've seen big opal - y ones and plain yellow ones. Are they editable or some kind of stat?
For example I have 2 yellow stars and the person above me has a big shiny one.
call me sage
(>.
@wizardsage It's based on post count
Start - 1 star
50 posts - 2 stars
100 posts - 3 stars
200 posts - 4 stars
500 posts - 5 stars
1000 posts - Shiny star!
@wizardsage It's based on post count
Start - 1 star
50 posts - 2 stars
100 posts - 3 stars
200 posts - 4 stars
500 posts - 5 stars
1000 posts - Shiny star!
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
call me sage
(>.
is it possible to put an elim on a magic-build dragon? and if so, does it work well? if not, what is the second best option to do damage?
is it possible to put an elim on a magic-build dragon? and if so, does it work well? if not, what is the second best option to do damage?
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
Lost Crown
@CrumbledCandy
no* - strength exclusively scales off of strength, while most magic users will focus their points on intellect instead. because of this mages as a whole are notably slower to use then physical fighters to the point where you're actually better off running all melee fighters unless you're in a venue that's a high enough level to justify taking a healer
as for what you might want to put on that healer, any combination of rally/haste (so your physical attackers don't need to set it up on themselves), whichever heal you prefer, contuse and either the elemental bolt or special skill

however, it is possible to run meditate (the 'mage' energy stone) on physical fighters, it's just a bit harder to adjust to since you need to stall a few extra turns for the strength debuff to wear off

* edit for clarity: technically you can, it's just a terrible idea
@CrumbledCandy
no* - strength exclusively scales off of strength, while most magic users will focus their points on intellect instead. because of this mages as a whole are notably slower to use then physical fighters to the point where you're actually better off running all melee fighters unless you're in a venue that's a high enough level to justify taking a healer
as for what you might want to put on that healer, any combination of rally/haste (so your physical attackers don't need to set it up on themselves), whichever heal you prefer, contuse and either the elemental bolt or special skill

however, it is possible to run meditate (the 'mage' energy stone) on physical fighters, it's just a bit harder to adjust to since you need to stall a few extra turns for the strength debuff to wear off

* edit for clarity: technically you can, it's just a terrible idea
unknown.png
Was looking through the achievements I still need to get and I have a quick question!

For the size of a hatchling, does the parent's sizes factor into it or is it completely RNG? Just wondering if I need to pair some of my smaller guys together to get the achievement for a short derg lol
Was looking through the achievements I still need to get and I have a quick question!

For the size of a hatchling, does the parent's sizes factor into it or is it completely RNG? Just wondering if I need to pair some of my smaller guys together to get the achievement for a short derg lol
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
@WebstickKitten

Size is randomized within the breed dimensions so the size of the parents doesn't matter. I suggest breeding Veilspuns, Fae and Aethers as they average the smallest.
@WebstickKitten

Size is randomized within the breed dimensions so the size of the parents doesn't matter. I suggest breeding Veilspuns, Fae and Aethers as they average the smallest.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

didn't see the ping sorry ^^''

Thanks so much! Looks like my Aether pair is about to be on the nests for awhile then lol
@Nightwind

didn't see the ping sorry ^^''

Thanks so much! Looks like my Aether pair is about to be on the nests for awhile then lol
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
@Nightwind @WebstickKitten

Aethers are actually a medium sized breed, about same size as Pearlcatcher. It is very unlikely if not impossible for them to produce hatchlings small enough to unlock the achievements.
@Nightwind @WebstickKitten

Aethers are actually a medium sized breed, about same size as Pearlcatcher. It is very unlikely if not impossible for them to produce hatchlings small enough to unlock the achievements.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
@Finlandia

Thanks for the correction! I was glancing through the AH instead of checking the Game Database. Looks like Fae and Veilspuns are the best bets for both the short and light achievements.

Aren't You a Little Short for a Dragon?
Light as a Feather
@Finlandia

Thanks for the correction! I was glancing through the AH instead of checking the Game Database. Looks like Fae and Veilspuns are the best bets for both the short and light achievements.

Aren't You a Little Short for a Dragon?
Light as a Feather
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 ... 3169 3170 3171 3172 3173 ... 3182 3183