Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3170 3171 3172 3173 3174 ... 3186 3187
What on earth do the stars under one’s profile pic represent??
What on earth do the stars under one’s profile pic represent??
7zcCDc4.png
@Allknowing11 it's your forum post count:

Start - 1 star
50 posts - 2 stars
100 posts - 3 stars
200 posts - 4 stars
500 posts - 5 stars
1000 posts - Shiny star!
@Allknowing11 it's your forum post count:

Start - 1 star
50 posts - 2 stars
100 posts - 3 stars
200 posts - 4 stars
500 posts - 5 stars
1000 posts - Shiny star!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Where to find someone to brew a recipe at Baldwins? I have the money for it and will get the ingredients as well beforehand...I just can't seem to find someone with level 26 offering this for noobs D:
I'm looking for the Orb and Weaver Genes to be specific...
Where to find someone to brew a recipe at Baldwins? I have the money for it and will get the ingredients as well beforehand...I just can't seem to find someone with level 26 offering this for noobs D:
I'm looking for the Orb and Weaver Genes to be specific...
I like bees :D
And dragons...
@aurorabird666
cauldron rentals and other services are usually in the items for sale forums
@aurorabird666
cauldron rentals and other services are usually in the items for sale forums
unknown.png
what gene scroll do i need to set a dragon gene to basic?
what gene scroll do i need to set a dragon gene to basic?
Hello.. I'm Sab, an RPer and worldbuilder. Just came back from a hiatus and would love to know whats new. Please DM me on discord since I'm more active there. Also, rp request from anyone under 18 will not abe accepted. Thank you.
Sab | any pronouns | 21 | unsure what to put here. Sorry.
Big WIP. Sorry
@SabotageTheAce One of these:
Remove Gene: Primary
Remove Gene: Secondary
Remove Gene: Tertiary
@SabotageTheAce One of these:
Remove Gene: Primary
Remove Gene: Secondary
Remove Gene: Tertiary
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Is there a list of all the false XYX combos anywhere, or is it just up to interpretation?

I have this wine, lavender, blood that to me looks like a false XYX-

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93008039
Is there a list of all the false XYX combos anywhere, or is it just up to interpretation?

I have this wine, lavender, blood that to me looks like a false XYX-

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93008039
w8o0xW1.png dsiNAWk.png Formerly "FyniteShadow027"
fYjKMys.png
oAF3DvH.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
N5w86O0.png
tBfnr5I.png
@Fynite

No, there isn't as it's highly dependent on color discrimination/device settings and genes. You can always market a dragon that way but positive reception will depend on the person looking at it who agrees/disagrees.
@Fynite

No, there isn't as it's highly dependent on color discrimination/device settings and genes. You can always market a dragon that way but positive reception will depend on the person looking at it who agrees/disagrees.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
What does hoardselling mean exactly? Is that when you hoard a bunch of one item and then sell it all together in a stack?

I've been trying to get more treasure as I am veryyyy broke rn being new but im so confused xD
What does hoardselling mean exactly? Is that when you hoard a bunch of one item and then sell it all together in a stack?

I've been trying to get more treasure as I am veryyyy broke rn being new but im so confused xD
@deerteethh

Hoardselling means selling an item directly from your Hoard, without using the Auction House or Forums

It's a quick way to get cash for an item by selling it back to the game, without waiting for a Buyer

You will want to compare the hoardsell prices with the AH however, as hoardsell prices may be lower than you want to accept, or lower than what you might get on the AH

the hoardsell price is listed in the lower left corner of each item that can be sold that way; alternatively, you can see the hoardsell price if you look up the item in the Game Database

if you want to hoardsell an item, simply click on it in your Hoard and choose that option

^^
@deerteethh

Hoardselling means selling an item directly from your Hoard, without using the Auction House or Forums

It's a quick way to get cash for an item by selling it back to the game, without waiting for a Buyer

You will want to compare the hoardsell prices with the AH however, as hoardsell prices may be lower than you want to accept, or lower than what you might get on the AH

the hoardsell price is listed in the lower left corner of each item that can be sold that way; alternatively, you can see the hoardsell price if you look up the item in the Game Database

if you want to hoardsell an item, simply click on it in your Hoard and choose that option

^^
1 2 ... 3170 3171 3172 3173 3174 ... 3186 3187