Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If there was no cap on the Fairground...
I'd have a really sore right arm from grinding G&G to get the achievement for getting 10,000,000 t from the fairgrounds lol
I'd have a really sore right arm from grinding G&G to get the achievement for getting 10,000,000 t from the fairgrounds lol
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
I'd be playing with a dual monitor setup. One window would be a series I'm binge watching, while the other is just active G&G until the hexagons start swimming.
I'd be playing with a dual monitor setup. One window would be a series I'm binge watching, while the other is just active G&G until the hexagons start swimming.
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
If there wasn’t a cap on the fairgrounds, I wouldn’t have spent 8 hours grinding Mistral Mahjong that one time back in 2018, only to find out “Lucky Streak” didn’t mean you’d get some bonus prize, but rather prevented you from getting anything else.

Nowadays I’m too lazy for my daily Glimmer and Gloom, so I wouldn’t see myself taking advantage of it XD
If there wasn’t a cap on the fairgrounds, I wouldn’t have spent 8 hours grinding Mistral Mahjong that one time back in 2018, only to find out “Lucky Streak” didn’t mean you’d get some bonus prize, but rather prevented you from getting anything else.

Nowadays I’m too lazy for my daily Glimmer and Gloom, so I wouldn’t see myself taking advantage of it XD
Q5eZhV2.png
100k per day makes a man very rich indeed
100k per day makes a man very rich indeed

6Dq3jOp.png
cdqdRxL.png
WKtl2lb.png
YMPbu9R.png
haxorus.gif
I'm gonna be real honest and say I'd probably treat it like I already to the coliseum- that is either do the bare minimum until it becomes a chore then avoid it, or play it sporadically at long periods of time till I get bored or called to do something else. I already had to find a way to trick my brain to doing daily fairgrounds as is. lol
I'm gonna be real honest and say I'd probably treat it like I already to the coliseum- that is either do the bare minimum until it becomes a chore then avoid it, or play it sporadically at long periods of time till I get bored or called to do something else. I already had to find a way to trick my brain to doing daily fairgrounds as is. lol

Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
actuallyadinosaur a tiny doodle of a small goose like dinosaur with yellow beak white feathers and red eyes
id probably stop maxing the fairgrounds daily and instead use them like i do the coli, where i grind when i feel like it. would definitely do it while watching youtube videos and such in the background, and could probably spend an hour or two at a time going at it. i would be rolling in it
id probably stop maxing the fairgrounds daily and instead use them like i do the coli, where i grind when i feel like it. would definitely do it while watching youtube videos and such in the background, and could probably spend an hour or two at a time going at it. i would be rolling in it
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
wouldn't really change anything for me. my Lucky Streak achievement is still at 7/10 oop
wouldn't really change anything for me. my Lucky Streak achievement is still at 7/10 oop
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)