Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[center][emoji=music notes size=1]Cry, cry Go ahead and ruin someone else's life Cry, cry Go bug somebody else so I can sleep at night[emoji=music notes size=1][/center]
Cry, cry
Go ahead and ruin someone else's life
Cry, cry
Go bug somebody else so I can sleep at night
XxPfLYS.png
Why are my anger issues coming back...
Why are my anger issues coming back...
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I love my cat <3
I love my cat <3
Gcwdq5a.png
i hate hate hate hate hate hateeeeeeeeeeeeee mothers day i hate it and if today is anything like yesterday was i swear i will lose it.
i hate hate hate hate hate hateeeeeeeeeeeeee mothers day i hate it and if today is anything like yesterday was i swear i will lose it.
PJb908Z.png
IT WORKED!!!!!!!!! IT WORKED HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT WORKED!!!!!!!!! IT WORKED HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ derp ~

(waiting for maintenance... so it can be over... and Happy Mothers Day... )

~ derp ~

(waiting for maintenance... so it can be over... and Happy Mothers Day... )
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
No I'm not bad at planning. Maybe my week is 4 days long and doesn't fit in a 7 day schedule, ever thought about that, huh?
No I'm not bad at planning. Maybe my week is 4 days long and doesn't fit in a 7 day schedule, ever thought about that, huh?
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
bruh im supposed to be colouring my last drawing not working on a new sketch... at least the sketch is at the point im happy with it, they all look pretty consistent... just gotta fix the second one but that can wait. gotta finishing colouring these dang dragons so i can post them with the actually good piece.
bruh im supposed to be colouring my last drawing not working on a new sketch... at least the sketch is at the point im happy with it, they all look pretty consistent... just gotta fix the second one but that can wait. gotta finishing colouring these dang dragons so i can post them with the actually good piece.
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
to be completely frank
i don't wanna use this
because electric shock is scary
to be completely frank
i don't wanna use this
because electric shock is scary
bgGXGPE.png