Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Oc make brain go brrrrr brrrrrr
Oc make brain go brrrrr brrrrrr
tumblr_ozlcvodkDD1wvvm88o2_100.png

He/They (Genderfluid flag)
Queer (Pastel rainbow flag)
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
water.gif

mlHpBMC.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o3_100.png
Man, what's more riveting? A dragon puppet stream, a protest, or the state of play? Top contenders are the dragon puppets and the state of play, I guess. People shouting at cars isn't very exciting.
Man, what's more riveting? A dragon puppet stream, a protest, or the state of play? Top contenders are the dragon puppets and the state of play, I guess. People shouting at cars isn't very exciting.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
[center][quote name="Adabat" date="2024-05-30 12:36:24" ] dragon profile revamp being 4 years ago is diabolical [/quote] this just now registered in my head ???!!!??!!! there is no way[/center]
Adabat wrote on 2024-05-30 12:36:24:
dragon profile revamp being 4 years ago is diabolical

this just now registered in my head ???!!!??!!! there is no way
dZw13cd.png |
|
|
|
|
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
I just realised a random pastel Aether I grabbed off the AH for like 6kt a few weeks ago has got a perfect palindrome ID (#94909094)... neat. I've had him 3 weeks and didn't even notice until now. I'm glad I decided to grab and then hang onto him, since I slightly contemplated passing him along at one point.
I just realised a random pastel Aether I grabbed off the AH for like 6kt a few weeks ago has got a perfect palindrome ID (#94909094)... neat. I've had him 3 weeks and didn't even notice until now. I'm glad I decided to grab and then hang onto him, since I slightly contemplated passing him along at one point.
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
So good to get to watch a new episode of Delicious in Dungeon today !!! Highlight of my Thursdays the past several weeks. :)

Spoilers for tonight's episode:
I loved learning more about Chilchuck (he has a wife and kids?? and Senshi, can't wait to see more character development in the next episode!! Which I believe will be the last of the season wahh. :< Great episode!
So good to get to watch a new episode of Delicious in Dungeon today !!! Highlight of my Thursdays the past several weeks. :)

Spoilers for tonight's episode:
I loved learning more about Chilchuck (he has a wife and kids?? and Senshi, can't wait to see more character development in the next episode!! Which I believe will be the last of the season wahh. :< Great episode!
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

why are all the animals in barbie games female?

This is no longer my safe space.
why are all the animals in barbie games female?

This is no longer my safe space.
BBfneFa.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
girl it's hailing
girl it's hailing
eGBpGF4.png

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
Apparently one way to really offend Millennials is to insult the cartoon Rocket Power (Context: I watched a Watchmojo YouTube video about “Cartoons That Aged Badly” and Rocket Power was a Dishonorable Mention [emoji=skull size=1]) For what it’s worth, I grew up watching Rocket Power and even back in those days I still thought it was cringe. It was mostly how the characters talked… The made up slang was just so awful!! [emoji=aberration scared size=2]
Apparently one way to really offend Millennials is to insult the cartoon Rocket Power

(Context: I watched a Watchmojo YouTube video about “Cartoons That Aged Badly” and Rocket Power was a Dishonorable Mention )

For what it’s worth, I grew up watching Rocket Power and even back in those days I still thought it was cringe. It was mostly how the characters talked… The made up slang was just so awful!!

Sd8tfDo.png Arcane-Network.png
Realizing that you are a high school student next academic year<<<
Realizing that you are a high school student next academic year<<<
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png