Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Am I about to bust out my 900 familiars for this event? Hmmm
Am I about to bust out my 900 familiars for this event? Hmmm
Free G1s/G1 sales
DAMNNNNNNN WHAT A HIGH SCORE!!!!!!!! 216 and theres still over a day left before big big run ends. tbh i just wanted to farm triumvirates but even at evp 999 theyre not dropping any gold scales hnghggnrghngh
DAMNNNNNNN WHAT A HIGH SCORE!!!!!!!! 216 and theres still over a day left before big big run ends. tbh i just wanted to farm triumvirates but even at evp 999 theyre not dropping any gold scales hnghggnrghngh
uggh doctor who i can't hear you
i'll leave once i'm done with this food i can't hear these hushed voices

edit:I mean the voices aren't hushed but I just don't understand what's going on and i don't have the patience for drawn out gags
uggh doctor who i can't hear you
i'll leave once i'm done with this food i can't hear these hushed voices

edit:I mean the voices aren't hushed but I just don't understand what's going on and i don't have the patience for drawn out gags
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
why is it fo-tah-grah-fee and not fo-to-graf-ee
why is it fo-tah-grah-fee and not fo-to-graf-ee
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.png5MruFoq.png 90196994p.png
I want to name this dragon but by the same token being unnamed for 10 years is kind of impressive
I want to name this dragon but by the same token being unnamed for 10 years is kind of impressive
IMG-9931.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutton-sig.png
This guy I used to follow a million years ago on youtube disappeared when his band broke up and I couldn't find a new account but I just checked again and apparently he's still making music I finally found him again I am SO HAPPY
This guy I used to follow a million years ago on youtube disappeared when his band broke up and I couldn't find a new account but I just checked again and apparently he's still making music I finally found him again I am SO HAPPY
Free G1s/G1 sales
assault vest kyogre + wo-chien + prankster screens in the pokemon international championships is nastttyyyyyyy
assault vest kyogre + wo-chien + prankster screens in the pokemon international championships is nastttyyyyyyy
....... ...... pixel-wolf-1.png
they-them.png
fr-3.png
sQddvGCO_o.gif
pixel-wolf-2.png
Projecting my cramps onto Ghetsis Pokemon (I despise him)
Projecting my cramps onto Ghetsis Pokemon (I despise him)
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
nENWOfW.png
of course Merrigan has blue scales and pronouns [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1] (for social reasons this is a joke i love pronouns, fluid or not!)
of course Merrigan has blue scales and pronouns

(for social reasons this is a joke i love pronouns, fluid or not!)
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
An endless cycle of pulling expensive apparel off my dragons and selling it so I can buy new expensive apparel for different dragons. Anyway someone buy this black cat
An endless cycle of pulling expensive apparel off my dragons and selling it so I can buy new expensive apparel for different dragons. Anyway someone buy this black cat
IMG-9931.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutton-sig.png