Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i keep trying as hard as i can but it's probably for nothing i just can't accept how useless i am in this situation i can't stand still and do nothing i guess i just need that reassurance of "i did everything i could"
i keep trying as hard as i can but it's probably for nothing i just can't accept how useless i am in this situation i can't stand still and do nothing i guess i just need that reassurance of "i did everything i could"
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
I'm just tired. Physically and mentally. I want to sleep for a long, long time.
I'm just tired. Physically and mentally. I want to sleep for a long, long time.
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
forget football
forget beavers
it's geoff keighley's secret twin brother time
it's also silking time and eurovisioning time but i don't care about eurovision and i can work on the silk story over the hour silking time is active
forget football
forget beavers
it's geoff keighley's secret twin brother time
it's also silking time and eurovisioning time but i don't care about eurovision and i can work on the silk story over the hour silking time is active
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
current thought ey? well I'm just trying to figure out if I should try playing games to get treasure or draw some stuff :P kinda bored
current thought ey? well I'm just trying to figure out if I should try playing games to get treasure or draw some stuff :P kinda bored
QFXpYkj.png
I could throw on some Real Adult clothes and run to the end of the block to get an ice cream treat (deserved because I helped my friend move yesterday after moving everything of my own last week) but that involves getting out of pajamas and also WALKING and every muscle in my body is in agony but I would love some butter pecan right now and would I have time to take a shower before they closed what time is it anyHOW IS IT AFTER FOUR?? Okay so maybe no ice cream but I bet you I could talk my husband into maybe going in on takeout with me because I know he's been against eating out but I know HE is ALSO in agony and exhausted and should I go wake him up and ask if he wants sushi god I want sushi now god I wish the ice cream place wasn't closed.
I could throw on some Real Adult clothes and run to the end of the block to get an ice cream treat (deserved because I helped my friend move yesterday after moving everything of my own last week) but that involves getting out of pajamas and also WALKING and every muscle in my body is in agony but I would love some butter pecan right now and would I have time to take a shower before they closed what time is it anyHOW IS IT AFTER FOUR?? Okay so maybe no ice cream but I bet you I could talk my husband into maybe going in on takeout with me because I know he's been against eating out but I know HE is ALSO in agony and exhausted and should I go wake him up and ask if he wants sushi god I want sushi now god I wish the ice cream place wasn't closed.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
did they increase the dodge rate
it is insane today i swear
did they increase the dodge rate
it is insane today i swear
UqN4jFQ.png
I have ADHD and Dyslexia. Please bear with me if I type weirdly. You can kindly ask me to rewrite something if you don't understand what I mean, no worries.
I wish I could find out who exalted the offspring of this one dragon. Not because I'm mad, but because they named both offspring after the Moonbase Alpha meme and I wanna shake their hand for immortalizing that on my dragon's bio.
I wish I could find out who exalted the offspring of this one dragon. Not because I'm mad, but because they named both offspring after the Moonbase Alpha meme and I wanna shake their hand for immortalizing that on my dragon's bio.
9YmzAZz.png
SYiQlxK.png
tCsqc24.png
gYW0j5f.png
qeWy3Ik.png
jFZJEcu.png
siggy3.png
i want to go back in time to when fnaf first released
i want to go back in time to when fnaf first released
DtBIuzC.png
When you realize no one actually cares if you live or die
When you realize no one actually cares if you live or die
PJb908Z.png
I’m allowing myself to be in denial about how hard it’ll be to clear out the flowerbed. Like…most of the weeds are dead. It’s not like the front yard where 75% of it is waist-high green weeds/grass. It might take some elbow grease, but it might not be hard.
I’m allowing myself to be in denial about how hard it’ll be to clear out the flowerbed. Like…most of the weeds are dead. It’s not like the front yard where 75% of it is waist-high green weeds/grass. It might take some elbow grease, but it might not be hard.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png