Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] C.A.T.-astrophe!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I count 18 cats. I think the one who took the photo is hiding in miss Sonja's bowl. I was suspecting the cat hiding under the blanket but it's fur is too dark to be the culprit so the light cat in the red bowl it is!
I count 18 cats. I think the one who took the photo is hiding in miss Sonja's bowl. I was suspecting the cat hiding under the blanket but it's fur is too dark to be the culprit so the light cat in the red bowl it is!
SEAq1Fd.png FR+9
18 cats counted!

suspect: the lounging orange cat

short story: even paparazzi take vacations not as many bring their cameras. wanting to relax and get juicy pictures the cameras where set up remotely. a dozing sunning cat isnt like to be tied to photo snapping after all.
18 cats counted!

suspect: the lounging orange cat

short story: even paparazzi take vacations not as many bring their cameras. wanting to relax and get juicy pictures the cameras where set up remotely. a dozing sunning cat isnt like to be tied to photo snapping after all.
I counted 17 cats today!
I counted 17 cats today!
bite-sized Arcadia he/him
Shadowling
Flight Rising time plus 3
Old Oaks Dragon Sales
Free Food
Grinding
Custom Progen
bite-sized Mythos
17 cats
suspect is the tan cat behind the palf leaves, looks like theyre pretending to be innocent almost

short story: It was too easy. A camera strap tied to his tail, and he had all the pictures he wanted. Or, well, he would've. Instead, a pesky seagull made off with his film! and dropped it right into the hands of her kitten. he sulked away before she could find the camera. another day, maybe.
17 cats
suspect is the tan cat behind the palf leaves, looks like theyre pretending to be innocent almost

short story: It was too easy. A camera strap tied to his tail, and he had all the pictures he wanted. Or, well, he would've. Instead, a pesky seagull made off with his film! and dropped it right into the hands of her kitten. he sulked away before she could find the camera. another day, maybe.
f282e074cdf53330182445ba3db1235c26fc602a.gifGIF by @Anivia
Day 6
Find out how many possible suspects are on this picture.
I found 18 cats! For me, this was the most difficult picture so far.

Make a guess on which cat is the culprit. Feel free to tell us why you think that way.
I think it's the beige cat sitting on top of a palm tree. They can get a nice view from above and no one would think to look up at the palm trees, so it's a good hiding place to take some photos!

story TBA
Day 6
Find out how many possible suspects are on this picture.
I found 18 cats! For me, this was the most difficult picture so far.

Make a guess on which cat is the culprit. Feel free to tell us why you think that way.
I think it's the beige cat sitting on top of a palm tree. They can get a nice view from above and no one would think to look up at the palm trees, so it's a good hiding place to take some photos!

story TBA
IMG_0847.pngkVtLxAo.png
hehe *evil laugh* you don't know what i prepared for the last day,... [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2]
hehe *evil laugh*
you don't know what i prepared for the last day,...

[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OJu1YXH.png[/img] @pinglist-25604 [b]Note:[/b] I'll end the event a bit later than mentioned =) will propably end it around 8 am tomorrow =D Have fun with the last task and hope you enjoyed the event as much as i did ^-^ Evil Gang Nighteye stole the famous „Colorful Composion“ Artwork last night! While we managed to get it back in the last minute, we now have two of them…. Guess our famous C.A.T. helpers finally have a really difficult task right before break! Here are your tasks today: [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_black_small.png[/img] Count all the [u]differences[/u] in the two images. (We'll have to show the expert what we found later.) [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_white_small.png[/img] We already tried to find differences with the new program we have! The red/black background is identical, but that’s everything the program was able to tell us due to too many different colors and shapes. [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_black_small.png[/img] What do you think is the original and famous artwork and what’s the copy? Why do you think so? [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_white_small.png[/img] Sadly there aren’t any examples online of how the artwork is supposed to look. We have to decide on our own what’s original and what’s copy. [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_black_small.png[/img] Write a short story of [u]how[/u] this happened! [img] https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/81602278_YzgYlFPunaaB0Fk.png[/img]
OJu1YXH.png
@pinglist-25604

Note: I'll end the event a bit later than mentioned =)
will propably end it around 8 am tomorrow =D
Have fun with the last task and hope you enjoyed the event as much as i did ^-^

Evil Gang Nighteye stole the famous „Colorful Composion“ Artwork last night! While we managed to get it back in the last minute, we now have two of them….
Guess our famous C.A.T. helpers finally have a really difficult task right before break! Here are your tasks today:

paw_black_small.png Count all the differences in the two images. (We'll have to show the expert what we found later.)
paw_white_small.png We already tried to find differences with the new program we have! The red/black background is identical, but that’s everything the program was able to tell us due to too many different colors and shapes.

paw_black_small.png What do you think is the original and famous artwork and what’s the copy? Why do you think so?
paw_white_small.png Sadly there aren’t any examples online of how the artwork is supposed to look. We have to decide on our own what’s original and what’s copy.

paw_black_small.png Write a short story of how this happened!

81602278_YzgYlFPunaaB0Fk.png
Day 6:
I count 17 cats!
I suspect the cat under the umbrella!
Story: This was purrfect. Getting a nice vacation on the beach, all-expenses-paid, and all he had to do was wait in the shade, keeping a lookout for this celebrity, and snap some photos when she came near? Easy as pie. Say what you want, there were perks to this job!

Day 7: oh man this one's eeevil
I count... 22 differences?
I think the one on the right is the real one - the signature is off on the one on the left, and the hidden selfie is a common artist's trick!
The forger sat back from the piece, massaging her right shoulder. She was still new to this "profession", but she was rather proud of the forgery she'd produced. Sure, it wasn't perfect, but the piece was so complex that there was no way they'd spot it. Or, well, if they did, the real painting would be long gone.
Day 6:
I count 17 cats!
I suspect the cat under the umbrella!
Story: This was purrfect. Getting a nice vacation on the beach, all-expenses-paid, and all he had to do was wait in the shade, keeping a lookout for this celebrity, and snap some photos when she came near? Easy as pie. Say what you want, there were perks to this job!

Day 7: oh man this one's eeevil
I count... 22 differences?
I think the one on the right is the real one - the signature is off on the one on the left, and the hidden selfie is a common artist's trick!
The forger sat back from the piece, massaging her right shoulder. She was still new to this "profession", but she was rather proud of the forgery she'd produced. Sure, it wasn't perfect, but the piece was so complex that there was no way they'd spot it. Or, well, if they did, the real painting would be long gone.
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
I can see.... 4 differences lol. I think the original is the one on the left cause the spot on the forehead looks more natutal
I can see.... 4 differences lol. I think the original is the one on the left cause the spot on the forehead looks more natutal
SEAq1Fd.png FR+9
Day 7
I spot 4 differences and stopped there.

I think the original is the one on the left because the yellow border looks much nicer consistent without that solar flare on the right side.

Story - the thieves had made a counterfeit, either to sell multiple “originals” to duped buyers or to leave in the museum to hide the theft, and now they’re both seized.
Day 7
I spot 4 differences and stopped there.

I think the original is the one on the left because the yellow border looks much nicer consistent without that solar flare on the right side.

Story - the thieves had made a counterfeit, either to sell multiple “originals” to duped buyers or to leave in the museum to hide the theft, and now they’re both seized.
A hatchling with insect eyes coming out of an egg. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13