Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] C.A.T.-astrophe!
I count 36 cats. Im not sure who opened all the presents but you could say the black cat in santa hat above the flames might be hiding suspiciously
I count 36 cats. Im not sure who opened all the presents but you could say the black cat in santa hat above the flames might be hiding suspiciously
SEAq1Fd.png FR+9
Cats: 36
Gift Opener: The cat hanging from the chimney.
Story: After the present-pocalypse, Miss Sophie had to find a way to soothe the kittens! "How about cookies? They're for Santa, but since I'm Santa, I can share." This pleased the kittens and the family shared a tasty plate of cookies with some milk before settling down to sleep for the night.
Cats: 36
Gift Opener: The cat hanging from the chimney.
Story: After the present-pocalypse, Miss Sophie had to find a way to soothe the kittens! "How about cookies? They're for Santa, but since I'm Santa, I can share." This pleased the kittens and the family shared a tasty plate of cookies with some milk before settling down to sleep for the night.
jt3PpxV.png
I count 36 kitties!
I suspect the brown-black cat poking out of the tree!
Story: Oh dear. She'd only meant to poke a little hole in one gift, to get a peek at the biggest gift and see what it was - but then she hadn't been able to stop herself, ripping into every gift with wild abandon. She supposed she'd gotten herself too excited, hiding in the tree all that time and missing the festivities to be sure that when the others left the room she'd have her chance - but now look at what she'd done! Wrapping paper everywhere! Well, back to hiding in the tree...
I count 36 kitties!
I suspect the brown-black cat poking out of the tree!
Story: Oh dear. She'd only meant to poke a little hole in one gift, to get a peek at the biggest gift and see what it was - but then she hadn't been able to stop herself, ripping into every gift with wild abandon. She supposed she'd gotten herself too excited, hiding in the tree all that time and missing the festivities to be sure that when the others left the room she'd have her chance - but now look at what she'd done! Wrapping paper everywhere! Well, back to hiding in the tree...
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
I counted 34 cats!
I counted 34 cats!
shadowf1.png491108.png old-oaks-2.png 491108.pnglightf2.png
36 cats counted

suspect is the cat pretending to be a rug

Short story: Lily pointed at the cat sprawled on the floor and chuckled. Sure enough, when Ms Sophie went to look, there was wrapping paper still stuck to their paws. They'd get a scolding when they woke up, but everyone seemed very happy with christmas regardless.
36 cats counted

suspect is the cat pretending to be a rug

Short story: Lily pointed at the cat sprawled on the floor and chuckled. Sure enough, when Ms Sophie went to look, there was wrapping paper still stuck to their paws. They'd get a scolding when they woke up, but everyone seemed very happy with christmas regardless.
f282e074cdf53330182445ba3db1235c26fc602a.gifGIF by @Anivia
I counted 38

Details and story - no ideas today
I counted 38

Details and story - no ideas today
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png
36 cats counted!

suspect: the wrapped cat

short story: for the hubris of opening early this unfortunate cat got wrapped.
36 cats counted!

suspect: the wrapped cat

short story: for the hubris of opening early this unfortunate cat got wrapped.
WCQwBli.png
Day 4
Find out how many possible suspects are on this picture.
I found 36 cats!

Ask the witnesses and find out who opened all the gifts!
I suspect it's the black cat that's hiding in the chimney.

Write a short story what happened after the picture was taken.
The impatient cat didn't think twice before hiding in the chimney. It was far from an ideal hiding place. The flames danced uncomfortably close to his tail, and all the dust and dirt made him want to sneeze. He couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Ah-choo!"

The sneeze was followed by a loud thud. Everyone turned their heads to see where the noise was coming from. At first, no one saw anything behind the cloud of ash, but then a strange but familiar figure emerged from it!

"Ho-ho-ho... Merry Christmas?"

The kittens meowed excitedly. Double Santa, surely this means twice as many gifts this year! Miss Sophie was confused, but she just played along so as not to upset the kittens. No one recognised the naughty cat: he was covered in soot from head to tip of his tail, his fur turned the color of charcoal. How fitting! He felt more shame that evening than he had felt all year.
Day 4
Find out how many possible suspects are on this picture.
I found 36 cats!

Ask the witnesses and find out who opened all the gifts!
I suspect it's the black cat that's hiding in the chimney.

Write a short story what happened after the picture was taken.
The impatient cat didn't think twice before hiding in the chimney. It was far from an ideal hiding place. The flames danced uncomfortably close to his tail, and all the dust and dirt made him want to sneeze. He couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Ah-choo!"

The sneeze was followed by a loud thud. Everyone turned their heads to see where the noise was coming from. At first, no one saw anything behind the cloud of ash, but then a strange but familiar figure emerged from it!

"Ho-ho-ho... Merry Christmas?"

The kittens meowed excitedly. Double Santa, surely this means twice as many gifts this year! Miss Sophie was confused, but she just played along so as not to upset the kittens. No one recognised the naughty cat: he was covered in soot from head to tip of his tail, his fur turned the color of charcoal. How fitting! He felt more shame that evening than he had felt all year.
FqaCFbQ.png
z3ouQq5.gif
fr + 11
lCK29fT.png
oPrD7A3.png
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OJu1YXH.png[/img] @pinglist-25604 Family Catto is celebrating easter! Mister Catto is hiding in all these eggs and keeping watch at their daughter while Misses Catto is guiding tiny Citty and helping to collect all these eggs. [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_black_small.png[/img] Count all the cats in the image. Even the painted ones! Maybe there is a hint somewhere hidden? [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_white_small.png[/img] You need to see it really, really, really close to find everything. [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_black_small.png[/img] During the egg search, someone is hiding close by and observing the family. While nobody is harmed, they stole something expensive while the family was distracted. Try to find the culprit! [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_white_small.png[/img] Citty has a lighter fur color than her dad because her mom is cream colored. [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_white_small.png[/img] The family got an unexpected visit from a befriended family. [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_white_small.png[/img] The foreign cat is hard to spot because they’re used to hiding. [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:Jj2m/FR/paw_black_small.png[/img] Write a short story of what happens during the egg search. [img]https://i.imgur.com/14Thwqh.jpg[/img] [/center]
OJu1YXH.png
@pinglist-25604

Family Catto is celebrating easter! Mister Catto is hiding in all these eggs and keeping watch at their daughter while Misses Catto is guiding tiny Citty and helping to collect all these eggs.

paw_black_small.png Count all the cats in the image. Even the painted ones! Maybe there is a hint somewhere hidden?
paw_white_small.png You need to see it really, really, really close to find everything.

paw_black_small.png During the egg search, someone is hiding close by and observing the family. While nobody is harmed, they stole something expensive while the family was distracted. Try to find the culprit!
paw_white_small.png Citty has a lighter fur color than her dad because her mom is cream colored.
paw_white_small.png The family got an unexpected visit from a befriended family.
paw_white_small.png The foreign cat is hard to spot because they’re used to hiding.

paw_black_small.png Write a short story of what happens during the egg search.

14Thwqh.jpg
Day 4

Found: 36 cattos!

Suspect: That cat pretending to be the rug is sly but not sly enough!

Short story:
Curse his spotty memory! He shouldn't have let someone else wrap his gifts! He had spent all year planning the perfect gift for his best friend in the whole world! A limited edition gold infused emulsion hand blender for Billy the baker! Now imagine his surprise when he gets all gussied up, shows up to the Christmas party, and finds out the baker had just bought himself the SAME emulsion blender he bought him already!

In a panic, Bustoff snuck away to try to swap out his present, and believed he could just look at the size and shape of the present and he'd be back before anyone knew he was gone. Oh but he was SO, SO, so woefully wrong. One present, became two, turned to four! Gosh! If only he had wrapped it himself! Before long, the entire group was skittering into the room to meet santa and Ms. Sophie was already in costume to hand out presents! So he threw himself on the ground, and hid as best as he could in hopes he would be spared the shame of discovery, hiding all the unwrapped gifts under him.

He really didn't mean to ruin Christmas for everyone, honest. He toughed out the little kitten's playful tripping over his back for as long as he could, before one of their tails tickled his nose just a little too much. and---

ACHOO!!!

Thus appeared bustoff in a shower of delightful gifts for all cats and kittens alike!
Though the adults were wise to what had happened, the kittens were delighted! And turns out Bakers can always use a second hand blender :3

edit: Ooop! Didn't sneak in on time this one [this is the previous days]
Day 4

Found: 36 cattos!

Suspect: That cat pretending to be the rug is sly but not sly enough!

Short story:
Curse his spotty memory! He shouldn't have let someone else wrap his gifts! He had spent all year planning the perfect gift for his best friend in the whole world! A limited edition gold infused emulsion hand blender for Billy the baker! Now imagine his surprise when he gets all gussied up, shows up to the Christmas party, and finds out the baker had just bought himself the SAME emulsion blender he bought him already!

In a panic, Bustoff snuck away to try to swap out his present, and believed he could just look at the size and shape of the present and he'd be back before anyone knew he was gone. Oh but he was SO, SO, so woefully wrong. One present, became two, turned to four! Gosh! If only he had wrapped it himself! Before long, the entire group was skittering into the room to meet santa and Ms. Sophie was already in costume to hand out presents! So he threw himself on the ground, and hid as best as he could in hopes he would be spared the shame of discovery, hiding all the unwrapped gifts under him.

He really didn't mean to ruin Christmas for everyone, honest. He toughed out the little kitten's playful tripping over his back for as long as he could, before one of their tails tickled his nose just a little too much. and---

ACHOO!!!

Thus appeared bustoff in a shower of delightful gifts for all cats and kittens alike!
Though the adults were wise to what had happened, the kittens were delighted! And turns out Bakers can always use a second hand blender :3

edit: Ooop! Didn't sneak in on time this one [this is the previous days]
eq6zQ9M.png
YzsnMVk.png
nuDdgOy.png
5hF3FGk.png
oouioVf.png
YMPbu9R.png
nYjzpmX.pngTkQY47D.pngXRLXA9U.pngJzUZHeP.pngsFMScix.pngMbe1yYW.pngkGx5GMP.pngvgZFjhe.pngT0KNVWZ.pngwpG2u3u.pngFF7sHLD.pngqGkRLnl.png