Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] C.A.T.-astrophe!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
how many cats?: i counted 17!
who did it?: the large cat behind the final tree line!
story: he just looks guilty. he looks like he's trying to hide something with that big grin of his. despite being so large, i suspect that he can change sizes to be able to sneak up on someone!
how many cats?: i counted 17!
who did it?: the large cat behind the final tree line!
story: he just looks guilty. he looks like he's trying to hide something with that big grin of his. despite being so large, i suspect that he can change sizes to be able to sneak up on someone!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
Count all the cats in the image: 18! I think so anyways :]

Find the person that sneaked on Master Paws: That shadowy black cat behind the trees.

Write a short story of what happens after the incident: It was rare for Master Paws to be caught off guard. Rarer still for it to happen while meditating. He took a look around, pawing cautiously at the note. No sign of anyone, not even a disturbed leaf. Hmm. He turned to each cat gathered around him in turn. "Any who knows the handwriting on this note? I would like to have a word with them." Each cat gasped in turn, the handwriting unfamiliar but the words very much so. Similar notes had been appearing all over, but this was the first time the writer had sent one so closely.

Count all the cats in the image: 18! I think so anyways :]

Find the person that sneaked on Master Paws: That shadowy black cat behind the trees.

Write a short story of what happens after the incident: It was rare for Master Paws to be caught off guard. Rarer still for it to happen while meditating. He took a look around, pawing cautiously at the note. No sign of anyone, not even a disturbed leaf. Hmm. He turned to each cat gathered around him in turn. "Any who knows the handwriting on this note? I would like to have a word with them." Each cat gasped in turn, the handwriting unfamiliar but the words very much so. Similar notes had been appearing all over, but this was the first time the writer had sent one so closely.

f282e074cdf53330182445ba3db1235c26fc602a.gifGIF by @Anivia
Count all the cats in the image.
I see 17 kitties!

Find the person that sneaked on Master Paws!
I think the winky cat across the path must have snuck up on Master Paws. Clearly this cat knows something... and is being a bit sassy about it ;)

Write a short story of what happens after the incident.
With his great focus - who could go unnoticed by Master Paws? Somecat with great dedication, able to mask their presence and remain undetected. Perhaps they were learning this skill from Master just recently... this is a great chance to practice and hone their craft!
Purrhaps Master really did notice the sneaky kit, but knew most cats wouldn't be able to. A level of sneakery that is oft unmatched today. After sensing the cat ran away, Master takes a break from his meditation to read the note.
"Meowr challenge was accepted, and I have succeeded! You must be very purrroud of your apprentice today.
-Now Sneakmaster Spaghetti"
Master was proud of Spaghetti indeed. Not every apprentice takes their work this seriously! This one has definitely earned their nap in the sun today. When Master gathers the kittens for more lessons the next day, he praises Spaghetti for his dedication and skill. But then, it's back to training!
I see 17 kitties!

I think the winky cat across the path must have snuck up on Master Paws. Clearly this cat knows something... and is being a bit sassy about it ;)

With his great focus - who could go unnoticed by Master Paws? Somecat with great dedication, able to mask their presence and remain undetected. Perhaps they were learning this skill from Master just recently... this is a great chance to practice and hone their craft!
Purrhaps Master really did notice the sneaky kit, but knew most cats wouldn't be able to. A level of sneakery that is oft unmatched today. After sensing the cat ran away, Master takes a break from his meditation to read the note.
"Meowr challenge was accepted, and I have succeeded! You must be very purrroud of your apprentice today.
-Now Sneakmaster Spaghetti"
Master was proud of Spaghetti indeed. Not every apprentice takes their work this seriously! This one has definitely earned their nap in the sun today. When Master gathers the kittens for more lessons the next day, he praises Spaghetti for his dedication and skill. But then, it's back to training!
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
Found: 17 Cats

Suspect: The Cat heading into the tree line in the back of the picture!

Short story:
Master Paws, deep in his wisdom was grateful for his charge's earnest presence. It warmed his heart to know his disciples were so excited to learn and observe their master, even if it made it rather hard to focus! However, as he completed his meditation and opened his eyes, a chill ran through his fur when he noticed a particular dark furred novice was not among the attending. His most devout trainee... Mistoffelees

That was when, with a soft flitter, a piece of parchment glided into view. A note with pawsitively purrfect penmanship, and all at one he knew who it must be.

"With this note, my final training is complete! The Disciple has finally overcame his master. I am forever grateful for all you have taught me master paws, and now I must take my leave of your stead to learn of the world and become even stronger!

Next you will here of me, it will be in the stars!
-Mr. Mistoffelees"

With a warm smile Master Paws looked to the sunset just in time to witness Mistoffelees completing his final disappearing act. Like a shadow, vanishing into the shade of the distant tree-line. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself, not expecting to have let himself be bested so easily, perhaps he has gotten rusty in his years. He eagerly waited to hear of Mistoffelees' next great caper.
Found: 17 Cats

Suspect: The Cat heading into the tree line in the back of the picture!

Short story:
Master Paws, deep in his wisdom was grateful for his charge's earnest presence. It warmed his heart to know his disciples were so excited to learn and observe their master, even if it made it rather hard to focus! However, as he completed his meditation and opened his eyes, a chill ran through his fur when he noticed a particular dark furred novice was not among the attending. His most devout trainee... Mistoffelees

That was when, with a soft flitter, a piece of parchment glided into view. A note with pawsitively purrfect penmanship, and all at one he knew who it must be.

"With this note, my final training is complete! The Disciple has finally overcame his master. I am forever grateful for all you have taught me master paws, and now I must take my leave of your stead to learn of the world and become even stronger!

Next you will here of me, it will be in the stars!
-Mr. Mistoffelees"

With a warm smile Master Paws looked to the sunset just in time to witness Mistoffelees completing his final disappearing act. Like a shadow, vanishing into the shade of the distant tree-line. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself, not expecting to have let himself be bested so easily, perhaps he has gotten rusty in his years. He eagerly waited to hear of Mistoffelees' next great caper.
eq6zQ9M.png
YzsnMVk.png
nuDdgOy.png
5hF3FGk.png
oouioVf.png
YMPbu9R.png
nYjzpmX.pngTkQY47D.pngXRLXA9U.pngJzUZHeP.pngsFMScix.pngMbe1yYW.pngkGx5GMP.pngvgZFjhe.pngT0KNVWZ.pngwpG2u3u.pngFF7sHLD.pngqGkRLnl.png
small note =D
i'm showing the stories to the artist as well cause they're cute! <3
small note =D
i'm showing the stories to the artist as well cause they're cute! <3
Cats: 17
Sneaky Master Paws: The orange floating head in the trees behind the rock
Story: Master Paws didn't even break his concentration, knowing it was an old friend who had come to visit. His apprentices were good, but not that good - and there was one cat who could always get the best of him, no matter how far he pushed his skills.
Cats: 17
Sneaky Master Paws: The orange floating head in the trees behind the rock
Story: Master Paws didn't even break his concentration, knowing it was an old friend who had come to visit. His apprentices were good, but not that good - and there was one cat who could always get the best of him, no matter how far he pushed his skills.
jt3PpxV.png
I found 17 cats, they're all adorable!

My suspect is... The orange cat with white muzzle, peeking out from behind the trees!

While Master Paws sat on the rock and meditated, other cats slowly gathered around him. Everyone sat quietly around the stone so as not to cause disturbance. Not far from the crowd, in the forest, a young orange cat with white muzzle was playing with fallen leaves. With a sly expression on his face, he looked at the Master Paws from afar and thought: lying on top of a sunlit stone, it must be so warm and cozy! I bet this lazy cat is just sleeping peacefully, pretending to be meditating, and his fans are none the wiser!

He quietly snuck up to Master Paws, placed a note on the stone and gently poked his master with his paw to wake him up. To his surprise, the cat was not sleeping at all! The orange kitty quickly ran back and hid in the forest, he was sorry that he doubted his friend's diligence.

While the other cats scattered in search of the culprit, master Paws' gaze fell on the note lying on the stone. It read:
“Share the warmth of the sun with your students!"
I found 17 cats, they're all adorable!

My suspect is... The orange cat with white muzzle, peeking out from behind the trees!

While Master Paws sat on the rock and meditated, other cats slowly gathered around him. Everyone sat quietly around the stone so as not to cause disturbance. Not far from the crowd, in the forest, a young orange cat with white muzzle was playing with fallen leaves. With a sly expression on his face, he looked at the Master Paws from afar and thought: lying on top of a sunlit stone, it must be so warm and cozy! I bet this lazy cat is just sleeping peacefully, pretending to be meditating, and his fans are none the wiser!

He quietly snuck up to Master Paws, placed a note on the stone and gently poked his master with his paw to wake him up. To his surprise, the cat was not sleeping at all! The orange kitty quickly ran back and hid in the forest, he was sorry that he doubted his friend's diligence.

While the other cats scattered in search of the culprit, master Paws' gaze fell on the note lying on the stone. It read:
“Share the warmth of the sun with your students!"
IMG_0847.pngkVtLxAo.png
I believe I see 16 cats!

Suspect: The misty cat in front of the boulder that their Sensei is sitting on!
Story: Much to his chagrin, the Master was startled out of his meditation by a paw hitting his tail. However, a look around revealed no one - or at least, no one outside of his adoring crowd. But, wait, there was something stuck to his tail; he chuckled, reading the note he found there. That apprentice of his might just be ready to graduate.
I believe I see 16 cats!

Suspect: The misty cat in front of the boulder that their Sensei is sitting on!
Story: Much to his chagrin, the Master was startled out of his meditation by a paw hitting his tail. However, a look around revealed no one - or at least, no one outside of his adoring crowd. But, wait, there was something stuck to his tail; he chuckled, reading the note he found there. That apprentice of his might just be ready to graduate.
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
I counted 17 cats!
I counted 17 cats!
bite-sized Arcadia he/him
Shadowling
Flight Rising time plus 3
Old Oaks Dragon Sales
Free Food
Grinding
Custom Progen
bite-sized Mythos
thats about 17 kitties!

whodunit: the white(?) cat by the rock

short story: being ever so proud of their stealth decided to sneak up on Master Paws. so pleased the cat pushed their luck and was sensed. they slinked away only after the master left.
thats about 17 kitties!

whodunit: the white(?) cat by the rock

short story: being ever so proud of their stealth decided to sneak up on Master Paws. so pleased the cat pushed their luck and was sensed. they slinked away only after the master left.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13