Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 ... 2293 2294
There was a swirl of shadows beneath the lantern, and they solidified into the form of a jet black Pearlcatcher with spikes growing from his wings and along his back. He caught the lantern and hooked it around one talon before climbing the shelves to put it back in its place. Aaron looked up, hearing the sound of his father's teleporting, and then waved up at him. The black Pearlcatcher waved back, his blood red eyes gleaming. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78939774][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/789398/78939774_350.png[/img][/url]
There was a swirl of shadows beneath the lantern, and they solidified into the form of a jet black Pearlcatcher with spikes growing from his wings and along his back. He caught the lantern and hooked it around one talon before climbing the shelves to put it back in its place.
Aaron looked up, hearing the sound of his father's teleporting, and then waved up at him. The black Pearlcatcher waved back, his blood red eyes gleaming.
78939774_350.png
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
(How the roleplay coming along? I'll join back in soon, school is almost over so I'll have time :3 Still in the library?)
(How the roleplay coming along? I'll join back in soon, school is almost over so I'll have time :3 Still in the library?)
SXfgiww.png wLurwzJ.pngQUIpVFE.png
bIcdn3S.pngt7CcZoC.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
YMPbu9R.png
(Yep.)
(Yep.)
Silver slithered into one of the back corners. This corner was dark. It was where she first spotted the statue. The runes on her body glowed just enough for her to look around, her eyes darting about with fear. She prayed he wouldn't come back.
Silver slithered into one of the back corners. This corner was dark. It was where she first spotted the statue. The runes on her body glowed just enough for her to look around, her eyes darting about with fear. She prayed he wouldn't come back.
I rescue and rehome dragons (+3 FR Time)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
g4XyQaa.pnglYb2AyL.pngQQBKJhC.pngMXVMxEn.pngnafQSbU.png
QMcoNbc.pngTlnTk4D.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngHxL61bT.png
ekux78o.pngdgZqX5Q.png7gibfJe.pngll0CfnD.pngU0bFCPN.pngkUuO5Bc.pngakAKtNW.png
Amun was a few feet away, and the zombie didn’t seem to notice her presence at first as he focused on reading one of the books.
Amun was a few feet away, and the zombie didn’t seem to notice her presence at first as he focused on reading one of the books.
Maudekai settles beside Silver. She'd know his presence was there because of her sensitivity to the mind reading, but he is only there due to Crurry potentially planning to steal some books. He has been following him, like Morpho had, noticing the possible disorder, which may cause chaos, especially if one of the books Crurry has is enchanted. He does not wish for any more chaos. He recently dealt with the last one that happened within the walls of the library, along with his son-in-law, his daughter, his grandkids and the many other dragons here.
Without question, he starts to speak to Silver. "Do not worry about him, little one. He is captured and imprisoned right now. If Stouteye can trust his Gaolers to manage that fiend, then we can trust Stouteye. There's no need to feel afraid." Who we should be keeping an eye on is that shifty Imperial. They might be planning to steal some books. The way he's been hiding the ones he has is questionable.

(There we are. Finally a point I can join back in. Also. Welcome new roleplayer.)
Maudekai settles beside Silver. She'd know his presence was there because of her sensitivity to the mind reading, but he is only there due to Crurry potentially planning to steal some books. He has been following him, like Morpho had, noticing the possible disorder, which may cause chaos, especially if one of the books Crurry has is enchanted. He does not wish for any more chaos. He recently dealt with the last one that happened within the walls of the library, along with his son-in-law, his daughter, his grandkids and the many other dragons here.
Without question, he starts to speak to Silver. "Do not worry about him, little one. He is captured and imprisoned right now. If Stouteye can trust his Gaolers to manage that fiend, then we can trust Stouteye. There's no need to feel afraid." Who we should be keeping an eye on is that shifty Imperial. They might be planning to steal some books. The way he's been hiding the ones he has is questionable.

(There we are. Finally a point I can join back in. Also. Welcome new roleplayer.)
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
Oh is he, now? Thank you for telling me. Thought replied silently.
Oh is he, now? Thank you for telling me. Thought replied silently.
Silver jumped slightly, pulling her wings closer to herself. [i]The flowers won't sway like they used to.[/i] She moved away from Maudekai without a word, slithering between the shelves. Smoky promptly ran up to her and bumped his head against hers, his tail wiggling happily. Silver smiled a bit and sat down with him. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86511434][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/865115/86511434_350.png[/img][/url] (I don't know if Thought will be a huge fan of Smoky or not. We'll see.)
Silver jumped slightly, pulling her wings closer to herself. The flowers won't sway like they used to.

She moved away from Maudekai without a word, slithering between the shelves.

Smoky promptly ran up to her and bumped his head against hers, his tail wiggling happily. Silver smiled a bit and sat down with him.

86511434_350.png

(I don't know if Thought will be a huge fan of Smoky or not. We'll see.)
I rescue and rehome dragons (+3 FR Time)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
g4XyQaa.pnglYb2AyL.pngQQBKJhC.pngMXVMxEn.pngnafQSbU.png
QMcoNbc.pngTlnTk4D.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngHxL61bT.png
ekux78o.pngdgZqX5Q.png7gibfJe.pngll0CfnD.pngU0bFCPN.pngkUuO5Bc.pngakAKtNW.png
(Fire trauma let’s gooo)

Thought eyed Smoky cautiously, especially the flames surrounding him. Hopefully Aaron could give the Wildclaw tips on how to control the fire.
(Fire trauma let’s gooo)

Thought eyed Smoky cautiously, especially the flames surrounding him. Hopefully Aaron could give the Wildclaw tips on how to control the fire.
Morpho glanced up sharply at the smell of smoke, and he noticed the flames surrounding the Wildclaw. Slightly nervous about the interaction between Smoky and the thousands of books and papers around him, he stood up, turning back to walk over to his sister.
Morpho glanced up sharply at the smell of smoke, and he noticed the flames surrounding the Wildclaw. Slightly nervous about the interaction between Smoky and the thousands of books and papers around him, he stood up, turning back to walk over to his sister.
Looking for art? Check out my shop! (Viewable on profile page)
k2NYXJG.png
LcVpTeR.png
c84a94c.png
Q505w0x.png
GAn3R3A.png
kWi52BS.png
7jtotAK.png
ScixjTN.png
q4SQrDe.png
z9pOPLP.png
LmcdWsF.png
1NNLvSZ.png