Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Entering The Labyrinth
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90818990][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/908190/90818990_350.png[/img][/url][/center] @wistfulclown He'll follow the hatchling's path, deciding to humour her. Wouldn't want to keep a friend waiting. ([b]West[/b])
90818990_350.png

@wistfulclown He'll follow the hatchling's path, deciding to humour her. Wouldn't want to keep a friend waiting. (West)
@wistfulclown
I'll go South and follow the footsteps/voices :)
Also sending pm for death defy!
@wistfulclown
I'll go South and follow the footsteps/voices :)
Also sending pm for death defy!
A6xgY8h.png

4vI5oMm.png
@wistfulclown I’ll go South!
@wistfulclown I’ll go South!
Out of this Galaxy 100 HC/Lineage
Ancient Aliens SubSpecies
Also doing art for lvl 25 dragons/eliminates! PM me if interested.
Past artwork examples! (OLD! Needs to be updated!) + Free 10 min sketches(discontinued!)
@mysticgalaxy yes, you may buy a death defy! there is no limit on the amount you can hold.
@mysticgalaxy yes, you may buy a death defy! there is no limit on the amount you can hold.
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
@wistfulclown [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9583864][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/95839/9583864_350.png[/img][/url] Prism pauses at the split. Although he feels for Avina, and hates lying to her, he is reminded of his old friend Crete who had once been good friends with her. From his experience it seemed like Avina would never be able to escape the labyrinth. So trusting his gut insticts, he whispers a farewell down the west path before turning and continuing down the north. It will be best to make a clean break instead of tying himself to one with no chance of escape.
@wistfulclown
9583864_350.png

Prism pauses at the split. Although he feels for Avina, and hates lying to her, he is reminded of his old friend Crete who had once been good friends with her. From his experience it seemed like Avina would never be able to escape the labyrinth. So trusting his gut insticts, he whispers a farewell down the west path before turning and continuing down the north. It will be best to make a clean break instead of tying himself to one with no chance of escape.
TntJeP6.png
@wistfulclown

I'll go North
@wistfulclown

I'll go North
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
[center] @wistfulclown [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92611198][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/926112/92611198_350.png[/img][/url] He's shaken by a feeling of horror as she takes his steps. [i]No. No no no, this isn't the right way[/i] - honesty be damned, he needs to get [b]out of here, right now.[/b] He dashes away, barely managing to keep all of his belongings on him as he sprints. Backtrack, backtrack, back... track? He didn't begin here. But there [i]are[/i] other dragons here, and he presumes that's probably more valuable, so he shakes off his lingering anxieties. Well, as many as he can. After making some small talk - "'Least we're trapped in this death pit together," he comments - he decides to start weighing his options. Everyone here is quite different, probably dragged in from all around Sornieth, and some of them are already disagreeing on which path to take. No use joining the crowd. [i]Alright. First path: full of travelers. Some at the front, here, a bit in the way, and... more in the back, it seems. Lots of footsteps and voices, but they're far off. That could be friend or foe... ...but -[/i] he looks back into the other hall - [i]eerie silence isn't exactly something I'll be returning too any time soon, judging by what Cazador gave me.[/i] He looks back at the south pathway... then backward again. [i]Ah, but my better judgement never works out here, does it? But company is always good, isn't it? No. No, that's not true... but silence is deadly. Even more so than company? ...Is it?[/i] He started to pace along a section of the wall, trying not to take up space as he pondered. Every choice he made felt like the wrong one... He leaned against a wall next to the southmost path and sighed. After rummaging through his belongings, he found the strange remedy from earlier - his way to Cazador. He cupped the artifact in his hands and looked out at the path before him. She'd saved him from death once... now, as he goes forward, those visions will be invaluable. So, here goes. [i]Sphinx of black quartz...[/i] [size=5]Viridian will take the [b]south path![/b][/size] [u]I'll send in payment for a Death Defiance.[/u] [i]...judge my vow.[/i]
@wistfulclown

92611198_350.png

He's shaken by a feeling of horror as she takes his steps. No. No no no, this isn't the right way - honesty be damned, he needs to get out of here, right now.

He dashes away, barely managing to keep all of his belongings on him as he sprints. Backtrack, backtrack, back... track? He didn't begin here. But there are other dragons here, and he presumes that's probably more valuable, so he shakes off his lingering anxieties. Well, as many as he can.

After making some small talk - "'Least we're trapped in this death pit together," he comments - he decides to start weighing his options. Everyone here is quite different, probably dragged in from all around Sornieth, and some of them are already disagreeing on which path to take. No use joining the crowd.

Alright. First path: full of travelers. Some at the front, here, a bit in the way, and... more in the back, it seems. Lots of footsteps and voices, but they're far off. That could be friend or foe...

...but -
he looks back into the other hall - eerie silence isn't exactly something I'll be returning too any time soon, judging by what Cazador gave me.

He looks back at the south pathway... then backward again. Ah, but my better judgement never works out here, does it?

But company is always good, isn't it? No. No, that's not true... but silence is deadly. Even more so than company? ...Is it?
He started to pace along a section of the wall, trying not to take up space as he pondered. Every choice he made felt like the wrong one...

He leaned against a wall next to the southmost path and sighed. After rummaging through his belongings, he found the strange remedy from earlier - his way to Cazador.

He cupped the artifact in his hands and looked out at the path before him. She'd saved him from death once... now, as he goes forward, those visions will be invaluable. So, here goes.

Sphinx of black quartz...

Viridian will take the south path!
I'll send in payment for a Death Defiance.

...judge my vow.
0ZGGXxK.png
7ophKeo.png
mlHpBMC.png

rix3ppo.png
|
|
|
|
|
|

aLfu5UL.png
MIRIE
ENJOYER
ZONE
apUeZZ4.png
mirie.png
@Bananaquit @Loghrif @Uwa @Blazestorm22 @ChromeTalons @Mikhael @emilywolf
users listed above do not have a recorded response- please respond by 05.17 to avoid Dietrich's control.

& please tag me in all responses
If you've submitted an answer to this weeks prompt and find that you've been pinged please resubmit your response as it's likely you've been missed.
@Bananaquit @Loghrif @Uwa @Blazestorm22 @ChromeTalons @Mikhael @emilywolf
users listed above do not have a recorded response- please respond by 05.17 to avoid Dietrich's control.

& please tag me in all responses
If you've submitted an answer to this weeks prompt and find that you've been pinged please resubmit your response as it's likely you've been missed.
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
@wistfulclown
Oops I never recieved a ping for this week's response!

I would like to go North!

@wistfulclown
Oops I never recieved a ping for this week's response!

I would like to go North!

waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
@wistfulclown

Vaymil and I will go west
@wistfulclown

Vaymil and I will go west
3a2eEFc.gif
tn0RSo5.png
uY2YPWr.png
hh5n4WA.png