Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Entering The Labyrinth
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36
@wistfulclown i will go west
@wistfulclown i will go west
M7v69JN.png
@wistfulclown I'd prefer to remain solitary for the sake of safety... I will proceed South.
@wistfulclown I'd prefer to remain solitary for the sake of safety... I will proceed South.
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
YFuOvu8.png 9QUfWsj.png dino-child-fire-pixel.gif Celeana.gif
@wistfulclown Sticking with west! Surely those are friendly feet.
@wistfulclown Sticking with west! Surely those are friendly feet.
raccoon.png
@wistfulclown I head south I will be buying another death defy
@wistfulclown I head south I will be buying another death defy
62L9xMb.gif
[center]@wistfulclown[/center] [rule] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92673847][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/926739/92673847.png[/img][/url] [color=transparent]_-_-_-_-_[/color][b][size=5]RAMMAQ[/b] [color=transparent]-_-_-_-_[/color]-they/it/any neos- [nextcol] Rammaq is baffled by this unusual turn, and processes its surroundings. It decides perhaps west would be a better option for the path. [/columns] [center][b][size=5]\-\CHOICE DECIDED: WESTERN PATH/-/[/center][/b][/size] (hopefully not too late oops)

92673847.png
_-_-_-_-_RAMMAQ
-_-_-_-_-they/it/any neos-
Rammaq is baffled by this unusual turn, and processes its surroundings.
It decides perhaps west would be a better option for the path.
\-\CHOICE DECIDED: WESTERN PATH/-/

(hopefully not too late oops)
m3TbcZw.png
oaolHwW.png
pixil-frame-08.png
DRAGONS FOR SALE ======>
AT HAPHAZARD HUSBANDRY
s7XCEg7.png
@ChromeTalons
you caught me just as I was writing this weeks prompt, yet before the deadline so we'll count it!
@ChromeTalons
you caught me just as I was writing this weeks prompt, yet before the deadline so we'll count it!
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
[center][font=gabriola][size=7]Week 4:[/font][/size] ------ W>W>N>W [size=1]Regxlia Hellhoundspack[/size] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91596642][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915967/91596642_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol] You eagerly adhere to Avina’s request- the air around you is thick with pollen and an unfamiliar yet sweet scent. The walls of this hall are lined with [i]gorgeous[/i] and delicate pink flowers. You feel calm, and before you realize it your world begins to spin. With each breath you take your lungs become heavier and your body goes numb, starting from your fingers and toes and ending at your heart. A childish laughter rings through the air as your eyes close for the last time. Avina has tricked you- and here you’ll stay, trapped by her side within this labyrinth.[/columns] [size=1]Jay250 VelikatheAlpha Treesapperson Bananaquit[/size] You’ve made your decision to follow after Avina, and yet, the sweetness of the air gives you pause. You can’t help but think back to Cazador and her dooms. You realize this turn would bring you to your end- Avina has attempted to kill you- you realize she can’t be trusted.. Continue from W>W>N>N ------ W>W>N>N [size=1]DismasYves[/size] Something about Avina’s request doesn’t sit right with you- she was all too eager to help- and you think you’d rather not try your luck any further. You head north, and walk a long and winding path- passing [i]two locked doors[/i] on the way until the path you’re on splits into two. [b]West[/b]: This hall is dark and doesn’t seem to have anything special about it. [b]North[/b]: The air here is a little colder, a gentle breeze comes from this direction. ------ W>S>E>S [size=1]SharkOfChaos Dakializ MysticGalaxy Raon222 loneseacucumber spicyshewolf[/size] The unknown path to the north seems all too frightening- and these travelers before you seem to have come safely to your side- you figure the best path is the one most traveled by, and choose to retrace their steps rather than risk venturing ahead into the unknown. [b]You’ve found E>S>W>S[/b] [b]East[/b]: You hear chattering coming from down this hall. It's closer than you’d like- you can almost make out the words. Someone seems to be looking for something.. [b]South[/b]: Music is carried on the air here- it’s calming, you feel welcomed. ------ E>S>W>W [size=1]Loghrif sutaraito[/size] You pass by a group of travelers on your path- this hall seems well worn- you’re far from the first to walk it. It splits eventually, as all paths do- and you’re stuck with two choices. [b]West[/b]: The dust here has been heavily disturbed, there’s no use attempting to make out tracks- you’re sure the party you just passed must have come from here. [b]North[/b]: This hall is dark, the dust undisturbed, and the air is silent. You’re not sure anything has used this path in a [i]long[/i] time. ------ E>S>W>S [size=1]uwa[/size] You travel down a short hall, only one turn and the path before you splits once more. [b]You’ve found W>S>E>S[/b] [b]East[/b]: You hear chattering coming from down this hall. It's closer than you’d like- you can almost make out the words. Someone seems to be looking for something.. [b]South[/b]: Music is carried on the air here- it’s calming, you feel welcomed. ------ E>S>N>N [size=1]GraveyardGhost[/size] While the offer of knowledge is tempting- you don’t have the time to waste on Ariadne’s show and you’re not sure the denizens of this labyrinth can be trusted. [b]West[/b]: You hear something from this direction- though you’re not sure what it might be.. the faintest hint of something sweet lingers in the air here. [b]East[/b]: There is nothing of note about this path outside of a few footsteps in the dust. ------ E>S>N>Stay [size=1]Naegikun XxCalypsoxX ViolentViolet77[/size] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92213400][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/922135/92213400_350.png[/url][/img][nextcol]You stay and listen to the song that Ariadne has prepared. You feel better equipped for the journey ahead- this information is yours to do with as you please. You leave Ariadne on good terms. [b]North[/b]: This door has been opened by those that left before Ariadne’s show. [b]East[/b]: This door still remains shut..[/columns] ------ E>N>W>N [size=1]Blazestorm22[/size] You find yourself standing before an open door- inside is a small group of wanderers and a musician- yet the path ahead continues.. [b]North[/b]: You wonder if the musician will be putting on another show.. [b]East[/b]: Maybe you [i]shouldn’t[/i] bother her? ------ E>N>W>W [size=1]Totaloverqwil[/size] The hall you’ve turned down ends without delay and you’re met with a choice. [b]North[/b]: A cool breeze wafts in from this direction, though the hall is dark and silent. [b]South[/b]: The dust in this hall is heavily disturbed, you can tell this must be where the travelers from before came. ------ E>N>E>Stay [size=1]StarryComet ReptillianGold airplanefoxx[/size] You spend your week searching every corner of this dead end- all two of them. [b]Leave[/b]: Leave, go back the way you came in the week prior. [b]Stay and search[/b]: You’re [i]sure[/i] there’s something here somewhere- you just have to look a little harder… ------[center] Non-responses: DespactioMan continue from E>S>N>N Mikhael continue from E>N>E>Leave ------- Aion’s Avaricious Aeons EmilyWolf: [b]West[/b]: The path is dark, you can fill the cold rush of wind. [b]North[/b]: The path ahead is dark- not a sound can be heard. ------[center] @pinglist-23344 [size=5] Response Due 05.24
Week 4:
W>W>N>W
Regxlia Hellhoundspack
91596642_350.png You eagerly adhere to Avina’s request- the air around you is thick with pollen and an unfamiliar yet sweet scent. The walls of this hall are lined with gorgeous and delicate pink flowers. You feel calm, and before you realize it your world begins to spin. With each breath you take your lungs become heavier and your body goes numb, starting from your fingers and toes and ending at your heart. A childish laughter rings through the air as your eyes close for the last time. Avina has tricked you- and here you’ll stay, trapped by her side within this labyrinth.

Jay250 VelikatheAlpha Treesapperson Bananaquit
You’ve made your decision to follow after Avina, and yet, the sweetness of the air gives you pause. You can’t help but think back to Cazador and her dooms. You realize this turn would bring you to your end- Avina has attempted to kill you- you realize she can’t be trusted..
Continue from W>W>N>N
W>W>N>N
DismasYves
Something about Avina’s request doesn’t sit right with you- she was all too eager to help- and you think you’d rather not try your luck any further. You head north, and walk a long and winding path- passing two locked doors on the way until the path you’re on splits into two.

West: This hall is dark and doesn’t seem to have anything special about it.
North: The air here is a little colder, a gentle breeze comes from this direction.

W>S>E>S
SharkOfChaos Dakializ MysticGalaxy Raon222 loneseacucumber spicyshewolf
The unknown path to the north seems all too frightening- and these travelers before you seem to have come safely to your side- you figure the best path is the one most traveled by, and choose to retrace their steps rather than risk venturing ahead into the unknown.
You’ve found E>S>W>S

East: You hear chattering coming from down this hall. It's closer than you’d like- you can almost make out the words. Someone seems to be looking for something..
South: Music is carried on the air here- it’s calming, you feel welcomed.

E>S>W>W
Loghrif sutaraito
You pass by a group of travelers on your path- this hall seems well worn- you’re far from the first to walk it. It splits eventually, as all paths do- and you’re stuck with two choices.

West: The dust here has been heavily disturbed, there’s no use attempting to make out tracks- you’re sure the party you just passed must have come from here.
North: This hall is dark, the dust undisturbed, and the air is silent. You’re not sure anything has used this path in a long time.

E>S>W>S
uwa
You travel down a short hall, only one turn and the path before you splits once more.
You’ve found W>S>E>S

East: You hear chattering coming from down this hall. It's closer than you’d like- you can almost make out the words. Someone seems to be looking for something..
South: Music is carried on the air here- it’s calming, you feel welcomed.
E>S>N>N
GraveyardGhost
While the offer of knowledge is tempting- you don’t have the time to waste on Ariadne’s show and you’re not sure the denizens of this labyrinth can be trusted.

West: You hear something from this direction- though you’re not sure what it might be.. the faintest hint of something sweet lingers in the air here.
East: There is nothing of note about this path outside of a few footsteps in the dust.

E>S>N>Stay
Naegikun XxCalypsoxX ViolentViolet77
92213400_350.png You stay and listen to the song that Ariadne has prepared. You feel better equipped for the journey ahead- this information is yours to do with as you please. You leave Ariadne on good terms.

North: This door has been opened by those that left before Ariadne’s show.
East: This door still remains shut..

E>N>W>N
Blazestorm22
You find yourself standing before an open door- inside is a small group of wanderers and a musician- yet the path ahead continues..

North: You wonder if the musician will be putting on another show..
East: Maybe you shouldn’t bother her?

E>N>W>W
Totaloverqwil
The hall you’ve turned down ends without delay and you’re met with a choice.

North: A cool breeze wafts in from this direction, though the hall is dark and silent.
South: The dust in this hall is heavily disturbed, you can tell this must be where the travelers from before came.

E>N>E>Stay
StarryComet ReptillianGold airplanefoxx
You spend your week searching every corner of this dead end- all two of them.

Leave: Leave, go back the way you came in the week prior.
Stay and search: You’re sure there’s something here somewhere- you just have to look a little harder…
Non-responses:
DespactioMan continue from E>S>N>N
Mikhael continue from E>N>E>Leave

Aion’s Avaricious Aeons
EmilyWolf:
West: The path is dark, you can fill the cold rush of wind.
North: The path ahead is dark- not a sound can be heard.
@The Labyrinth

Response Due 05.24
[center][font=gabriola][size=7]Tactical Termination[/font][/size] ------ [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85828903][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/858290/85828903_350.png[/url][/img][nextcol]You.. feel strange.. something in the air has left you light headed and dizzy.. the world around you fades as you stumble and fall.. and the world has gone silent... Before you hovers a mischievous Fae, grinning from ear to ear as he bears his jagged fangs.[/columns] ------ Terminations this week: @XxCalypsoxX & @Jay250 ------ If your name is listed above & you did not have any equipped death defies, you've been removed from the game! Thank you for playing! ------ If you [i]did[/i] have equipped death defies you're still in the game, you've simply expended one.
Tactical Termination
85828903_350.png You.. feel strange.. something in the air has left you light headed and dizzy.. the world around you fades as you stumble and fall.. and the world has gone silent... Before you hovers a mischievous Fae, grinning from ear to ear as he bears his jagged fangs.

Terminations this week:
@XxCalypsoxX & @Jay250
If your name is listed above & you did not have any equipped death defies, you've been removed from the game!
Thank you for playing!
If you did have equipped death defies you're still in the game, you've simply expended one.
@wistfulclown South!
@wistfulclown South!
Out of this Galaxy 100 HC/Lineage
Ancient Aliens SubSpecies
Also doing art for lvl 25 dragons/eliminates! PM me if interested.
Past artwork examples! (OLD! Needs to be updated!) + Free 10 min sketches(discontinued!)
@wistfulclown I head east. If someone is looking for something they might need help.
@wistfulclown I head east. If someone is looking for something they might need help.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36