Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 8000g for a Sailfish Parchment
1 2 3 4 5
dragon capitalism sim at work
dragon capitalism sim at work
D9XjOpZ.jpg
[quote name="quietsea" date="2024-05-07 21:37:59" ] yeah bad faith sales on the AH are so disappointing. You see it a lot with the skin tab. I'm hoping it was just a rush of people buying the exciting gene and not an intentional ploy :/ I know it's a free market, but still. [/quote] yeah... there's a point where things go too far. like those people who used to do ridiculous scams with gem mp items (and still would if it wasn't for those 5-above posters)
quietsea wrote on 2024-05-07 21:37:59:
yeah bad faith sales on the AH are so disappointing. You see it a lot with the skin tab. I'm hoping it was just a rush of people buying the exciting gene and not an intentional ploy :/ I know it's a free market, but still.

yeah... there's a point where things go too far. like those people who used to do ridiculous scams with gem mp items (and still would if it wasn't for those 5-above posters)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
@Shakura
yeah I'm sick of coli lol. Blossom I could never do as much as I like it.

@Noddddd
I guess more power to them hahaha
@Shakura
yeah I'm sick of coli lol. Blossom I could never do as much as I like it.

@Noddddd
I guess more power to them hahaha
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
I "touched" for 3 dragons since I couldn't wait. I'm broke but happy.
I "touched" for 3 dragons since I couldn't wait. I'm broke but happy.
1rMtjlm.png
prices are down to 1250!! almost back to 800g :)
prices are down to 1250!! almost back to 800g :)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I need both sailfish and marlin for my one and only dusthide and I am refusing to buy it from the AH because of the crazy prices! Hopefully coli is kind to me soon and I can give it to Bule
I need both sailfish and marlin for my one and only dusthide and I am refusing to buy it from the AH because of the crazy prices! Hopefully coli is kind to me soon and I can give it to Bule
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
The price is still huge, for sandsurges was like 50g
I will keep waiting for the price drop
The price is still huge, for sandsurges was like 50g
I will keep waiting for the price drop
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
I need marlin and I'm gonna be waiting months because I refuse to pay 400g for a coli gene :') it's fine though - I waited for flecks and flutter, I can wait for this.

I actually don't mind if people buy up parchments to resell at a higher price. they can jack up the LAH to 8kg, but is anyone really going to pay 8kg? I doubt it, and they'll just be stuck with a bunch of expensive parchments that aren't reselling, while everyone who gets a lucky coli drop will undercut them. overall, the market will correct itself.
I need marlin and I'm gonna be waiting months because I refuse to pay 400g for a coli gene :') it's fine though - I waited for flecks and flutter, I can wait for this.

I actually don't mind if people buy up parchments to resell at a higher price. they can jack up the LAH to 8kg, but is anyone really going to pay 8kg? I doubt it, and they'll just be stuck with a bunch of expensive parchments that aren't reselling, while everyone who gets a lucky coli drop will undercut them. overall, the market will correct itself.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Her second scry is gorgeous!
Her second scry is gorgeous!
[emoji=mirror size=1] Well well, I know what I'll be doing

Well well, I know what I'll be doing
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5