Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 8000g for a Sailfish Parchment
1 2 3 4 5
[center]Yeah, I had a couple of scries of Dusties with Sailfish/Marlin and was heartbroken when I realized I didn't have any parchments. I have the Sandsurge equivalents from the coli though. It sure would be nice if you could just convert them instead of needing parchments. [emoji=mirror deadpan size=1][/center]
Yeah, I had a couple of scries of Dusties with Sailfish/Marlin and was heartbroken when I realized I didn't have any parchments. I have the Sandsurge equivalents from the coli though. It sure would be nice if you could just convert them instead of needing parchments.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
The Sailfish/Marlin prices are disappointing, but I don't think anyone should be banned for them. Demand decides price after all, and the dusthides wear those two genes amazingly.

That being said, I wish they would drop a bit more often but I think I'm just having really bad luck lol. I've been grinding in the coli since the dusthides dropped and the only gene I've been getting is polkadot, which is a gene I can't stand. No eggs either so bad luck all around
The Sailfish/Marlin prices are disappointing, but I don't think anyone should be banned for them. Demand decides price after all, and the dusthides wear those two genes amazingly.

That being said, I wish they would drop a bit more often but I think I'm just having really bad luck lol. I've been grinding in the coli since the dusthides dropped and the only gene I've been getting is polkadot, which is a gene I can't stand. No eggs either so bad luck all around
13578.png24847.png480.png ARAxlYW.png
5iXiC8z.png
ll0CfnD.png
I have Sailfish as the planned gene for one of my Dusthides. I already have a Sandsurge Sailfish gene... if only you could exchange specific genes for parchments.
I have Sailfish as the planned gene for one of my Dusthides. I already have a Sandsurge Sailfish gene... if only you could exchange specific genes for parchments.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
the funny thing is that threads like these are the perfect way to lower ah prices

if you make a forum post saying "woah this item is so expensive!" then people who have that item realize that they can make bank, rush to the AH for their gems, and boom youve just increased supply. congrats on the 800g parchments its better than 8kg

food for thought. remember to like and subscribe for more tips on market manipulation
the funny thing is that threads like these are the perfect way to lower ah prices

if you make a forum post saying "woah this item is so expensive!" then people who have that item realize that they can make bank, rush to the AH for their gems, and boom youve just increased supply. congrats on the 800g parchments its better than 8kg

food for thought. remember to like and subscribe for more tips on market manipulation
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
Honestly i see no reason why you shouldn't be able to exchange the genes for parchments. Like, not even just for this but what if you buy the wrong one? Glass and Gloss already have a bloated shop anyway.

Anyways, did i enjoy making 350 gems selling my marlin parchment? i did! but i do think at a certain point there's gotta be like, a limit. especially when the sandsurge equivalents are dirt cheap, yknow. Like if they're selling, they're selling, quite like the lucky ones who get the first few scrolls for a new coliseum gene. but if the gene is only having prices surge on one ancient i think at that point we should have an option to change em, yknow.
Honestly i see no reason why you shouldn't be able to exchange the genes for parchments. Like, not even just for this but what if you buy the wrong one? Glass and Gloss already have a bloated shop anyway.

Anyways, did i enjoy making 350 gems selling my marlin parchment? i did! but i do think at a certain point there's gotta be like, a limit. especially when the sandsurge equivalents are dirt cheap, yknow. Like if they're selling, they're selling, quite like the lucky ones who get the first few scrolls for a new coliseum gene. but if the gene is only having prices surge on one ancient i think at that point we should have an option to change em, yknow.
xulc4O8.png
I thought it was rough when I paid ~1300g/kt for mums, but the parchments cost more than twice as much now, yikes. This pair is definitely not going to recoup costs, but ah well, worth it: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94237653][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/942377/94237653_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91124553][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/911246/91124553_350.png[/img][/url]
I thought it was rough when I paid ~1300g/kt for mums, but the parchments cost more than twice as much now, yikes.

This pair is definitely not going to recoup costs, but ah well, worth it:

94237653_350.png

91124553_350.png
verytrout, she/her
Art-themed pairs and more!
Currently for sale
I bred my lair leaders and noticed the blossom gene appears in the preview to be more likely to carry over than the spore.
I bred my lair leaders and noticed the blossom gene appears in the preview to be more likely to carry over than the spore.
@IAmGwen yep! that's because spore is "rare" rarity (the highest rarity tier, given to genes you get from the gem marketplace) while blossom is "limited" rarity (a lower tier, given to genes acquired from site features like Swipp)

In this case it works in your favor, since blossom is a lot harder and more expensive to obtain than spores.

Congrats on the blossom dragons btw! I'm still working on getting my gathering high enough.
@IAmGwen yep! that's because spore is "rare" rarity (the highest rarity tier, given to genes you get from the gem marketplace) while blossom is "limited" rarity (a lower tier, given to genes acquired from site features like Swipp)

In this case it works in your favor, since blossom is a lot harder and more expensive to obtain than spores.

Congrats on the blossom dragons btw! I'm still working on getting my gathering high enough.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
@Achaius Thank you for the congrats! Got two eggs from this breeding so I'm hoping for one of each. Good luck on your gathering!
@Achaius Thank you for the congrats! Got two eggs from this breeding so I'm hoping for one of each. Good luck on your gathering!
Ok so clearly I'm mega broke because 700g still seems waaay to expensive for me

Granted I've never bothered to grind for gems via fodder or what not so anything more than 100-300 gems is like always outside what I can afford so even something like 500 gems is (in my dumb dumb opinion) overpriced

I get that flight rising needs money and gems is that for them but as someone who never grinded for gems this is totally my own fault and most gem/non treasure genes are unreachable for me
Ok so clearly I'm mega broke because 700g still seems waaay to expensive for me

Granted I've never bothered to grind for gems via fodder or what not so anything more than 100-300 gems is like always outside what I can afford so even something like 500 gems is (in my dumb dumb opinion) overpriced

I get that flight rising needs money and gems is that for them but as someone who never grinded for gems this is totally my own fault and most gem/non treasure genes are unreachable for me
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
1 2 3 4 5