Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 8000g for a Sailfish Parchment
[Center]Maybe they should consider raising the droprate temporarily for coli items when new breeds come out, like they do in the marketplace? Also I want to make clear I'm not shaming anyone for their decision on what to price their items, it is a free market! Edit post revoked I got one in the coli [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94406118][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/944062/94406118_350.png[/img][/url] [S]She's too pretty to be without it. [/s] I'm not even going to touch on the Blossom gene
Maybe they should consider raising the droprate temporarily for coli items when new breeds come out, like they do in the marketplace?
Also I want to make clear I'm not shaming anyone for their decision on what to price their items, it is a free market!

Edit post revoked I got one in the coli
94406118_350.png
She's too pretty to be without it.
I'm not even going to touch on the Blossom gene
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
Oof, you're right. She needs that gene lol

Hopefully it'll drop soon.. Sailfish/marlin are one of my favorite genes >> I haven't touched them lol I do have one though.. ugh. I've never touched blossom either.. Crazy expensive

edit to clarify, I've used sailfish/marlin many times on my surges lol. Not dusthides
Oof, you're right. She needs that gene lol

Hopefully it'll drop soon.. Sailfish/marlin are one of my favorite genes >> I haven't touched them lol I do have one though.. ugh. I've never touched blossom either.. Crazy expensive

edit to clarify, I've used sailfish/marlin many times on my surges lol. Not dusthides
oooooooooo YLVUOKI.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Ah, sus. Market on it might be cornered... was seeming to hold at 800~ (DROP A ZEROOO...) like just the other day when I sold one... and I had sold another for around that when they first came out hmmmm
Ah, sus. Market on it might be cornered... was seeming to hold at 800~ (DROP A ZEROOO...) like just the other day when I sold one... and I had sold another for around that when they first came out hmmmm
@Khuzdul yeah luckily I've never needed the blossom gene. I didn't realize how pretty it was of a gene until I saw them on Dusthides, but on Sandsurges they're gorgeous as well!

@Cassal yeah I always expect it when they're first released but I figured by now it would be lower.
@Khuzdul yeah luckily I've never needed the blossom gene. I didn't realize how pretty it was of a gene until I saw them on Dusthides, but on Sandsurges they're gorgeous as well!

@Cassal yeah I always expect it when they're first released but I figured by now it would be lower.
yeah, dusthides look super good with em so its gonna be crazy inflated for a while. just play the ol' waiting game and they'll drop down again. :}

(also i really REALLY love the scry with the parade gene, its so matchy and pretty...)
yeah, dusthides look super good with em so its gonna be crazy inflated for a while. just play the ol' waiting game and they'll drop down again. :}

(also i really REALLY love the scry with the parade gene, its so matchy and pretty...)
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | current icon dragon! :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
@Dullanyan thank you!! I'm still undecided on the secondary so that helps :D
@Dullanyan thank you!! I'm still undecided on the secondary so that helps :D
np!! harlequin DOES look nice, but parade is so amazingly pretty with sailfish/spore... its so matchy!!!
np!! harlequin DOES look nice, but parade is so amazingly pretty with sailfish/spore... its so matchy!!!
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | current icon dragon! :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
I'm not in the market to buy these genes, but I would love to see whoever bought all to set this price be banned. Flight rising is not very big, but also too big for stuff like this to fly.
I'm not in the market to buy these genes, but I would love to see whoever bought all to set this price be banned. Flight rising is not very big, but also too big for stuff like this to fly.
@Ador
yeah bad faith sales on the AH are so disappointing. You see it a lot with the skin tab. I'm hoping it was just a rush of people buying the exciting gene and not an intentional ploy :/ I know it's a free market, but still.
@Ador
yeah bad faith sales on the AH are so disappointing. You see it a lot with the skin tab. I'm hoping it was just a rush of people buying the exciting gene and not an intentional ploy :/ I know it's a free market, but still.
I wish Blossom would require a less rare gather flower or at least, a less amount of it. 4-Star Gather items are just too rare.

I need at least 5 Sailfish genes and I've been doing coli frequently since release and haven't gotten a single Sailfish gene yet. Argh!
An increased drop rate for a week would'vd been nice, I agree.

I'm seriously thinking about slapping a temorary gene on them so that they are triple gened and I can breed them. Because it's going to be a loooong time until they can get their genes at this rate.
I wish Blossom would require a less rare gather flower or at least, a less amount of it. 4-Star Gather items are just too rare.

I need at least 5 Sailfish genes and I've been doing coli frequently since release and haven't gotten a single Sailfish gene yet. Argh!
An increased drop rate for a week would'vd been nice, I agree.

I'm seriously thinking about slapping a temorary gene on them so that they are triple gened and I can breed them. Because it's going to be a loooong time until they can get their genes at this rate.