Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do you wait for dom to buy genes?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I will check AH before buying a gene at full price because they're often cheaper on there (albeit mostly in gems instead, but it's not hard to convert)

I don't really wait for dom. It's bad enough waiting for dom for lair expansions, I'd go nuts if it were for genes too! ...although maybe it'd save me some money...

Nah! XD

I will check AH before buying a gene at full price because they're often cheaper on there (albeit mostly in gems instead, but it's not hard to convert)

I don't really wait for dom. It's bad enough waiting for dom for lair expansions, I'd go nuts if it were for genes too! ...although maybe it'd save me some money...

Nah! XD
woWS5xE.png
dom shops ftw !! saves a lot of treasure in the long run.
dom shops ftw !! saves a lot of treasure in the long run.
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
I try to if I know we're gonna be pushing soon, but shadow doesn't get dom often, so I'll usually just. Buy em whenever I think about it.
I try to if I know we're gonna be pushing soon, but shadow doesn't get dom often, so I'll usually just. Buy em whenever I think about it.
AutisticMaveriqueNonbinary, They/Them
SystemOtherkinFurry
This is an exalting lair
I used to buy them off the marketplace or auction house when I got the treasure to do it. But, a few months ago, I discovered that there are people, who are awesome for doing this, who let people use their Dom discount. Ever since I discovered this, I haven't and won't use the auction house or marketplace unless absolutely necessary or Plague has Dom.

Since Ice has Dom, here's a shop that's open for Dom discounts:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2889039

I highly recommend checking them out if you want to save a bit more on genes. And of course, consider tipping them for their hard work and dedication to finding and purchasing each order. Also, you can find other Dom shops during other Doms in the Forum category of Items For Sale.
I used to buy them off the marketplace or auction house when I got the treasure to do it. But, a few months ago, I discovered that there are people, who are awesome for doing this, who let people use their Dom discount. Ever since I discovered this, I haven't and won't use the auction house or marketplace unless absolutely necessary or Plague has Dom.

Since Ice has Dom, here's a shop that's open for Dom discounts:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2889039

I highly recommend checking them out if you want to save a bit more on genes. And of course, consider tipping them for their hard work and dedication to finding and purchasing each order. Also, you can find other Dom shops during other Doms in the Forum category of Items For Sale.
vsz4f3l.pngMost active during 10:00 - 22:00 FR time.
I don't wait for Dom specifically, but its always nice when it lines up thats for sure!

I bought two Dusthide scrolls yesterday because Ice has Dom and I figured hey lets take advantage of the discount whilst we have it.
I don't wait for Dom specifically, but its always nice when it lines up thats for sure!

I bought two Dusthide scrolls yesterday because Ice has Dom and I figured hey lets take advantage of the discount whilst we have it.
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
I use a dom shop when I'm desperate, but I try to tip decently well so I'd rather wait until I can buy things myself with a discount and no need for tipping. I did just use a dom shop for the new hibden task scrolls. And I try to run a dom shop when I have the discount and I'm not too busy/tired.
I use a dom shop when I'm desperate, but I try to tip decently well so I'd rather wait until I can buy things myself with a discount and no need for tipping. I did just use a dom shop for the new hibden task scrolls. And I try to run a dom shop when I have the discount and I'm not too busy/tired.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Dom shops make me nervous (what if I’m rude on accident????) and I’m in plague- we get Dom every so often. So I wait.
I need so many things that it saves me a TON of money. I also always buy a copy of any genes that go on flash sale!
Dom shops make me nervous (what if I’m rude on accident????) and I’m in plague- we get Dom every so often. So I wait.
I need so many things that it saves me a TON of money. I also always buy a copy of any genes that go on flash sale!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
Typically, we wait for a Flash Sale, though particularly impactful items like Breed Changes or HibDen items are purchased during Dom. Neither happens often, which saves our coffers from all the random projects we've amassed...
Typically, we wait for a Flash Sale, though particularly impactful items like Breed Changes or HibDen items are purchased during Dom. Neither happens often, which saves our coffers from all the random projects we've amassed...
Nature Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Nature Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
I'm in arcane sooooo nope :p
I'm in arcane sooooo nope :p
I take the opportunity to buy genes during Dom that I foresee I'll need, but at other times if I need a gene, I'll buy it. Money is easy enough to make back.
I take the opportunity to buy genes during Dom that I foresee I'll need, but at other times if I need a gene, I'll buy it. Money is easy enough to make back.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7