Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do you wait for dom to buy genes?
me? no- I feel like ice gets dom rarely (I don't know statistics so it is maybe just a feel), and I am impatient with some projects. and when I do see dom and get motivated to finish up project, it is three genes I need and I don't see them in MP (or forget to check) so I just go to AH (as usual lol). I buy genes when I have extra treasure and that is rarely around dom too so. nah

maybe this time I can catch up with some stuff, since MP update things feel better for getting right genes
me? no- I feel like ice gets dom rarely (I don't know statistics so it is maybe just a feel), and I am impatient with some projects. and when I do see dom and get motivated to finish up project, it is three genes I need and I don't see them in MP (or forget to check) so I just go to AH (as usual lol). I buy genes when I have extra treasure and that is rarely around dom too so. nah

maybe this time I can catch up with some stuff, since MP update things feel better for getting right genes
WIhgWqV.png yeetWr77RAu.png
yeet
you
see
mE
wHy
yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Sometimes. If I just need 1-2 genes, I'll grab them whenever.

If I need 10 genes and 4 breed changes? I'll, uh, I'll wait for that discount. I tend to wait for the discount for the pricier breed changes, also - I don't care so much if I'm making a Guardian pair, but if I'm making an Obelisk or Skydancer pair, the discount is nice.
Sometimes. If I just need 1-2 genes, I'll grab them whenever.

If I need 10 genes and 4 breed changes? I'll, uh, I'll wait for that discount. I tend to wait for the discount for the pricier breed changes, also - I don't care so much if I'm making a Guardian pair, but if I'm making an Obelisk or Skydancer pair, the discount is nice.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
I just grabbed a bunch of genes for projects today because of the dom discount. Otherwise I would wait for the flashsale to hit whatever I needed.
I just grabbed a bunch of genes for projects today because of the dom discount. Otherwise I would wait for the flashsale to hit whatever I needed.
Life is just a neat example of electromagnetic force!
I usually buy them at dom shops but if I know we are going to have dom soon I will hold off
I usually buy them at dom shops but if I know we are going to have dom soon I will hold off
VWPWMZp.png
I just go to DOM Shop.
I just go to DOM Shop.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
I don't, and I don't bother with Dom shops because aren't they just paying the same price without dom? I just don't mind. I see I need a gene and I'll go for it when it's in the Marketplace. I couldn't imagine waiting for a single Dom win just to sometimes buy genes in bulk, and I know I wouldn't remember all the genes I'd need in that week alone.
I don't, and I don't bother with Dom shops because aren't they just paying the same price without dom? I just don't mind. I see I need a gene and I'll go for it when it's in the Marketplace. I couldn't imagine waiting for a single Dom win just to sometimes buy genes in bulk, and I know I wouldn't remember all the genes I'd need in that week alone.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
No. I purchase genes randomly. It is what it is then.
No. I purchase genes randomly. It is what it is then.
Yuup. Mostly because I'm poor until I purge my fodder on push weeks. I build up a shopping list over the months to keep track. Very satisfying to complete three projects every time Ice has discount.
Yuup. Mostly because I'm poor until I purge my fodder on push weeks. I build up a shopping list over the months to keep track. Very satisfying to complete three projects every time Ice has discount.
pj11X8O.png

he/him • fr+8
dont ever put me in a situation ∞
lLZz7sf.png
it depends what I want the gene for and how much it costs.

if I want to regene a dragon right now I won't wait.

but when Wind has dom I always buy a bunch of genes and breed changes. some of them are to resell but a lot of the genes and breeds I like are just so I have them on hand for when the dragon I want them for shows up.
it depends what I want the gene for and how much it costs.

if I want to regene a dragon right now I won't wait.

but when Wind has dom I always buy a bunch of genes and breed changes. some of them are to resell but a lot of the genes and breeds I like are just so I have them on hand for when the dragon I want them for shows up.
I'll generally wait. It's honestly a little bit of a problem since it means my projects languish for years sometimes... oh well.
I'll generally wait. It's honestly a little bit of a problem since it means my projects languish for years sometimes... oh well.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, if you have a response to what I said!
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.