Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do you wait for dom to buy genes?
I purchased genes during the dom discount for like,, once? I'm just very impatient honestly
I purchased genes during the dom discount for like,, once? I'm just very impatient honestly
/// HAZIRAN
june, she/they, fr+10
////////////////////////
no. if i was in light, maybe, as they seem to dom/sustain every other week, but as an arcane member, i'll just get it when it comes out normally, or i may never see that gene.
no. if i was in light, maybe, as they seem to dom/sustain every other week, but as an arcane member, i'll just get it when it comes out normally, or i may never see that gene.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Nothing Fancy Hatchery Raffle!
I would prefer to not buy genes once a year
I would prefer to not buy genes once a year
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
nah, i find em on the AH for the same price or lower [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
nah, i find em on the AH for the same price or lower
IZXoPEC.png
No, I usually buy them whenever. If Wind has dom then I'll make a point to buy anything I need, but a lot of the time people sell things on the AH for dom discount price anyway
No, I usually buy them whenever. If Wind has dom then I'll make a point to buy anything I need, but a lot of the time people sell things on the AH for dom discount price anyway
pansexualmith.png eheu... ova!
no pronouns, refer to me as Dormie or Dormiebasne. Don't use they/them please.
No, I go to DOM shops on Sunday and tip the player 1kt in exchange for them getting my order. Less of a hassle for me to get the thing at full price.

I do prefer going there on Sunday as it is the weekend and more likely for there to be traffic in the forums.
No, I go to DOM shops on Sunday and tip the player 1kt in exchange for them getting my order. Less of a hassle for me to get the thing at full price.

I do prefer going there on Sunday as it is the weekend and more likely for there to be traffic in the forums.
The only time I’ll save up for my flight’s dom is during Flameforger’s. The rest of the time I use dom shops.
The only time I’ll save up for my flight’s dom is during Flameforger’s. The rest of the time I use dom shops.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I used to buy them whenever, but recently I've been trying to buy from dom shops when I can. It can save a lot of money in the long run!

I do have the treasure to buy some genes right now, but since Shadow is pushing this week, I'll just wait until next week to buy them.
I used to buy them whenever, but recently I've been trying to buy from dom shops when I can. It can save a lot of money in the long run!

I do have the treasure to buy some genes right now, but since Shadow is pushing this week, I'll just wait until next week to buy them.
j0lGliX.png
she/her
FR+3
I used to but now I just wait around for a flash sale and grab whatever I think I'll need since its cheaper than the dom discount
I used to but now I just wait around for a flash sale and grab whatever I think I'll need since its cheaper than the dom discount
I usually wait for dom to buy genes, as im cheap and Light gets dom fairly often.
I usually wait for dom to buy genes, as im cheap and Light gets dom fairly often.
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BzjAkuF.png
a69iToJ.png
79991902.png 33016095.png 88027890.png 81385343.png