Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Sideways Glance | Coloring Page Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oh my goodness!!! That looks absolutely incredible! You really crammed every detail into there ahah. That's siiiiiick :D Thank you!
Oh my goodness!!! That looks absolutely incredible! You really crammed every detail into there ahah. That's siiiiiick :D Thank you!
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
dragon stories @ The Outpost
k2ukPkC.png
@NerdMom

Aw, thanks! ;3; I really love drawing, and while I'm super new and insecure about comms and running art shops, I still wanted to do things for others to enjoy. Plus these are pretty low-stress, so way better than my PWYW comms. xD

And good news: I can start on yours now! :D Time to open up the scrying workshop!
@NerdMom

Aw, thanks! ;3; I really love drawing, and while I'm super new and insecure about comms and running art shops, I still wanted to do things for others to enjoy. Plus these are pretty low-stress, so way better than my PWYW comms. xD

And good news: I can start on yours now! :D Time to open up the scrying workshop!
PFFT, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I missed something, Shade! Slytro has a super different design and I'm all for it! ;D

Also, thanks to your payments, I was able to buy the rest of the Fest skincents, ahaha!
PFFT, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I missed something, Shade! Slytro has a super different design and I'm all for it! ;D

Also, thanks to your payments, I was able to buy the rest of the Fest skincents, ahaha!
@NerdMom (I forgot a wing, I can fix that, LOL; Auras have so many freaking wings, I can't keep track! xD) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Sr176DX.png[/img] Here's the base so far~ I'm definitely not good with trees, but I did what I could of a somewhat "start" of a carving, so there's no specific symbol. Lemme know if you need any changes (I'll put in the missing wing unless you're fine without, ahaha) and I'll start on the edits if you like it as is~
@NerdMom

(I forgot a wing, I can fix that, LOL; Auras have so many freaking wings, I can't keep track! xD)

Sr176DX.png

Here's the base so far~ I'm definitely not good with trees, but I did what I could of a somewhat "start" of a carving, so there's no specific symbol.

Lemme know if you need any changes (I'll put in the missing wing unless you're fine without, ahaha) and I'll start on the edits if you like it as is~
Commander it is everything I hoped for and more. O_O

I freaking LOVE it and will figure that the other arm-wing is positioned where it’s hidden by their body and their flight wings. YOU RULE! This is so valuable to add to my family tree - not just breeding but story and art and being special, ya know?

Sending PM to pre-pay 2nd now that 1st is complete.

Just one thing, I just barely learned how to color in the new MSPaint layers feature when the lineart is a transparent layer I paste in. I worry that if the background is white, it will block me from coloring the layer beneath it. I will play with it and see if it’s possible to remove the white and make everything that isn’t black transparent.
Commander it is everything I hoped for and more. O_O

I freaking LOVE it and will figure that the other arm-wing is positioned where it’s hidden by their body and their flight wings. YOU RULE! This is so valuable to add to my family tree - not just breeding but story and art and being special, ya know?

Sending PM to pre-pay 2nd now that 1st is complete.

Just one thing, I just barely learned how to color in the new MSPaint layers feature when the lineart is a transparent layer I paste in. I worry that if the background is white, it will block me from coloring the layer beneath it. I will play with it and see if it’s possible to remove the white and make everything that isn’t black transparent.
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@NerdMom

Ahhh, so glad you like it! ;o; And I kinda thought that about the wing, but wasn't sure. xD It still kinda looked...Off. But I'll leave it as is then, especially since who knows? The Terts may hide that area anyway. xD

There's an MSPaint with layers? :o Oh wow, I didn't know that became a thing! If you need a transparent background (I had been slacking off on that, and that's my bad), I can do that as well; I use Krita for that and can even then make my signature more transparent for the sake of ease. :3

I'll probably do the next one around tomorrow to avoid major time crunches (nearing time for bed and I'm super wiped in general - not due to the comms, just due to lack of sleep), and we'll continue from there~ :D

Thanks so much for giving me this opportunity as well! I actually kinda like drawing Auras, and feathers are super hard for me, ahaha!
@NerdMom

Ahhh, so glad you like it! ;o; And I kinda thought that about the wing, but wasn't sure. xD It still kinda looked...Off. But I'll leave it as is then, especially since who knows? The Terts may hide that area anyway. xD

There's an MSPaint with layers? :o Oh wow, I didn't know that became a thing! If you need a transparent background (I had been slacking off on that, and that's my bad), I can do that as well; I use Krita for that and can even then make my signature more transparent for the sake of ease. :3

I'll probably do the next one around tomorrow to avoid major time crunches (nearing time for bed and I'm super wiped in general - not due to the comms, just due to lack of sleep), and we'll continue from there~ :D

Thanks so much for giving me this opportunity as well! I actually kinda like drawing Auras, and feathers are super hard for me, ahaha!
You sending this in Transparent would be a lifesaver.

Yeah, MSPaint can add layers that are transparent but not Multiply for coloring underneath or shading (I only know that phrase by hearing about it). Yeah, just a phone and a work computer that doesn’t allow installing programs, so doing my best!

IDK Krita but must be cool if you are happy with it!

Take your time, to me a month is a comfortable due date, too. Take good care of yourself!
You sending this in Transparent would be a lifesaver.

Yeah, MSPaint can add layers that are transparent but not Multiply for coloring underneath or shading (I only know that phrase by hearing about it). Yeah, just a phone and a work computer that doesn’t allow installing programs, so doing my best!

IDK Krita but must be cool if you are happy with it!

Take your time, to me a month is a comfortable due date, too. Take good care of yourself!
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
Eyyy glad you were able to get the skins/accents you needed! Just in time, phew!

Also oooo that Auraboa base came out so good! You're on fire today :3 Sleep well!
Eyyy glad you were able to get the skins/accents you needed! Just in time, phew!

Also oooo that Auraboa base came out so good! You're on fire today :3 Sleep well!
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
dragon stories @ The Outpost
k2ukPkC.png
@NerdMom

I'll definitely be able to get it done before the next month is over, no worries! :D The only thing that could possibly hold me up aside from work would be BattleBots Season 8's filming date, but they've not announced that yet so I think I'm all good. xD

And sure thing, I'll do that tomorrow as well~ I kinda stayed up later than I wanted (AGAIN, UGH! ;o;) due to drawing a design for my sona, but I'm heading off now, LOL.

Yeah, Krita's a freebie and has more brushes than Paint so it's pretty neat~ I think I liked an older version though; I feel like the current one is lacking brushes I used a lot with the older one. ;-;

And ahaha, I still have yet to really use the Multiply, etc features. I just...Kinda do flats unless it's minor shading or glows, but yeah. I kinda like Addition at times though.
@NerdMom

I'll definitely be able to get it done before the next month is over, no worries! :D The only thing that could possibly hold me up aside from work would be BattleBots Season 8's filming date, but they've not announced that yet so I think I'm all good. xD

And sure thing, I'll do that tomorrow as well~ I kinda stayed up later than I wanted (AGAIN, UGH! ;o;) due to drawing a design for my sona, but I'm heading off now, LOL.

Yeah, Krita's a freebie and has more brushes than Paint so it's pretty neat~ I think I liked an older version though; I feel like the current one is lacking brushes I used a lot with the older one. ;-;

And ahaha, I still have yet to really use the Multiply, etc features. I just...Kinda do flats unless it's minor shading or glows, but yeah. I kinda like Addition at times though.
Thanks a bunch, Shade~ Idk how many of 'em I'll actually use, but at least I got 'em. xD I need to really save up for Thundercrack though! That's gonna be THE BIG ONE for me! ;D

And ahh, I honestly had more fun with it than I expected~ Auras may be easier due to lack of legs, tbh...The wings, while multiple and feathery, were kinda difficult to manage, but I feel like I did 'em rather well.

The Tert versions hopefully won't be super hard but we'll see. xD
Thanks a bunch, Shade~ Idk how many of 'em I'll actually use, but at least I got 'em. xD I need to really save up for Thundercrack though! That's gonna be THE BIG ONE for me! ;D

And ahh, I honestly had more fun with it than I expected~ Auras may be easier due to lack of legs, tbh...The wings, while multiple and feathery, were kinda difficult to manage, but I feel like I did 'em rather well.

The Tert versions hopefully won't be super hard but we'll see. xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8