Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Sideways Glance | Coloring Page Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@NerdMom Branches base~ I didn't check to see which was paid for next (or if it was all 3 edits) so I just did one and will start off with each in case changes need to be made. [img]https://i.imgur.com/wPST2Ko.png[/img] Good lord were those hard, LOL. And I'll do the transparency for all of 'em when they're finalized, just in case they need any editing prior. :3
@NerdMom

Branches base~ I didn't check to see which was paid for next (or if it was all 3 edits) so I just did one and will start off with each in case changes need to be made.

wPST2Ko.png

Good lord were those hard, LOL. And I'll do the transparency for all of 'em when they're finalized, just in case they need any editing prior. :3
Commander, this rules too! Great job on Branches!!

Thanks in advance for converting to Transparent.

Correct that these can be in any order. ^__^
Commander, this rules too! Great job on Branches!!

Thanks in advance for converting to Transparent.

Correct that these can be in any order. ^__^
A hatchling with insect eyes coming out of an egg. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@NerdMom

Alrighty~ And sure thing! I definitely know the struggle of working with or without layers sometimes, ahaha. Speaking of which, would you want the dragon and base itself also transparent or just the spaces around? Only wanting to clarify before attempting to eliminte a ton of tiny pixels in each, haha (especially the altered versions).

Gonna do Paradise next, I think~ It may be simple enough, so yay!
@NerdMom

Alrighty~ And sure thing! I definitely know the struggle of working with or without layers sometimes, ahaha. Speaking of which, would you want the dragon and base itself also transparent or just the spaces around? Only wanting to clarify before attempting to eliminte a ton of tiny pixels in each, haha (especially the altered versions).

Gonna do Paradise next, I think~ It may be simple enough, so yay!
@NerdMom Okay, so much for "looking easy enough" because LOL what is this atrocity? xD [img]https://i.imgur.com/urXtFbe.png[/img] I swear I couldn't get a good enough view of the Paradise gene so I may or may not had missed some spots. Lemme know if something needs to be fixed (I know the back thingies aren't "stringy" so lemme know if you want those extra string things attached, ahaha), otherwise I'll get to the last one~ Editing to say that due to the weather, I won't be able to do the last one tonight, and I will see if I can tomorrow; According to my phone, most of this week has a chance of thunderstorms, but honestly, the weather here is super unpredictable so we'll see what happens. xD I do intend on getting it done though, so don't worry!
@NerdMom

Okay, so much for "looking easy enough" because LOL what is this atrocity? xD

urXtFbe.png

I swear I couldn't get a good enough view of the Paradise gene so I may or may not had missed some spots. Lemme know if something needs to be fixed (I know the back thingies aren't "stringy" so lemme know if you want those extra string things attached, ahaha), otherwise I'll get to the last one~

Editing to say that due to the weather, I won't be able to do the last one tonight, and I will see if I can tomorrow; According to my phone, most of this week has a chance of thunderstorms, but honestly, the weather here is super unpredictable so we'll see what happens. xD I do intend on getting it done though, so don't worry!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/dAtWPW7.jpeg[/img] I spent [i]entirely[/i] too long on the background, but yay, here's Reiia's coloured picture! [s]...in crusty jpeg glory, bleh |D[/s]
dAtWPW7.jpeg

I spent entirely too long on the background, but yay, here's Reiia's coloured picture! ...in crusty jpeg glory, bleh |D
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
dragon stories @ The Outpost
k2ukPkC.png
OMGGGG this is gorgeous! ;o;

Gah, I love this so much! All that effort with the background was worth it!
OMGGGG this is gorgeous! ;o;

Gah, I love this so much! All that effort with the background was worth it!
Eheheheh thank you! :3 I had a lot of fun, as always!
Eheheheh thank you! :3 I had a lot of fun, as always!
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
dragon stories @ The Outpost
k2ukPkC.png
I'll have to add it to the gallery as well, ehehe~ I don't recall if I have it up on FR since I drew that one on Neo but I've still got it on my Imgur.
I'll have to add it to the gallery as well, ehehe~ I don't recall if I have it up on FR since I drew that one on Neo but I've still got it on my Imgur.
@NerdMom Went ahead and tried out the Willow base; Omg I could barely manage to scrape up half the amounts of petals here, but I did what I could with it? Lemme know if I should add any more of those in particular, or if it's okay to make 'em all transparent~ I know Branches and Base are all good to go so I'll do those two first. [img]https://i.imgur.com/CEiH3L0.png[/img] If this and the Paradise ones are also good, I'll make 'em transparent~ Thanks for giving me the challenge, holy heck, ahaha. You picked some difficult genes, but they were one heck of an experience! :D
@NerdMom

Went ahead and tried out the Willow base; Omg I could barely manage to scrape up half the amounts of petals here, but I did what I could with it? Lemme know if I should add any more of those in particular, or if it's okay to make 'em all transparent~ I know Branches and Base are all good to go so I'll do those two first.

CEiH3L0.png

If this and the Paradise ones are also good, I'll make 'em transparent~ Thanks for giving me the challenge, holy heck, ahaha. You picked some difficult genes, but they were one heck of an experience! :D
Hi, Commander! Sorry I missed Paradise and didn’t reply. It looks awesome!

Willow - definitely the most challenging! Imagining what THAT looks like from the back - bravo. I didn’t even NOTICE the armpit ones compared to the eyebrows, wow! One request, please? Even if you did a lasso/copy/paste of that left strand, can you cover the neck and fill up all the space between wings from eyebrows to shoulders?

This honestly reminds me of adolescent lion when their mane begins to grow. :D TOTALLY a gorgeous look, just that some people chose Willow specifically when they could have had Branches and are probably expecting the overflowing style. ^^
Hi, Commander! Sorry I missed Paradise and didn’t reply. It looks awesome!

Willow - definitely the most challenging! Imagining what THAT looks like from the back - bravo. I didn’t even NOTICE the armpit ones compared to the eyebrows, wow! One request, please? Even if you did a lasso/copy/paste of that left strand, can you cover the neck and fill up all the space between wings from eyebrows to shoulders?

This honestly reminds me of adolescent lion when their mane begins to grow. :D TOTALLY a gorgeous look, just that some people chose Willow specifically when they could have had Branches and are probably expecting the overflowing style. ^^
A hatchling with insect eyes coming out of an egg. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8