Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Sideways Glance | Coloring Page Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=24&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=0&body=165&winggene=0&wings=134&tertgene=227&tert=66&element=2&eyetype=11][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=0&breed=24&element=2&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=227&winggene=0&wings=134&auth=c2c3644eefd07f6af8a199cc3dde1d29581ee19b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Scry workshop for convenience I totally sympathize! But yeah, any easy way for duplicating your leftmost strand until it hides the neck and those two spaces between wings?
dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=0&breed=24&element=2&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=227&winggene=0&wings=134&auth=c2c3644eefd07f6af8a199cc3dde1d29581ee19b&dummyext=prev.png

Scry workshop for convenience

I totally sympathize!

But yeah, any easy way for duplicating your leftmost strand until it hides the neck and those two spaces between wings?
A hatchling with insect eyes coming out of an egg. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@NerdMom
Ahaha, no worries! I had weather problems the night I posted the Paradise one so wasn't able to work on the last one until today.

And idk about duplicate (it's on MSPaint so getting the exact cutout and making sure it all still looks good is...A pain to say the least) but I can definitely add more~ I was defintiely struggling with 'em all, ahaha. So many petals, I got lost. xD I'll see if I can at least get that done before heading off to bed, and then trasnparency tomorrow if they're all good then.
@NerdMom
Ahaha, no worries! I had weather problems the night I posted the Paradise one so wasn't able to work on the last one until today.

And idk about duplicate (it's on MSPaint so getting the exact cutout and making sure it all still looks good is...A pain to say the least) but I can definitely add more~ I was defintiely struggling with 'em all, ahaha. So many petals, I got lost. xD I'll see if I can at least get that done before heading off to bed, and then trasnparency tomorrow if they're all good then.
Thanks so much for all your efforts. I appreciate it and no need to hurry on my account except for your own goals. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thanks so much for all your efforts. I appreciate it and no need to hurry on my account except for your own goals.
@NerdMom [img]https://i.imgur.com/hVwJvl5.png[/img] Me afraid I'm ruining the quality here, but here's an updated version~ I wasn't quite sure how much to fill (and didn't want to go overboard because I tend to sometimes with tiny details, LOL), but I think I got the gist of what you wanted? :3
@NerdMom

hVwJvl5.png

Me afraid I'm ruining the quality here, but here's an updated version~ I wasn't quite sure how much to fill (and didn't want to go overboard because I tend to sometimes with tiny details, LOL), but I think I got the gist of what you wanted? :3
THAT’S AWESOME AND PERFECT! Woohoo, I love it and am so proud to offer it to the lineage! I am really impressed how you filled in the thickness and looks perfectly natural. T_T

100% satisfied and complete other than transparent. *applauds*
THAT’S AWESOME AND PERFECT! Woohoo, I love it and am so proud to offer it to the lineage! I am really impressed how you filled in the thickness and looks perfectly natural. T_T

100% satisfied and complete other than transparent. *applauds*
@NerdMom

Awesome! :D I'm glad you like 'em! I'll take the last payment from your PM after I make 'em transparent; I may end up making a mistake due to lines being split somehow (it happens more than it should, LOL) and I may not catch that.

I'll do the transparency tomorrow since if I need to do every detail (including within the genes), that could be a while and I need to get some sleep before too soon. Gah, work days, I loathe you so...At least I only do 4 hour shifts (yay for part time).

Of course, lemme know if you just need the outside parts done, or if you want it all transparent~ I feel like I keep missing that but idk anymore, LOL. My eyes were never good, even as a kid. xD
@NerdMom

Awesome! :D I'm glad you like 'em! I'll take the last payment from your PM after I make 'em transparent; I may end up making a mistake due to lines being split somehow (it happens more than it should, LOL) and I may not catch that.

I'll do the transparency tomorrow since if I need to do every detail (including within the genes), that could be a while and I need to get some sleep before too soon. Gah, work days, I loathe you so...At least I only do 4 hour shifts (yay for part time).

Of course, lemme know if you just need the outside parts done, or if you want it all transparent~ I feel like I keep missing that but idk anymore, LOL. My eyes were never good, even as a kid. xD
...I just realized these are hard pixel borders, right? If you need help making 'em transparent, I have a program that does that in like, two seconds lol. And no chance of stray pixels yayy :3 Just let me know if you want a hand, ahah, it's no problem!
...I just realized these are hard pixel borders, right? If you need help making 'em transparent, I have a program that does that in like, two seconds lol. And no chance of stray pixels yayy :3 Just let me know if you want a hand, ahah, it's no problem!
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
dragon stories @ The Outpost
k2ukPkC.png
@Mucka33 since Commander sounds like it would be a big deal, your 2 second version would save a ton of grief please? Yes, I would be very grateful if you convert all 4 completely, to help me be able to color both the foreground and the background. *bows to floor*
@Mucka33 since Commander sounds like it would be a big deal, your 2 second version would save a ton of grief please? Yes, I would be very grateful if you convert all 4 completely, to help me be able to color both the foreground and the background. *bows to floor*
@NerdMom - Of course, no problem at all! Pretty sure Commander went to bed, just missed her, so hope she doesn't mind me sneaking in here ^^; [img]https://i.imgur.com/15ieNlP.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/V6p7165.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/v3EwjJF.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YSMtQHH.png[/img] There shouldn't be any weird spots, but let me know if you find any!
@NerdMom - Of course, no problem at all! Pretty sure Commander went to bed, just missed her, so hope she doesn't mind me sneaking in here ^^;
15ieNlP.png
V6p7165.png
v3EwjJF.png
YSMtQHH.png

There shouldn't be any weird spots, but let me know if you find any!
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
dragon stories @ The Outpost
k2ukPkC.png
[emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] LOVE TO THE BOTH OF YOU! Will try these out on computer tomorrow!

LOVE TO THE BOTH OF YOU!
Will try these out on computer tomorrow!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8