Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Sideways Glance | Coloring Page Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ahh, I just came on to see you helped, Shade! ;3; Thanks so much! :D Yes, I went to bed after, ahaha. Gotta love work days.

I low-key wanna know this program, LOL. Otherwise I would've been using Krita (and yeah, it probably would've brought grief, but it would be self caused, ahaha). xD I'm still kinda figuring out the new version, but anywho~

Glad she could help you out, @/NerdMom ! :D You can honestly count on Shade (mucka33) to be there for ya, ehehe~

Really looking forward to seeing what you do with these, and thanks so much for choosing me to commission! This gave me a ton of experience (and my latest sona dragon, ZeroUltima, has some of her needed changes now, thanks to the both of you for commissioning me)~

But hey, where's my bow huh? :P
Ahh, I just came on to see you helped, Shade! ;3; Thanks so much! :D Yes, I went to bed after, ahaha. Gotta love work days.

I low-key wanna know this program, LOL. Otherwise I would've been using Krita (and yeah, it probably would've brought grief, but it would be self caused, ahaha). xD I'm still kinda figuring out the new version, but anywho~

Glad she could help you out, @/NerdMom ! :D You can honestly count on Shade (mucka33) to be there for ya, ehehe~

Really looking forward to seeing what you do with these, and thanks so much for choosing me to commission! This gave me a ton of experience (and my latest sona dragon, ZeroUltima, has some of her needed changes now, thanks to the both of you for commissioning me)~

But hey, where's my bow huh? :P
Eheheh gotta love time zones and work nights huh? It's Aseprite! I use it for my sprites/pixel work, and you can easily replace a colour with a different colour, or in this case, replace white with transparent. The only caveat is that it has to be hard pixels (no blurry stuff), otherwise the replacing wouldn't work very well. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] Glad you could make your dragonself prettier! Hehe.
Eheheh gotta love time zones and work nights huh?

It's Aseprite! I use it for my sprites/pixel work, and you can easily replace a colour with a different colour, or in this case, replace white with transparent. The only caveat is that it has to be hard pixels (no blurry stuff), otherwise the replacing wouldn't work very well.

Glad you could make your dragonself prettier! Hehe.
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
dragon stories @ The Outpost
k2ukPkC.png
Pfft, right? xD I think I'm off Saturday but I should re-check my schedule. I feel like I am though since I just worked Monday and usually on those days, Saturdays are off, followed by the Monday of next week.

AH yeah I've heard of Aesprite! Shame it's paid service but I have heard good things about it.

And yeee, I got her during the Dusthide event; The colors were too perfect to pass up, so I made her an alternate sona dragon to go with Overlord Zero (though this one's in my Project Zeroes tab to save space).
Pfft, right? xD I think I'm off Saturday but I should re-check my schedule. I feel like I am though since I just worked Monday and usually on those days, Saturdays are off, followed by the Monday of next week.

AH yeah I've heard of Aesprite! Shame it's paid service but I have heard good things about it.

And yeee, I got her during the Dusthide event; The colors were too perfect to pass up, so I made her an alternate sona dragon to go with Overlord Zero (though this one's in my Project Zeroes tab to save space).
Congrats on progress on your sona dragon and finding a match that vibes to start with!
Congrats on progress on your sona dragon and finding a match that vibes to start with!
A hatchling with insect eyes coming out of an egg. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@NerdMom

Hey, if it weren't for you and Shade's commissions, she wouldn't look this good already, ahaha! So thank you both again! ;3;

Now I just gotta get her Wasp and Bee, those are pricier though, even for Ancients. At least she's got her glowing eyes and Augment.

Maybe I'll make her active for a bit; None of my sona dragons (aside from Fuzo and maybe Beelzebot) really received much attention as it is, hmm...
@NerdMom

Hey, if it weren't for you and Shade's commissions, she wouldn't look this good already, ahaha! So thank you both again! ;3;

Now I just gotta get her Wasp and Bee, those are pricier though, even for Ancients. At least she's got her glowing eyes and Augment.

Maybe I'll make her active for a bit; None of my sona dragons (aside from Fuzo and maybe Beelzebot) really received much attention as it is, hmm...
You should be off Saturday. We have pretty similar schedules, actually. Every time I get a Monday off, so do you :P Which, therefore, means you should have this Saturday, Sunday, and Monday off from work!

I got the program for like $20? Pretty cheap, all things considered. At least when compared to what I pay monthly for Photoshop, bleh :X But yeah, it's not free.

Wasp and Bee are such pretty genes <3 Good luck saving up for them! Gem genes are so pricey but so nice, darnit!
You should be off Saturday. We have pretty similar schedules, actually. Every time I get a Monday off, so do you :P Which, therefore, means you should have this Saturday, Sunday, and Monday off from work!

I got the program for like $20? Pretty cheap, all things considered. At least when compared to what I pay monthly for Photoshop, bleh :X But yeah, it's not free.

Wasp and Bee are such pretty genes <3 Good luck saving up for them! Gem genes are so pricey but so nice, darnit!
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
k2ukPkC.png
Omg do we really?? Ahaha, niiiice! xD

And yeah, I do have Saturday off this week. Though every 3rd Monday I have a mandatory meeting at work so idk if you do that too. And we're not off every US holiday like schools may be (so Memorial Day? Nah, still gotta work; Though we are off on 4th of July and Christmas, for example; Transportaton's just harder due to the buses also being off those days).

I miss the PS I had. My mom and dad saw it at a garage sale and asked if I wanted it so I got it. I don't know if I ever transferred it to my new comp completely; It doesn't have the disk drive and now the old comp is at the other house so yeah... :/

And yesss, they are! Plus they add to the Augment already. I had two plans for her, but after considering she WAS a sona dragon and WAS based off my villain sona (again), she needed to be mecha by default. So adding Wasp and Bee will make her like...Super-mech, ahaha! I feel like the gem genes are the "better" ones overall, aside from some linebreaker terts. xD
Omg do we really?? Ahaha, niiiice! xD

And yeah, I do have Saturday off this week. Though every 3rd Monday I have a mandatory meeting at work so idk if you do that too. And we're not off every US holiday like schools may be (so Memorial Day? Nah, still gotta work; Though we are off on 4th of July and Christmas, for example; Transportaton's just harder due to the buses also being off those days).

I miss the PS I had. My mom and dad saw it at a garage sale and asked if I wanted it so I got it. I don't know if I ever transferred it to my new comp completely; It doesn't have the disk drive and now the old comp is at the other house so yeah... :/

And yesss, they are! Plus they add to the Augment already. I had two plans for her, but after considering she WAS a sona dragon and WAS based off my villain sona (again), she needed to be mecha by default. So adding Wasp and Bee will make her like...Super-mech, ahaha! I feel like the gem genes are the "better" ones overall, aside from some linebreaker terts. xD
Yeah, really just a coincidence lol, my schedule is funky. But it makes it easy to remember your schedule :P

I work for government so I get pretty much every normal holiday off lol. And we have plenty of meetings, usually reoccurring monthly ones though, not usually on a three-week basis.

Maaaan yeah I miss the days when you could just buy a Photoshop disk and have it for life. Now I pay for the subscription like a dummy, and I hate paying for it but also I use it soooo....ugh...

Gem genes are 110% meant to be better than treasure genes, absolutely. That's the idea for them to make money off them :P The linebreaker terts are fun though!
Yeah, really just a coincidence lol, my schedule is funky. But it makes it easy to remember your schedule :P

I work for government so I get pretty much every normal holiday off lol. And we have plenty of meetings, usually reoccurring monthly ones though, not usually on a three-week basis.

Maaaan yeah I miss the days when you could just buy a Photoshop disk and have it for life. Now I pay for the subscription like a dummy, and I hate paying for it but also I use it soooo....ugh...

Gem genes are 110% meant to be better than treasure genes, absolutely. That's the idea for them to make money off them :P The linebreaker terts are fun though!
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
k2ukPkC.png
How'd I miss this post? xD Dang I didn't even see it - or if I did, I never replied due to mobile. :o

Tbh, I think my schedule's still wack because I would've been off next Monday but while it's a mandatory meeting day, I still have to stick around and work after. Maybe only full-time workers can do the meeting and then leave. So I hope to DEATH I am getting Memorial Day off (or maybe I'll just ask for it after this, because I admit, I exploded that I had to work on my usual day off - meeting aside. I didn't do it at work, no worries).

Oh yeah, that's a downside to my computer; I don't know if it's even downloaded or not, but maaan, I've been trying to bring PS over so I could just use it as normal, but nope...

Though I did see that Krita has a resizing thing as well, so that's actually neat. I don't think it can animate though, or I just don't know how. *shrugs*

I loooove the linebreakers. :P I wish Moderns could get some of 'em, tbh, but I don't think that's the point of them unless it's something like Spines.
How'd I miss this post? xD Dang I didn't even see it - or if I did, I never replied due to mobile. :o

Tbh, I think my schedule's still wack because I would've been off next Monday but while it's a mandatory meeting day, I still have to stick around and work after. Maybe only full-time workers can do the meeting and then leave. So I hope to DEATH I am getting Memorial Day off (or maybe I'll just ask for it after this, because I admit, I exploded that I had to work on my usual day off - meeting aside. I didn't do it at work, no worries).

Oh yeah, that's a downside to my computer; I don't know if it's even downloaded or not, but maaan, I've been trying to bring PS over so I could just use it as normal, but nope...

Though I did see that Krita has a resizing thing as well, so that's actually neat. I don't think it can animate though, or I just don't know how. *shrugs*

I loooove the linebreakers. :P I wish Moderns could get some of 'em, tbh, but I don't think that's the point of them unless it's something like Spines.
(I also had came over here since it was my FR-versary today, LOL; Someone informed me on their own aniversary thread)

I wanna draw, but idk if I prefer having comms or trades. I gotta do a tleast one trade onsite today.
(I also had came over here since it was my FR-versary today, LOL; Someone informed me on their own aniversary thread)

I wanna draw, but idk if I prefer having comms or trades. I gotta do a tleast one trade onsite today.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8