Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246
@TheUltimateOwl your entry has been removed as requested.

@Astromanian your entry has been removed as requested. You are able to sign up for as many date pings as you would like, there is no limit

@Nightsmaiden once you have set up an auction thread in the auctions forum you can use the gen 1 hoarders pinglist linked on the front page to generate a pinglist for people who have expressed interest in dragons with the traits of the ones you are trying to sell. There is a tutorial on how to use the list linked in the same post.
@TheUltimateOwl your entry has been removed as requested.

@Astromanian your entry has been removed as requested. You are able to sign up for as many date pings as you would like, there is no limit

@Nightsmaiden once you have set up an auction thread in the auctions forum you can use the gen 1 hoarders pinglist linked on the front page to generate a pinglist for people who have expressed interest in dragons with the traits of the ones you are trying to sell. There is a tutorial on how to use the list linked in the same post.
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi Thank you very much!
@Rohi Thank you very much!
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
Hello, can i be removed from all pinglists? thank you!
Hello, can i be removed from all pinglists? thank you!
BVY1Ftg.png
can i please be removed for the date pinglists? i believe i was on there for halloween/valentines
can i please be removed for the date pinglists? i believe i was on there for halloween/valentines
98luNVM.gif
@Bany hey, your entries have been removed as requested - sorry for the wait!

@countbugula your halloween/valentines entries have been removed as requested. You are also on for 26th December every year, just to double check would you also like this one removed?
@Bany hey, your entries have been removed as requested - sorry for the wait!

@countbugula your halloween/valentines entries have been removed as requested. You are also on for 26th December every year, just to double check would you also like this one removed?
About
Skin shop
xx
@rohi you can take off Dec 26th as well thanks!
@rohi you can take off Dec 26th as well thanks!
98luNVM.gif
@countbugula removed this for you now c:
@countbugula removed this for you now c:
About
Skin shop
xx
Hello, can i be removed from all pinglists? tysm!
Hello, can i be removed from all pinglists? tysm!
W7p3hWI.gif x8AxWif.pngTHh9Xzq.png

FR Time+3 || Avatar

Art Shop || Accent Workshop || Toy-House

THh9Xzq.pngx8AxWif.png
.tumblr_inline_oki65tLbzS1tfmvub_100.png
Hi, any chance I could be taken off of all date pinglists except for October 10? Thank you so much!! <33
Hi, any chance I could be taken off of all date pinglists except for October 10? Thank you so much!! <33
FObX7rS.png
73vKFNE.png
CbnK2Ej.png
ll0CfnD.png
Gf9Ba59.png
................................ aMzfVBq.png ................................ kBHm00y.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
3hKoziR.png
OPS7bfK.png
[img alt="A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post."]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=412924][size=4][font=cambria]Good day o/ can I please be removed from eyes' general pinglist, so that I'm only pinged for colors ? Thanks much and have a good week [emoji=normal eyes size=1]
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
Good day o/ can I please be removed from eyes' general pinglist, so that I'm only pinged for colors ? Thanks much and have a good week
UDy41Fx.png
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246