Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245
hi all, i was pinged for this auction here despite asking to be removed from the pinglists. could i bother one of you to double-check if i was removed from everything? thank you! c:
hi all, i was pinged for this auction here despite asking to be removed from the pinglists. could i bother one of you to double-check if i was removed from everything? thank you! c:
yRHzmiz.png
@weevil Hello, thank you for raising this. I have checked the back end database and your name has been removed from the lists as was previously requested. I have also checked regenerating the lists on the site and your name does not appear there. Checking further and your name (both current and previous) was never on the colour specifics list so I'm not exactly sure how your name ended up being pinged here.

Please let us know if this happens again and we can investigate further but from what I can tell there's no issue from our side and this was either an old list copied from elsewhere or it was user error.
@weevil Hello, thank you for raising this. I have checked the back end database and your name has been removed from the lists as was previously requested. I have also checked regenerating the lists on the site and your name does not appear there. Checking further and your name (both current and previous) was never on the colour specifics list so I'm not exactly sure how your name ended up being pinged here.

Please let us know if this happens again and we can investigate further but from what I can tell there's no issue from our side and this was either an old list copied from elsewhere or it was user error.
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
Hello! Could I get removed from every G1 pinglists I'm in?
I'm in semi-hiatus and keep getting pinged for many auctions kinda feel overwheleming :'3c
Hello! Could I get removed from every G1 pinglists I'm in?
I'm in semi-hiatus and keep getting pinged for many auctions kinda feel overwheleming :'3c
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
i think ive messed up when i wanted to get on the general pinglists, because im still getting pinged despite submitted to be removed from it, can i request an admin to remove me from all of the general pinglists please
i think ive messed up when i wanted to get on the general pinglists, because im still getting pinged despite submitted to be removed from it, can i request an admin to remove me from all of the general pinglists please
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
sh5xjiu.png
hWPjBUy.png
YMPbu9R.png
uscq5eM.png
4sgA0es.png
duYBWO2.png
gwP4usG.png
Jg1iwNo.png
zVI7i7V.png
__Grif

any pronouns
pings ok!
if urgent, pm me please!
i realized i did a couple things wrong when filling out my entry, so could i please have it removed and resubmit an updated version? :)
i realized i did a couple things wrong when filling out my entry, so could i please have it removed and resubmit an updated version? :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
.·:*¨·.* they/she/xe *.·¨*:·.
fLdYOuE.png5iXiC8z.png
DpZ77S5.pngUYXZLyE.png
JvUa9ma.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@WHDE Hello, your entries have been removed as requested.

@webcore the removal forms are manually updated by staff and can take a day or two to be reflected depending on availability. Your entry has now been removed.

@varzidia your entry has been removed, you are now free to resubmit c:
@WHDE Hello, your entries have been removed as requested.

@webcore the removal forms are manually updated by staff and can take a day or two to be reflected depending on availability. Your entry has now been removed.

@varzidia your entry has been removed, you are now free to resubmit c:
About
Skin shop
xx
hi, could i be removed from all pinglists if i haven't been already? i can't remember if i had any color/dates specifics. thanks!
hi, could i be removed from all pinglists if i haven't been already? i can't remember if i had any color/dates specifics. thanks!
76436926_wl0lCyP5Llx6lgg.png 22, it/its, autistic thing
please don’t use they/them for me
+3 server time
@mainecoons hello, I think you are talking bout having made a submission to AEG1s incorrectly? this page is for the gen1 pinglist and we do not take dragon submissions. You can find the AEG1s thread here

@insularis Hello, your specifics entries have now been removed as requested c:
@mainecoons hello, I think you are talking bout having made a submission to AEG1s incorrectly? this page is for the gen1 pinglist and we do not take dragon submissions. You can find the AEG1s thread here

@insularis Hello, your specifics entries have now been removed as requested c:
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi oh man. i'm a fool. apologies
@Rohi oh man. i'm a fool. apologies
oghFcJ4.gif
Hello! Is it possible to change the name on my entries, or do I need to resubmit?
Hello! Is it possible to change the name on my entries, or do I need to resubmit?
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gifu4fQP.gifSVcC3.gifyB5HL.gif9hFqW.gifvEjfi.gif
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245