Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245
@Fayo Looks like there was still a general entry in there so I removed it, you should only be getting pinged for specifics now! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Fayo Looks like there was still a general entry in there so I removed it, you should only be getting pinged for specifics now!
Heart.gif
Thanks so much!![emoji=new friend size=1]
Thanks so much!!
uSGMmBd.png
Hi there,

I also used the removal form to remove myself from the general pinglist and made an entry in the color specific one. But I keep being pinged for the general one.

Could you please remove me & keep me in the specific color pinglist?

Thank you in advance ~
Hi there,

I also used the removal form to remove myself from the general pinglist and made an entry in the color specific one. But I keep being pinged for the general one.

Could you please remove me & keep me in the specific color pinglist?

Thank you in advance ~
Give me all your cats please ~
JqkxCjl.png
@Boutique Sorry for the delay, the removals are done manually so sometimes it can take a bit of time. Your general entry has been removed now c:
@Boutique Sorry for the delay, the removals are done manually so sometimes it can take a bit of time. Your general entry has been removed now c:
Heart.gif
Hello! I received a ping for the date 1/25 but the date I wanted was 4/25. Not sure if I have both listed or if the 4/25 was incorrectly input, so I just wanted to check and get the 1/25 date removed!
Hello! I received a ping for the date 1/25 but the date I wanted was 4/25. Not sure if I have both listed or if the 4/25 was incorrectly input, so I just wanted to check and get the 1/25 date removed!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
Hi, I'm currently being pinged for a specific date (4/12/23) and I ended up finally acquiring a dragon so if I could be removed that would be appreciated!

Additionally, I'd like to be pinged for any mantis doubles (XXY, XYX, XYY) and mantis triples, but how the form is laid out is confusing. Would I have to submit multiple forms for all the double combinations or would I just submit one?
Hi, I'm currently being pinged for a specific date (4/12/23) and I ended up finally acquiring a dragon so if I could be removed that would be appreciated!

Additionally, I'd like to be pinged for any mantis doubles (XXY, XYX, XYY) and mantis triples, but how the form is laid out is confusing. Would I have to submit multiple forms for all the double combinations or would I just submit one?
@DismasYves apologies for the delay! you have an entry specifically for 25/04 and have also signed up for Lunar/solar events, April Fools, Leap day, Friday 13th which is why you will have been pinged for a 01/04 hatch. Just to confirm, would you like all of the additional dates removed or just April fools?

@chaoticknives congratulations! I have removed that entry for you.

And yes, you will need to submit multiple forms.

Every single element of the colour preference form is considered to be a "conditional" element. This means that in order for you to be pinged, every single condition you selected must be met.

The form itself is split into 2 parts, the first section you select all/specific for each of primary, secondary and tertiary and in the second section, for each one that you selected specific colours in part 1, you select the specific colours.

If you select mantis as a specific colour for prim/sec/tert even if you later select XXY only, it will not ping you for XXY mantis because the condition of mantis tert is not met. In order to select for all XXY mantis you would need to put amantis/mantis/all

a comprehensive example is that I want to be pinged for all rose doubles/triples, I would therefore fill out four forms as follows:
1:
2:
3:
4:
|
|
|
|
Primary: Rose
Primary: All
|
|
|
|
Secondary: Rose
Secondary: All
|
|
|
|
Tertiary: Rose
Tertiary: All

Hopefully that makes sense but please do let us know if you have any questions!
@DismasYves apologies for the delay! you have an entry specifically for 25/04 and have also signed up for Lunar/solar events, April Fools, Leap day, Friday 13th which is why you will have been pinged for a 01/04 hatch. Just to confirm, would you like all of the additional dates removed or just April fools?

@chaoticknives congratulations! I have removed that entry for you.

And yes, you will need to submit multiple forms.

Every single element of the colour preference form is considered to be a "conditional" element. This means that in order for you to be pinged, every single condition you selected must be met.

The form itself is split into 2 parts, the first section you select all/specific for each of primary, secondary and tertiary and in the second section, for each one that you selected specific colours in part 1, you select the specific colours.

If you select mantis as a specific colour for prim/sec/tert even if you later select XXY only, it will not ping you for XXY mantis because the condition of mantis tert is not met. In order to select for all XXY mantis you would need to put amantis/mantis/all

a comprehensive example is that I want to be pinged for all rose doubles/triples, I would therefore fill out four forms as follows:
1:
2:
3:
4:
|
|
|
|
Primary: All
|
|
|
|
Secondary: All
|
|
|
|
Tertiary: All

Hopefully that makes sense but please do let us know if you have any questions!
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi Thank you for removing me and thank you for the explanation! The breakdown with the example helps a lot so thank you for it!
@Rohi Thank you for removing me and thank you for the explanation! The breakdown with the example helps a lot so thank you for it!
@Rohi Ah maybe it was a lunar/solar date? Because I'm pretty sure it was a january 25th ping. I'd like to be removed from the lunar/solar pinglist then please!
@Rohi Ah maybe it was a lunar/solar date? Because I'm pretty sure it was a january 25th ping. I'd like to be removed from the lunar/solar pinglist then please!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@DismasYves no worries, I have removed the lunar/solar option from your form c:

(apologies for the mixup on dates between 1st april and 25th jan lol, reading them the american way throws me off everytime :') )
@DismasYves no worries, I have removed the lunar/solar option from your form c:

(apologies for the mixup on dates between 1st april and 25th jan lol, reading them the american way throws me off everytime :') )
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245