Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heroes of Lyra (IC) [Reboot]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Aurous Castle Side Room
As the priests left, they murmured amongst themselves. “Lifa has always been difficult.” “Only Sephrya can handle her when she gets like that.” “She was born in a noble family rather than the church after all.” “For a Silver Maiden to be a noble…” “Even so, she’s more pitiful than anything.” “At such a young age and with the circumstances as it is.” “How long do you think this will continue?” “I heard even Iryll has stopped receiving oracles.” “How frightful, but Ezinze can’t have completely abandoned us, right?” “Even if the king’s actions are unprecedented, Ezinze should accept-” As they were about to pass Lumi’s hiding spot, one of the priests perked up, narrowing his eyes as they glowed slightly with magic.

“Quiet,” He hushed the others, “There’s a distortion.” He looked around the area, then this time spoke to address Lumi, “Eavesdropping isn’t a very nice hobby for a hero. If you’re curious about anything, you may ask rather than skulking around. Or… you could spend your time better preparing against the demons.”

Meanwhile, within the room, Lifa sighed. She hadn’t quite shaken the feeling of being watched by something or another. She couldn’t think about that too much further though as she flinched a little when Luther threw up. Sephyra as well looked alarmed.

“Was it something in the food? I’ll have to talk to Lexi about it, but please be assured that we’ll do our best to accommodate any kinds of dietary needs you may have if it’s within our means,” Sephyra said.

“Your own biology? Amputated limbs?” Lifa asked, “Even for an otherworlder this is weird…” She thought a little, “Well, if it’s anything with flesh or blood that you need…” She held both palms together, then opened it like unfurling a lotus, a bottle containing a dark red liquid appearing in her hands as she did, “We could probably use the elixir.”

The bottle had a silver stopper decorated engravings of feathers and flowers. Around the rim seemed the designs seemed to connect to evenly spaces notches that made it’s way all around the stopper. There was clearly some sort of enchantment on the bottle but that was dwarfed by the energy of the suspiciously blood-like liquid inside. Even though it was slightly dampened from being sealing in the bottle, it was still buzzing with an almost primordial magical energy. Those that could see spirits would be able to notice flecks of what seemed like iridescent petals flying around it and… singing some sort of incomprehensible song.

“Lifa, wait,” Sephyra said, “We don’t have any idea how the elixir could interact with the body of a hero.”

“But it’s the least risky to use on healthy people, right?” Lifa said, “It’d be better to find out how the elixir would interact with an otherworlder now rather than an emergency, especially since it’ll be helpful with pruning. And…” She paused, tilting her head towards the bottle as if she was listening to it, “Lienne’s excited to meet them. She says she's happy to help as much as she can.”
Aurous Castle Side Room
As the priests left, they murmured amongst themselves. “Lifa has always been difficult.” “Only Sephrya can handle her when she gets like that.” “She was born in a noble family rather than the church after all.” “For a Silver Maiden to be a noble…” “Even so, she’s more pitiful than anything.” “At such a young age and with the circumstances as it is.” “How long do you think this will continue?” “I heard even Iryll has stopped receiving oracles.” “How frightful, but Ezinze can’t have completely abandoned us, right?” “Even if the king’s actions are unprecedented, Ezinze should accept-” As they were about to pass Lumi’s hiding spot, one of the priests perked up, narrowing his eyes as they glowed slightly with magic.

“Quiet,” He hushed the others, “There’s a distortion.” He looked around the area, then this time spoke to address Lumi, “Eavesdropping isn’t a very nice hobby for a hero. If you’re curious about anything, you may ask rather than skulking around. Or… you could spend your time better preparing against the demons.”

Meanwhile, within the room, Lifa sighed. She hadn’t quite shaken the feeling of being watched by something or another. She couldn’t think about that too much further though as she flinched a little when Luther threw up. Sephyra as well looked alarmed.

“Was it something in the food? I’ll have to talk to Lexi about it, but please be assured that we’ll do our best to accommodate any kinds of dietary needs you may have if it’s within our means,” Sephyra said.

“Your own biology? Amputated limbs?” Lifa asked, “Even for an otherworlder this is weird…” She thought a little, “Well, if it’s anything with flesh or blood that you need…” She held both palms together, then opened it like unfurling a lotus, a bottle containing a dark red liquid appearing in her hands as she did, “We could probably use the elixir.”

The bottle had a silver stopper decorated engravings of feathers and flowers. Around the rim seemed the designs seemed to connect to evenly spaces notches that made it’s way all around the stopper. There was clearly some sort of enchantment on the bottle but that was dwarfed by the energy of the suspiciously blood-like liquid inside. Even though it was slightly dampened from being sealing in the bottle, it was still buzzing with an almost primordial magical energy. Those that could see spirits would be able to notice flecks of what seemed like iridescent petals flying around it and… singing some sort of incomprehensible song.

“Lifa, wait,” Sephyra said, “We don’t have any idea how the elixir could interact with the body of a hero.”

“But it’s the least risky to use on healthy people, right?” Lifa said, “It’d be better to find out how the elixir would interact with an otherworlder now rather than an emergency, especially since it’ll be helpful with pruning. And…” She paused, tilting her head towards the bottle as if she was listening to it, “Lienne’s excited to meet them. She says she's happy to help as much as she can.”
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
Jazmine - Feasting room - Interacting with: Evena, Tristan, Idalia

Jazmine nodded. "Well, I certainly will be asking around. I'm not keen on agreeing to anything without more details as to what I'll be up against. I appriciate the answers you have provided," Jazmine punctuated her statement with a slight bow, "but I should probably try and catch up with everyone."

Jazmine broke away to approach two folk who were engaged in conversation, about necromancy or the adjecent subject at the very least. She stopped a few paces from them, eyes flitting between the two. Interrupting felt a bit rude, but so would standing around listening to their conversation. She cleared her throat and offered a wave.

"Hello, friends. I do not mean to intrude on anything. I seem to have missed all the recent action, and ah... Just hoping either of you would be alright with me asking a few questions, hm?"
Jazmine - Feasting room - Interacting with: Evena, Tristan, Idalia

Jazmine nodded. "Well, I certainly will be asking around. I'm not keen on agreeing to anything without more details as to what I'll be up against. I appriciate the answers you have provided," Jazmine punctuated her statement with a slight bow, "but I should probably try and catch up with everyone."

Jazmine broke away to approach two folk who were engaged in conversation, about necromancy or the adjecent subject at the very least. She stopped a few paces from them, eyes flitting between the two. Interrupting felt a bit rude, but so would standing around listening to their conversation. She cleared her throat and offered a wave.

"Hello, friends. I do not mean to intrude on anything. I seem to have missed all the recent action, and ah... Just hoping either of you would be alright with me asking a few questions, hm?"
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Zerina & Scar
Interactions: If you're there then you're part of this. Accept it.
_______

Scar tipped his head at Theodore for a moment as he said,
"I think I have a survival knife or whatever the hell they give everyone in the military. If you want to borrow it you can, mate. I'll just need to gather my will to shift since I think it's in my coat pocket… But I can't judge what someone else eats given how many things a Blood Wyvern is willing to prey on."
The way he mentioned shifting made it sound more like something he'd learned how to do, but that it also wasn't that much of an inconvenience to him either. Scarificator made a couple of squeaks when he saw Ivan run over to examine the rather sad excuse for a pellet he'd coughed up and said,
"Don't worry too much about that sort of thing, but I went through a phase of dissecting my own pellets when I was younger. Some other time I might be able to get you a better one in general."
The gun is mine, I spent three months messing with the enchantment on it and I'm not about to part with it.
He thought before starting to stand up, making it a bit easier to see the light scarring on his back right leg.

Zerina nodded as she replied,
"Might not be the same sort of classifications that I can put demons into, but definitely gave me a solid hit to my senses."
She then thought,
I might include a sample of Angel Gas and a note about it as well… Wait, f-ck you might not be able to read it. Or can you? There's mixed signals here and at this point I'm willing to take that risk.
Also… I'll give the others a heads up on the fact it should really only have a mild effect on them as I don't think anyone here is a demon. Unless you're like allergic or something.

She tapped her foot and added,
"But I don't care if others join in, and if silver isn't an issue I have some daggers y'all can borrow. Just umm… I know that some creatures have beef with that metal, it's why I use it since demons are often among those creatures."
Luther & Aida
Interactions: Are you there? Then hi
_______

Luther tipped his head slightly towards some of the priests since nobody is truly immune to the desire to hear a bit of drama when it's right there, as could you really count it as eavesdropping at that point? He then took a deep breath as he thought,
You're not far off there… But that makes it a little easier to explain.
He then said,
"It's me, I'm the problem. My body somewhat refuses to digest anything that isn't blood or meat when there's more stress than usual on my regeneration. Since otherwise I can eat and drink normally."
He paused for a moment glancing over at his sister and thought,
At least I have one person that can corroborate the fact I'm not exactly a threat… Unless there's a perceived bias since Aida is my sister.
Luther then continued,
"And you're somewhat close since I'm a hemovore, sis was merely stating the most readily available method. Since for me at least it doesn't really matter what the blood came from originally, as long as it's ferrous in nature."
There was a bit of care behind a couple words since he wasn't sure if the concept of a vampire was a thing here and didn't feel like setting people straight on the fact that he's not actually dead. He looked at what Lifa was holding and thought,
Can't be certain just from a glance since a lot of liquids resemble blood at a glance… But I can't deny that it looks similar enough to taste Unknown effects be damned as that doesn't even look all that different from the usual way I drink human
blood

Aida looked over as she added,
"It's a somewhat uncommon thing where we're from to have an ability with that sort of drawback, but not unheard of either. Feeding on blood doesn't really say anything about a person as either they are fairly well adjusted people or I'm desensitized to hearing the most civil discussions about what artery makes you a lost cause to save."
She said the last part so casually, as growing up in an emergency services house made that a fairly normal thing.
I can also see that you've got Luth's attention with the Elixir and there's a fair chance he's not going to really ask what's in it… But I'm rather inclined to investigate it.
Aida thought as she looked at the bottle, her eyes subtly turning a more red-violet/pink color and a red ring forming around her pupils. Everything else in her vision darkened aside from anywhere blood had been or that contained a significant amount as to her it would appear bright red as if it had been freshly spilled. She then continued,
"Buuut the actual chances of anyone getting bitten isn't all that high, Luth's got more self respect than that.
Anyways, best way to determine if the Elixir is more likely to end up on the floor or not is to say what the major components in it are."
Aida shrugged a bit as she added mentally,
I already know that Luther will smell it first, so I don't really have to say that one.

"When I want to can smell or taste abnormalities in my food that either render it inedible or are only useful medically since I'm immune to most diseases."
Luther said, the key word being 'want' since it was a bit harder to convince himself to take the time to do that when he was hungry. Luther shook his head a bit and thought,
For as much as I both want whatever's in the bottle and to insert my fangs into someone's carotid One of those needs to be subjected to a smell and taste test and the other isn't socially acceptable unless they are already dead or an abhorrent person. And given the reaction to necromancy and reverence for the dead I'm hesitant to feed on a fresh body as while I don't have many moral issues with it there are many that do Slightly irritating sometimes as it means I don't get to have something I kinda looked forward to I could just give some of the more gossipy a-sholes over there something to actually cry about, but is it worth it? Maybe if all else fails as I'm not hurting a child or the one person here that I have decided that I like
He then looked like he was trying to make out something he couldn't necessarily see near Lifa but could somewhat sense, taking a step closer as he asked,
"Sorry if I sound dumb, my brain isn't exactly working full stop. But is Lienne a ghost or something like that? I can't… Can't really see them or anything but I'm sensitive to them… But seriously I'm probably one of the better candidates to test something like this on since I'm somewhat hard to kill and rather efficient at getting rid of something that just isn't it."
Zerina & Scar
_______

Scar tipped his head at Theodore for a moment as he said,
"I think I have a survival knife or whatever the hell they give everyone in the military. If you want to borrow it you can, mate. I'll just need to gather my will to shift since I think it's in my coat pocket… But I can't judge what someone else eats given how many things a Blood Wyvern is willing to prey on."
The way he mentioned shifting made it sound more like something he'd learned how to do, but that it also wasn't that much of an inconvenience to him either. Scarificator made a couple of squeaks when he saw Ivan run over to examine the rather sad excuse for a pellet he'd coughed up and said,
"Don't worry too much about that sort of thing, but I went through a phase of dissecting my own pellets when I was younger. Some other time I might be able to get you a better one in general."
The gun is mine, I spent three months messing with the enchantment on it and I'm not about to part with it.
He thought before starting to stand up, making it a bit easier to see the light scarring on his back right leg.

Zerina nodded as she replied,
"Might not be the same sort of classifications that I can put demons into, but definitely gave me a solid hit to my senses."
She then thought,
I might include a sample of Angel Gas and a note about it as well… Wait, f-ck you might not be able to read it. Or can you? There's mixed signals here and at this point I'm willing to take that risk.
Also… I'll give the others a heads up on the fact it should really only have a mild effect on them as I don't think anyone here is a demon. Unless you're like allergic or something.

She tapped her foot and added,
"But I don't care if others join in, and if silver isn't an issue I have some daggers y'all can borrow. Just umm… I know that some creatures have beef with that metal, it's why I use it since demons are often among those creatures."
Luther & Aida
_______

Luther tipped his head slightly towards some of the priests since nobody is truly immune to the desire to hear a bit of drama when it's right there, as could you really count it as eavesdropping at that point? He then took a deep breath as he thought,
You're not far off there… But that makes it a little easier to explain.
He then said,
"It's me, I'm the problem. My body somewhat refuses to digest anything that isn't blood or meat when there's more stress than usual on my regeneration. Since otherwise I can eat and drink normally."
He paused for a moment glancing over at his sister and thought,
At least I have one person that can corroborate the fact I'm not exactly a threat… Unless there's a perceived bias since Aida is my sister.
Luther then continued,
"And you're somewhat close since I'm a hemovore, sis was merely stating the most readily available method. Since for me at least it doesn't really matter what the blood came from originally, as long as it's ferrous in nature."
There was a bit of care behind a couple words since he wasn't sure if the concept of a vampire was a thing here and didn't feel like setting people straight on the fact that he's not actually dead. He looked at what Lifa was holding and thought,
Can't be certain just from a glance since a lot of liquids resemble blood at a glance… But I can't deny that it looks similar enough to taste Unknown effects be damned as that doesn't even look all that different from the usual way I drink human
blood

Aida looked over as she added,
"It's a somewhat uncommon thing where we're from to have an ability with that sort of drawback, but not unheard of either. Feeding on blood doesn't really say anything about a person as either they are fairly well adjusted people or I'm desensitized to hearing the most civil discussions about what artery makes you a lost cause to save."
She said the last part so casually, as growing up in an emergency services house made that a fairly normal thing.
I can also see that you've got Luth's attention with the Elixir and there's a fair chance he's not going to really ask what's in it… But I'm rather inclined to investigate it.
Aida thought as she looked at the bottle, her eyes subtly turning a more red-violet/pink color and a red ring forming around her pupils. Everything else in her vision darkened aside from anywhere blood had been or that contained a significant amount as to her it would appear bright red as if it had been freshly spilled. She then continued,
"Buuut the actual chances of anyone getting bitten isn't all that high, Luth's got more self respect than that.
Anyways, best way to determine if the Elixir is more likely to end up on the floor or not is to say what the major components in it are."
Aida shrugged a bit as she added mentally,
I already know that Luther will smell it first, so I don't really have to say that one.

"When I want to can smell or taste abnormalities in my food that either render it inedible or are only useful medically since I'm immune to most diseases."
Luther said, the key word being 'want' since it was a bit harder to convince himself to take the time to do that when he was hungry. Luther shook his head a bit and thought,
For as much as I both want whatever's in the bottle and to insert my fangs into someone's carotid One of those needs to be subjected to a smell and taste test and the other isn't socially acceptable unless they are already dead or an abhorrent person. And given the reaction to necromancy and reverence for the dead I'm hesitant to feed on a fresh body as while I don't have many moral issues with it there are many that do Slightly irritating sometimes as it means I don't get to have something I kinda looked forward to I could just give some of the more gossipy a-sholes over there something to actually cry about, but is it worth it? Maybe if all else fails as I'm not hurting a child or the one person here that I have decided that I like
He then looked like he was trying to make out something he couldn't necessarily see near Lifa but could somewhat sense, taking a step closer as he asked,
"Sorry if I sound dumb, my brain isn't exactly working full stop. But is Lienne a ghost or something like that? I can't… Can't really see them or anything but I'm sensitive to them… But seriously I'm probably one of the better candidates to test something like this on since I'm somewhat hard to kill and rather efficient at getting rid of something that just isn't it."
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Amira-13

Recalling her sparrow, it faded into a shimmery light and vanished. "Let us go then, da?" She moved back towards the castle, deciding against going through the shattered window, she walked to a different entrance and walked inside the castle.

Kassius Locklade

Kass wandered for a bit longer, getting itself lost quite easily and making a large circle. On the bright side, it had made a small map. The knight had shown Cornifer's work, and it didn't take long for Kass to pick up on it. It'd marked a small map with a quill that didn't run out of ink, noting down places left unexplored. Despite it being a palace, there was an astonishing lack of saw blades. No overgrown vines or fences that launched themselves out in hopes of skewering something. An odd way to make a palace for sure, there wasn't even a single platforming section.

Making it's way back into the Feasting room, Kass noticed new people. One's it hadn't encountered. It reached for it's weapon again, but stopped when it noticed the lack of conflict happening. It simply tilted it's head and continued walking to the room.

Cyra Xeoniph

"The metal will probably melt in my hand. Even if the external heat is stopped by the cloak, I'm pretty sure my temperature hasn't lowered. I can't hold anything flammable, or metal if it doesn't have a really high melting point." She lightly tapped her foot, "I'll probably be able to defend myself without it though. Hopefully." Uncertainty creeped into her voice, but she quickly pushed it away.

Auryon Usoro

Lumi(Crystal)

"I'm sure it's fine. No need to interrupt a conversation with my presence. If your adamant on it though..." Lumi vanished into snowflakes, appearing within the room with the other four. "Sorry for the interruption fellas, but apparently listening to people from adjacent rules is frowned upon. Never had an issue with it, but alas." She chuckled slightly, "Carry on with your conversation if you'd like. I'm not gonna stop you."

Amira-13

Recalling her sparrow, it faded into a shimmery light and vanished. "Let us go then, da?" She moved back towards the castle, deciding against going through the shattered window, she walked to a different entrance and walked inside the castle.

Kassius Locklade

Kass wandered for a bit longer, getting itself lost quite easily and making a large circle. On the bright side, it had made a small map. The knight had shown Cornifer's work, and it didn't take long for Kass to pick up on it. It'd marked a small map with a quill that didn't run out of ink, noting down places left unexplored. Despite it being a palace, there was an astonishing lack of saw blades. No overgrown vines or fences that launched themselves out in hopes of skewering something. An odd way to make a palace for sure, there wasn't even a single platforming section.

Making it's way back into the Feasting room, Kass noticed new people. One's it hadn't encountered. It reached for it's weapon again, but stopped when it noticed the lack of conflict happening. It simply tilted it's head and continued walking to the room.

Cyra Xeoniph

"The metal will probably melt in my hand. Even if the external heat is stopped by the cloak, I'm pretty sure my temperature hasn't lowered. I can't hold anything flammable, or metal if it doesn't have a really high melting point." She lightly tapped her foot, "I'll probably be able to defend myself without it though. Hopefully." Uncertainty creeped into her voice, but she quickly pushed it away.

Auryon Usoro

Lumi(Crystal)

"I'm sure it's fine. No need to interrupt a conversation with my presence. If your adamant on it though..." Lumi vanished into snowflakes, appearing within the room with the other four. "Sorry for the interruption fellas, but apparently listening to people from adjacent rules is frowned upon. Never had an issue with it, but alas." She chuckled slightly, "Carry on with your conversation if you'd like. I'm not gonna stop you."

Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
Aurous Castle Feasting Room
“Good, I see even a hero has a little bit of common sense. It’s basic courtesy to leave the dead after all. Really, I had been worried when I heard a hero attacked Sephrya when they got summoned. Do tell me that was just an exaggeration,” Idalia huffed, then tilting her head, “A hydra? Well, there’s a big difference in what things may appear like and what they truly are. For example, there are many monsters who mimic humans to prey on them. For example, harpies, gorgons, and illusions. They might look and sound human but they’re only mimics in the end. Any good mage worth their salt will be able to distinguish appearances versus truth so you don’t need to worry. Well, unless someone only sees part of your tentacle and mistakes you for a kraken”

She turned to Jazmine, fanning herself, “Hm… Thank you for asking but no, you’re not disturbing us. It wasn’t a conversation of consequence anyway,” She said, “What is it you want to ask? I hope it’s not anything obvious. Most of you heroes seem to be lacking in common sense. Ah, but if you’re interested in our magics and magic theory then I’d be more than willing to oblige!”

“She has plenty of free time after all,” Onyx said with a chuckle. They then paused, tilting their head as they seemingly got a signal of telepathy, “Huh… Or, maybe not. Aerie’s been relieved of her scouting duties. She’s coming over to pick up her stuff from me now.”

“Aha! I knew the Captain would change his mind!” Idalia said.

Aerie on the other hand was walking through the castle, still talking excitedly with Amira and asking how she’d put her sparrow away like that. “Is it spatial magic? I feel like I did see some distortion, but it’s hard to pick out since you’re already surrounded by it. Must’ve only been summoned a few days ago, yeah? Hope you’re adjusting alright! Discounting all the stuff with demons, Lyra’s usually pretty great,” She said, “I hope you’ll be able to see some of it at least! Oh! Like Printhia’s library, there’s tons and tons of books and the librarian’s really nice and can find you anything you need.”

As she entered the feasting room, she waved to Onyx and ran over excitedly. “Onyx! I got to meet one of the heroes, we’re even going on an adventure together!” She said excitedly.

“Well well, look who it is. Aerie, so that’s what you’re slacking off for?” Idalia asked, “I suppose birds of a feather flock together, otherworlder.”

All at once, Aerie’s energy and excitement dissipated. She avoided eye contact even as Idalia stared her down, nervously playing her her scarf.

“Oh uh… hello Idalia, I just- I mean…” Aerie stumbled over her words, “It’s uhm- The Captain asked me to…”
Aurous Castle Side Room
The elixir would appear completely red to Aida, while the bottle had some hints of red on the topper. Aside from the elixir, there were also blotches of red around Lifa’s palms and wrists, though they had evidently been wiped away.

“Hemovore?” Sephyra asked, it seemed that she’d heard of it, “Like… vampire bats? Ah, I suppose not if it’s more a requirement for an ability that can’t be disabled and not an absolute need.” She seemed to be taking in this new information, sighing slightly, “You and Lifa really are similar in that aspect…”

“Well, I don’t need to drink blood, I just need more nutrition than normal,” Lifa said, “As for the elixir…” She looked to Sephyra, who sighed but nodded her approval. Lifa breathed out, a bit less nervous, “It is the lifeblood of the original silver maiden and daughter of Ezinze, Lienne. Her blood, like mine can be used as medicine by drinking it. However, while my blood can only stimulate a person’s natural regeneration to work faster, the elixir by itself can multiply into everything necessary to heal wounds without additional supplements. Of course this comes with certain risks. It is a demigod’s blood after all. But if you’re just hungry and otherwise healthy, it should only give a boost of energy.”

Lifa and Sephyra both shifted somewhat uncomfortably when Luther asked if Lienne was a ghost. The small fragmented petals surrounding the bottle definitely felt almost like spirits but also not quite. More like an impression or afterimage of something.

“That is… Lienne wouldn’t be a ghost in the traditional sense since she isn’t dead,” Sephyra said, “Even so, it has been eons since she has truly walked amongst us. She still helps us to this day though and those blessed with part of her power go on to become silver maidens like Lifa.”

“Well, at first nobody knew what was happening. I couldn’t talk to Lienne either until I got to the church,” Lifa muttered, a slight bitterness to her voice. She shook her head though, moving on, “Anyways, I’m not sure how much exactly would be good, especially since we’ve never used it like this before, but I guess a small amount to start would be good.”

She turned the topper of the bottle slightly, only a few notches to the side before she opened it. The scent of fresh blood filled the room. It was sharp but had a rich sweetness to it, almost like nectar had been incorporated into it. The liquid floated out from the bottle, sticking to the topper and forming a perfect sphere that was a bit bigger than a tablespoon under it. It seemed that the bottle’s enchantment was a simple one for measuring the amount of elixir to draw out.

Lifa was about to offer it to Luther before Lumi appeared out of seemingly nowhere. The young girl quickly retracted, closing the bottle as it disappeared in the next second. She frowned, glaring at Lumi.

“Excuse me? You needed someone to tell you that? Carry on?! As if you’re not invading all our privacies right now?” She asked, “Who do you think-”

Sephyra cleared her throat, “Lifa.” The girl straightened up as a string of telepathy was going back and forth between them. She then sighed, crossing her arms in a huff and glaring at the wall. Sephyra then turned to Lumi, “I’m sorry. We were having a rather… sensitive conversation. I’m afraid we can't continue it with the knowledge of you being here. In any case, did you come here for any reason or need us for anything? I'll try to assist you if it's possible.”

After a few moments, one of the priests knocked and peeked their head in. It was the one who had caught Lumi before. He winced a bit when he saw Lumi, then looked to Sephyra. “I’m sorry, I hadn’t expected- I had just noticed…” He trailed off, as Sephyra shook her head. The two exchanged a few sparks of telepathy, then he nodded and left, convinced by whatever Sephyra had said.

((As a note, priests will start using telepathy more often, so overhearing things in the future will be harder))
Aurous Castle Feasting Room
“Good, I see even a hero has a little bit of common sense. It’s basic courtesy to leave the dead after all. Really, I had been worried when I heard a hero attacked Sephrya when they got summoned. Do tell me that was just an exaggeration,” Idalia huffed, then tilting her head, “A hydra? Well, there’s a big difference in what things may appear like and what they truly are. For example, there are many monsters who mimic humans to prey on them. For example, harpies, gorgons, and illusions. They might look and sound human but they’re only mimics in the end. Any good mage worth their salt will be able to distinguish appearances versus truth so you don’t need to worry. Well, unless someone only sees part of your tentacle and mistakes you for a kraken”

She turned to Jazmine, fanning herself, “Hm… Thank you for asking but no, you’re not disturbing us. It wasn’t a conversation of consequence anyway,” She said, “What is it you want to ask? I hope it’s not anything obvious. Most of you heroes seem to be lacking in common sense. Ah, but if you’re interested in our magics and magic theory then I’d be more than willing to oblige!”

“She has plenty of free time after all,” Onyx said with a chuckle. They then paused, tilting their head as they seemingly got a signal of telepathy, “Huh… Or, maybe not. Aerie’s been relieved of her scouting duties. She’s coming over to pick up her stuff from me now.”

“Aha! I knew the Captain would change his mind!” Idalia said.

Aerie on the other hand was walking through the castle, still talking excitedly with Amira and asking how she’d put her sparrow away like that. “Is it spatial magic? I feel like I did see some distortion, but it’s hard to pick out since you’re already surrounded by it. Must’ve only been summoned a few days ago, yeah? Hope you’re adjusting alright! Discounting all the stuff with demons, Lyra’s usually pretty great,” She said, “I hope you’ll be able to see some of it at least! Oh! Like Printhia’s library, there’s tons and tons of books and the librarian’s really nice and can find you anything you need.”

As she entered the feasting room, she waved to Onyx and ran over excitedly. “Onyx! I got to meet one of the heroes, we’re even going on an adventure together!” She said excitedly.

“Well well, look who it is. Aerie, so that’s what you’re slacking off for?” Idalia asked, “I suppose birds of a feather flock together, otherworlder.”

All at once, Aerie’s energy and excitement dissipated. She avoided eye contact even as Idalia stared her down, nervously playing her her scarf.

“Oh uh… hello Idalia, I just- I mean…” Aerie stumbled over her words, “It’s uhm- The Captain asked me to…”
Aurous Castle Side Room
The elixir would appear completely red to Aida, while the bottle had some hints of red on the topper. Aside from the elixir, there were also blotches of red around Lifa’s palms and wrists, though they had evidently been wiped away.

“Hemovore?” Sephyra asked, it seemed that she’d heard of it, “Like… vampire bats? Ah, I suppose not if it’s more a requirement for an ability that can’t be disabled and not an absolute need.” She seemed to be taking in this new information, sighing slightly, “You and Lifa really are similar in that aspect…”

“Well, I don’t need to drink blood, I just need more nutrition than normal,” Lifa said, “As for the elixir…” She looked to Sephyra, who sighed but nodded her approval. Lifa breathed out, a bit less nervous, “It is the lifeblood of the original silver maiden and daughter of Ezinze, Lienne. Her blood, like mine can be used as medicine by drinking it. However, while my blood can only stimulate a person’s natural regeneration to work faster, the elixir by itself can multiply into everything necessary to heal wounds without additional supplements. Of course this comes with certain risks. It is a demigod’s blood after all. But if you’re just hungry and otherwise healthy, it should only give a boost of energy.”

Lifa and Sephyra both shifted somewhat uncomfortably when Luther asked if Lienne was a ghost. The small fragmented petals surrounding the bottle definitely felt almost like spirits but also not quite. More like an impression or afterimage of something.

“That is… Lienne wouldn’t be a ghost in the traditional sense since she isn’t dead,” Sephyra said, “Even so, it has been eons since she has truly walked amongst us. She still helps us to this day though and those blessed with part of her power go on to become silver maidens like Lifa.”

“Well, at first nobody knew what was happening. I couldn’t talk to Lienne either until I got to the church,” Lifa muttered, a slight bitterness to her voice. She shook her head though, moving on, “Anyways, I’m not sure how much exactly would be good, especially since we’ve never used it like this before, but I guess a small amount to start would be good.”

She turned the topper of the bottle slightly, only a few notches to the side before she opened it. The scent of fresh blood filled the room. It was sharp but had a rich sweetness to it, almost like nectar had been incorporated into it. The liquid floated out from the bottle, sticking to the topper and forming a perfect sphere that was a bit bigger than a tablespoon under it. It seemed that the bottle’s enchantment was a simple one for measuring the amount of elixir to draw out.

Lifa was about to offer it to Luther before Lumi appeared out of seemingly nowhere. The young girl quickly retracted, closing the bottle as it disappeared in the next second. She frowned, glaring at Lumi.

“Excuse me? You needed someone to tell you that? Carry on?! As if you’re not invading all our privacies right now?” She asked, “Who do you think-”

Sephyra cleared her throat, “Lifa.” The girl straightened up as a string of telepathy was going back and forth between them. She then sighed, crossing her arms in a huff and glaring at the wall. Sephyra then turned to Lumi, “I’m sorry. We were having a rather… sensitive conversation. I’m afraid we can't continue it with the knowledge of you being here. In any case, did you come here for any reason or need us for anything? I'll try to assist you if it's possible.”

After a few moments, one of the priests knocked and peeked their head in. It was the one who had caught Lumi before. He winced a bit when he saw Lumi, then looked to Sephyra. “I’m sorry, I hadn’t expected- I had just noticed…” He trailed off, as Sephyra shook her head. The two exchanged a few sparks of telepathy, then he nodded and left, convinced by whatever Sephyra had said.

((As a note, priests will start using telepathy more often, so overhearing things in the future will be harder))
Castle Underground
“I try not to be picky about what samples I get,” Ivan said, “But I’m very lucky today! After all, limbs are rare and they’re ones where the mark of Deimos is embedded no less!” He hummed to himself, ducking into a side room from the underground chamber.

Lexi sighed, “Alright everyone follow me,” She said, climbing out from the trapdoor, “I’ll lead you guys to the church and portal room so you can get to Oceanvault. You might experience some motion sickness going through the portal but it shouldn’t be worse than anything you experienced when you first got summoned.”

“Any help is appreciated,” Lexi said, “We kind of summoned you guys in a last ditch effort. That might’ve led to the summoning ceremony being not quite uh… perfect, but it's better than nothing. The stitched demons are a type of demon made of an amalgam of many different parts stitched together. They look a little like living plushies but are made of flesh and fairly dangerous. Ivan talked a little about it before but yeah.”

“Right, and if it’s weapons you guys are looking for, I could probably introduce you to one of our blacksmiths. There’s also swords and such enchanted to resist high heat or with other flame related enchantments,” Lexi said, “I can write up an special order if the ready made ones don’t work.”

The group eventually came up to a large marble building. The entrance was supported by multiple black and white pillars, with flowers hanging down from the overhang. On the second floor that jutted out was a stained glass window in the shape of a lotus with what looked to be a sun or a eye in the middle.

“After we go in, you guys will need to be absolutely silent for a bit,” Lexi said, “Healing magic requires a lot of focus and disruptions can lead to someone getting crippled or worse.”

With that, they Lexi walked in, sparks of telepathy bouncing from her to a nearby priest. Inside it was buzzing with energy and healing magic. Rows of injured people were laid on rudimentary mats, it seemed that the more serious the injury, the closer they were to the towering statue that stood at the back of the room. It was a vaguely human shaped figure carved intricately out of marble. It had four arms, one pair was stretched out above as if awaiting or receiving a gift, while the other pair was bowed down to the ground as if it was kneeling. There was also something silver within it’s lap that looked almost like a flower.

Before the group could get a much better look though, Lexi ushered them up the stairwell to the side quietly but quickly. When they’d gotten to the second floor, Lexi breathed out a small sigh. The hall was long and on each side was a row of doorframes inscribed with writing. Each one was like a window into another place with the only thing separating those spaces being some sort of glass. They all seemed to be the inside of a marble building, much like the church they were currently in. The stained glass window that could be seen earlier outside peered down at them now.

“Alright, it’s fine to talk now,” She said, “This is Aurous church’s portal room. As the capital, our church connects to the most churches in the network. Oceanvault should be just down the line here.”
Castle Underground
“I try not to be picky about what samples I get,” Ivan said, “But I’m very lucky today! After all, limbs are rare and they’re ones where the mark of Deimos is embedded no less!” He hummed to himself, ducking into a side room from the underground chamber.

Lexi sighed, “Alright everyone follow me,” She said, climbing out from the trapdoor, “I’ll lead you guys to the church and portal room so you can get to Oceanvault. You might experience some motion sickness going through the portal but it shouldn’t be worse than anything you experienced when you first got summoned.”

“Any help is appreciated,” Lexi said, “We kind of summoned you guys in a last ditch effort. That might’ve led to the summoning ceremony being not quite uh… perfect, but it's better than nothing. The stitched demons are a type of demon made of an amalgam of many different parts stitched together. They look a little like living plushies but are made of flesh and fairly dangerous. Ivan talked a little about it before but yeah.”

“Right, and if it’s weapons you guys are looking for, I could probably introduce you to one of our blacksmiths. There’s also swords and such enchanted to resist high heat or with other flame related enchantments,” Lexi said, “I can write up an special order if the ready made ones don’t work.”

The group eventually came up to a large marble building. The entrance was supported by multiple black and white pillars, with flowers hanging down from the overhang. On the second floor that jutted out was a stained glass window in the shape of a lotus with what looked to be a sun or a eye in the middle.

“After we go in, you guys will need to be absolutely silent for a bit,” Lexi said, “Healing magic requires a lot of focus and disruptions can lead to someone getting crippled or worse.”

With that, they Lexi walked in, sparks of telepathy bouncing from her to a nearby priest. Inside it was buzzing with energy and healing magic. Rows of injured people were laid on rudimentary mats, it seemed that the more serious the injury, the closer they were to the towering statue that stood at the back of the room. It was a vaguely human shaped figure carved intricately out of marble. It had four arms, one pair was stretched out above as if awaiting or receiving a gift, while the other pair was bowed down to the ground as if it was kneeling. There was also something silver within it’s lap that looked almost like a flower.

Before the group could get a much better look though, Lexi ushered them up the stairwell to the side quietly but quickly. When they’d gotten to the second floor, Lexi breathed out a small sigh. The hall was long and on each side was a row of doorframes inscribed with writing. Each one was like a window into another place with the only thing separating those spaces being some sort of glass. They all seemed to be the inside of a marble building, much like the church they were currently in. The stained glass window that could be seen earlier outside peered down at them now.

“Alright, it’s fine to talk now,” She said, “This is Aurous church’s portal room. As the capital, our church connects to the most churches in the network. Oceanvault should be just down the line here.”
Tristan Graves
Interactions: Are you here? Then probably hi
_______

Tristan looked at Idalia for a second as he said,
"Mimicry and deception are two things I'm decently familiar with. As if I can avoid the fight by claiming to have more intimidating abilities and even being able to bluff them to an extent I will. Less real effort and risk that way."
He then shrugged a bit before adding,
"Honestly I don't blame someone for the kraken accusation. Since as far as I'm aware it isn't all that far off."
It wasn't like Tristan hadn't heard of the kraken before, since it was a fairly well known myth and not all that unusual to see in fantasy settings. There also wouldn't really be that much of a difference since both whatever he was and the kraken since both are cephalopods of some sort. So you're not all that far off the mark for guessing it.

He then looked over at Jazmine as he ran a finger over the edge of the bone plating he was holding and said,
"Not bothering me any. But I might be able to help if you're trying to figure out what sort of dumpster fire you walked in on… I umm… I was involved in it and can provide a bit of scale for one thing, since I think you saw my arm before I managed to shift it."
Tristan then checked to make sure nobody was in the theoretical line of fire before taking a deep breath and closing his eyes for a moment. At first it didn't look like he was doing much as he thought,
Let's see what I'm working with here…
Awaken the element… Spark and encrust… Flow and thrive…

To start with a few sparks of a flame crackled off the bone plating before the front burst into flame for a few seconds before Tristan jumped slightly from feeling the heat that close to his hand. Breaking his focus and causing the fire to quickly die back down like nothing happened. Tristan tried to act like he hadn't just startled himself as he thought,
Okay, now I know that I essentially have a flaming shield. Good to know as that's actually kinda useful. However I'll never admit that I wasn't expecting fire and got scared for a second.

Tristan looked over when Aerie came in and all but had her excitement killed by Idalia existing. So he let the shield lean more against his side as he started to condense water in one hand and started to make a finger gun gesture with the other, pointing it at Idalia.

((Note that this is about as harmless as it gets if nobody calls him on it. As you know where this is going.))
Luther & Aida
_______

Aida tipped her head a bit as she blinked and let her vision return to normal,
"Checks out on my end, and you know why that means something Luther."
She said somewhat softly, and couldn't help but glance at Luther's right arm as she thought,
Weeell… Technically you can shut his magic down, but it just becomes a mess. As that scar isn't from before his abilities started developing.

Luther nodded a bit as he started to push his right sleeve up a bit and said,
"Yes, it's similar to that… Also why my saliva has the effects it does. But I-I would have to turn down any attempt to suppress or disable my magic. There's a reason I have a scar from when I was 7."
While it was easier to see the tattoo on his arm, if you looked a little more closely you could tell that there was a scar 'hidden' in the scalpel part. He then continued,
"Anyways, I require a bit more iron and protein specifically… But it's funny that you see similarities since my blood when given to a compatible recipient offers up a much weaker variation of my innate regeneration. Just don't drink it, that's not how my blood works and it's meant to deter other vamprics."

Aida caught the slight cringe at Luther's question being answered and he somewhat did. However it was Aida that spoke up,
"Well I'm pretty sure I'll get to see Luther staring at the ceiling instead of sleeping as the thought of asking that question haunts him. But for real he's more used to the odd hospital ghost trying to interact as opposed to more divine beings, so forgive a little."
She didn't look all that perturbed as she thought,
Sorry… I just know that the more coherent sounding sentences are likely to end with the scent of blood as strong as it is.

Luther cringed slightly as he thought,
Yeah no. Sis is right on that one. I'm sensitive to spirits in the sense that I'm fun to visit haunted places with and get more authentic weirdness.
He ran his tongue over his fangs before saying,
"Sorry… I umm… I'm not used to having very positive reactions when it comes to anything… Holy."
There was a bit of hesitance as he said the last word, as most of it came from how those that were either extremely religious or from a less tolerant generation had somewhat weaponised their faith towards him. As if it wasn't for them Luther would find his own slight discomfort towards churches and other related things far easier to ignore. However, his attention turned more to what was in Lifa's hands as he caught the smell of blood thought,
Never thought I'd be tasting Demigod blood But here I am and it smells so good. I shouldn't have a bad reaction since I'm assuming there's a cancer risk among other things rampant cell growth can do, since my body is built to handle that given how my own regeneration could spiral unchecked I don't smell anything that would irritate my insides either since it lacks the chemically undertone some medications have. Though now I'm curious to see if it's any different in terms of how much I need to be moderately functioning and not two seconds from ripping someone's throat out. Or if it might actually make my learned healing magic 'passible' to most standards as it is not that great even when I'm not hungry. F-ck do I want it even more if that's the case Mages taste so much better than normal humans.
Luther licked at his fangs as he started to put his hand out, slightly forcing himself to not come off as aggressive despite instincts wanting otherwise.

Aida looked slightly nervous as Luther looked a little irritated at the rather sudden timing of being 'denied.' Aida carefully took his other hand as she muttered,
"Could have picked any other time for this. But of course it's when someone is the most likely to get bitten for this sort of thing."
There wasn't so much a disrespect for keeping some of the kingdom's secrets as such, rather than the concern of someone getting assaulted and the consequences that would follow.
Zerina & Scar
_______

Scar's tail raised upwards and flicked back and forth in a similar manner to the happy cat quiver and chattering/chirping for a second. He then took a moment to shift and held still for it to happen like a civilized person to not be in the way while it happened.

Zerina smiled a bit as she started to leave and said,
"Really, the fact you summoned both me and the firebird in the same circle didn't clue me in on that."
There was a hint of sarcasm in her tone, but nothing overtly offensive either. As look, she wasn't about to have a go at the larger predator in the room, that just sounded like a bad idea.
Oh whatever, it's not like I'm not about to go on a better demon hunt here in a minute. As the shameful sh-tshow earlier really did make me look bad at this.
Zerina thought as she climbed up the ladder and added,
"Right, half forgot that you are the burning hands. Take it as a mixed blessing since theoretically you are an unarmed queen."
Aimed more at Crya, trying to make the girl feel less like a cursed weapon.

Scar adjusted his coat a bit after he finished shifting before leaving the basement. The first major difference between this 'shift' and the one he first presented was the fact he didn't bother to hide that his eyes were red-orange and the fact he had a red mark over one of his eyes similar to the one he had in his natural form and one that resembled the pattern on his front left foot on his left hand, as patches of scales. Mostly because he couldn't be asked to use glamours to hide them yet didn't want to freak every person out with the sight of a whole a-s Blood Wyvern. He then looked at Lexi for a second and thought,
My IQ is to walk into the room while asking why I need to be quiet directly after you said why. Thank f-ck that Simon taught me there was such a thing as dumb questions.
Scarificator took the request rather seriously, as he was slowly moving his hands through his pockets as he added mentally,
Ignoring the fact that smelling blood is making me hungry… I should have some venom on hand or be able to milk some off myself by now. And my own saliva, though either could do more harm or nothing if used wrong.
He noticed the flower symbology, as while he'd never really seen a real lotus (well not the very colorful ones) he had seen the symbol here and there. Once outside of the room Scar said,
"Remind me later to milk my fangs, my venom can be used as a pleasure inducing painkiller. Aside from being a touch addictive it's otherwise harmless."
Not at all mentioning that he had two kinds of venom as the other one wasn't relevant at the moment.

Zerina similarly respected the silence, though didn't really have any sort of medical expertise that was particularly useful here. However outside of the room she then almost reflexively said,
"Don't forget to milk yourself for venom like a snake."
And without even missing a beat she continued,
"Mh… Right. I didn't like the teleporting but not enough to pick a direction at random and go with it on my own."
Tristan Graves
Interactions: Are you here? Then probably hi
_______

Tristan looked at Idalia for a second as he said,
"Mimicry and deception are two things I'm decently familiar with. As if I can avoid the fight by claiming to have more intimidating abilities and even being able to bluff them to an extent I will. Less real effort and risk that way."
He then shrugged a bit before adding,
"Honestly I don't blame someone for the kraken accusation. Since as far as I'm aware it isn't all that far off."
It wasn't like Tristan hadn't heard of the kraken before, since it was a fairly well known myth and not all that unusual to see in fantasy settings. There also wouldn't really be that much of a difference since both whatever he was and the kraken since both are cephalopods of some sort. So you're not all that far off the mark for guessing it.

He then looked over at Jazmine as he ran a finger over the edge of the bone plating he was holding and said,
"Not bothering me any. But I might be able to help if you're trying to figure out what sort of dumpster fire you walked in on… I umm… I was involved in it and can provide a bit of scale for one thing, since I think you saw my arm before I managed to shift it."
Tristan then checked to make sure nobody was in the theoretical line of fire before taking a deep breath and closing his eyes for a moment. At first it didn't look like he was doing much as he thought,
Let's see what I'm working with here…
Awaken the element… Spark and encrust… Flow and thrive…

To start with a few sparks of a flame crackled off the bone plating before the front burst into flame for a few seconds before Tristan jumped slightly from feeling the heat that close to his hand. Breaking his focus and causing the fire to quickly die back down like nothing happened. Tristan tried to act like he hadn't just startled himself as he thought,
Okay, now I know that I essentially have a flaming shield. Good to know as that's actually kinda useful. However I'll never admit that I wasn't expecting fire and got scared for a second.

Tristan looked over when Aerie came in and all but had her excitement killed by Idalia existing. So he let the shield lean more against his side as he started to condense water in one hand and started to make a finger gun gesture with the other, pointing it at Idalia.

((Note that this is about as harmless as it gets if nobody calls him on it. As you know where this is going.))
Luther & Aida
_______

Aida tipped her head a bit as she blinked and let her vision return to normal,
"Checks out on my end, and you know why that means something Luther."
She said somewhat softly, and couldn't help but glance at Luther's right arm as she thought,
Weeell… Technically you can shut his magic down, but it just becomes a mess. As that scar isn't from before his abilities started developing.

Luther nodded a bit as he started to push his right sleeve up a bit and said,
"Yes, it's similar to that… Also why my saliva has the effects it does. But I-I would have to turn down any attempt to suppress or disable my magic. There's a reason I have a scar from when I was 7."
While it was easier to see the tattoo on his arm, if you looked a little more closely you could tell that there was a scar 'hidden' in the scalpel part. He then continued,
"Anyways, I require a bit more iron and protein specifically… But it's funny that you see similarities since my blood when given to a compatible recipient offers up a much weaker variation of my innate regeneration. Just don't drink it, that's not how my blood works and it's meant to deter other vamprics."

Aida caught the slight cringe at Luther's question being answered and he somewhat did. However it was Aida that spoke up,
"Well I'm pretty sure I'll get to see Luther staring at the ceiling instead of sleeping as the thought of asking that question haunts him. But for real he's more used to the odd hospital ghost trying to interact as opposed to more divine beings, so forgive a little."
She didn't look all that perturbed as she thought,
Sorry… I just know that the more coherent sounding sentences are likely to end with the scent of blood as strong as it is.

Luther cringed slightly as he thought,
Yeah no. Sis is right on that one. I'm sensitive to spirits in the sense that I'm fun to visit haunted places with and get more authentic weirdness.
He ran his tongue over his fangs before saying,
"Sorry… I umm… I'm not used to having very positive reactions when it comes to anything… Holy."
There was a bit of hesitance as he said the last word, as most of it came from how those that were either extremely religious or from a less tolerant generation had somewhat weaponised their faith towards him. As if it wasn't for them Luther would find his own slight discomfort towards churches and other related things far easier to ignore. However, his attention turned more to what was in Lifa's hands as he caught the smell of blood thought,
Never thought I'd be tasting Demigod blood But here I am and it smells so good. I shouldn't have a bad reaction since I'm assuming there's a cancer risk among other things rampant cell growth can do, since my body is built to handle that given how my own regeneration could spiral unchecked I don't smell anything that would irritate my insides either since it lacks the chemically undertone some medications have. Though now I'm curious to see if it's any different in terms of how much I need to be moderately functioning and not two seconds from ripping someone's throat out. Or if it might actually make my learned healing magic 'passible' to most standards as it is not that great even when I'm not hungry. F-ck do I want it even more if that's the case Mages taste so much better than normal humans.
Luther licked at his fangs as he started to put his hand out, slightly forcing himself to not come off as aggressive despite instincts wanting otherwise.

Aida looked slightly nervous as Luther looked a little irritated at the rather sudden timing of being 'denied.' Aida carefully took his other hand as she muttered,
"Could have picked any other time for this. But of course it's when someone is the most likely to get bitten for this sort of thing."
There wasn't so much a disrespect for keeping some of the kingdom's secrets as such, rather than the concern of someone getting assaulted and the consequences that would follow.
Zerina & Scar
_______

Scar's tail raised upwards and flicked back and forth in a similar manner to the happy cat quiver and chattering/chirping for a second. He then took a moment to shift and held still for it to happen like a civilized person to not be in the way while it happened.

Zerina smiled a bit as she started to leave and said,
"Really, the fact you summoned both me and the firebird in the same circle didn't clue me in on that."
There was a hint of sarcasm in her tone, but nothing overtly offensive either. As look, she wasn't about to have a go at the larger predator in the room, that just sounded like a bad idea.
Oh whatever, it's not like I'm not about to go on a better demon hunt here in a minute. As the shameful sh-tshow earlier really did make me look bad at this.
Zerina thought as she climbed up the ladder and added,
"Right, half forgot that you are the burning hands. Take it as a mixed blessing since theoretically you are an unarmed queen."
Aimed more at Crya, trying to make the girl feel less like a cursed weapon.

Scar adjusted his coat a bit after he finished shifting before leaving the basement. The first major difference between this 'shift' and the one he first presented was the fact he didn't bother to hide that his eyes were red-orange and the fact he had a red mark over one of his eyes similar to the one he had in his natural form and one that resembled the pattern on his front left foot on his left hand, as patches of scales. Mostly because he couldn't be asked to use glamours to hide them yet didn't want to freak every person out with the sight of a whole a-s Blood Wyvern. He then looked at Lexi for a second and thought,
My IQ is to walk into the room while asking why I need to be quiet directly after you said why. Thank f-ck that Simon taught me there was such a thing as dumb questions.
Scarificator took the request rather seriously, as he was slowly moving his hands through his pockets as he added mentally,
Ignoring the fact that smelling blood is making me hungry… I should have some venom on hand or be able to milk some off myself by now. And my own saliva, though either could do more harm or nothing if used wrong.
He noticed the flower symbology, as while he'd never really seen a real lotus (well not the very colorful ones) he had seen the symbol here and there. Once outside of the room Scar said,
"Remind me later to milk my fangs, my venom can be used as a pleasure inducing painkiller. Aside from being a touch addictive it's otherwise harmless."
Not at all mentioning that he had two kinds of venom as the other one wasn't relevant at the moment.

Zerina similarly respected the silence, though didn't really have any sort of medical expertise that was particularly useful here. However outside of the room she then almost reflexively said,
"Don't forget to milk yourself for venom like a snake."
And without even missing a beat she continued,
"Mh… Right. I didn't like the teleporting but not enough to pick a direction at random and go with it on my own."
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Jazmine - Castle Feasting Room - Interacting with: Same people as before
Jazmine nodded, eyes flicking quickly to the sudden fire and back to neutral after a moment. "Mostly just trying to figure out what, or who, I'm up against. It's a bit of a personal rule of mine not to agree to any... mission without being properly prepared. I don't seem to have much of a choice, in this case, but I'd still rather have as much information as possible before everything happens. From what I gather, I must have missed out on quite an ugly battle - would you have any insight about the attacker's strengths? Weaknesses? Allies?"

Jazmine tried to look relaxed as she asked her questions, but her hand kept hovering near her blade. The air still reeked of danger, even if no one would outright attack her.
Theodore - Castle Underground/Oceangate - Interacting with: Scar, Zerina, Lexi, and whoever else
Theodore nodded and waved his hand at Lexi's comment. "I am happy to provide any assistance I can. I may be better suited as a bullet sponge, but if you can think of anything else I can do, I'd be more than happy to help. And, thanks, these explanations are helpful at least."

Theodore waved goodbye as he followed Lexi. At the command for silence, Theo stopped even breathing. The act was never really required except if he wanted to talk, and it probably wasn't noticeable, but he'd rather not run any risks if someone else needed focus.

The sight was quite breathtaking, save for the injured humans. Theodore paused a brief moment after stepping through the door, admiring the carvings and the statue before he was ushered away.

The portal room was equally cool. He nodded as Lexi explained the portal room, but all Theo could think was that this was like a fast-travel room in a video game. Quite convenient. He couldn't help but smile at Scar's milking comment, wishing he had some sort of medical advice to offer. Alas, all he knew was to not take a knife out of someone on the street after they had been stabbed.

"This... is definitely not something you see every day," he commented. "If nothing else, it's incredibly cool."
Jazmine - Castle Feasting Room - Interacting with: Same people as before
Jazmine nodded, eyes flicking quickly to the sudden fire and back to neutral after a moment. "Mostly just trying to figure out what, or who, I'm up against. It's a bit of a personal rule of mine not to agree to any... mission without being properly prepared. I don't seem to have much of a choice, in this case, but I'd still rather have as much information as possible before everything happens. From what I gather, I must have missed out on quite an ugly battle - would you have any insight about the attacker's strengths? Weaknesses? Allies?"

Jazmine tried to look relaxed as she asked her questions, but her hand kept hovering near her blade. The air still reeked of danger, even if no one would outright attack her.
Theodore - Castle Underground/Oceangate - Interacting with: Scar, Zerina, Lexi, and whoever else
Theodore nodded and waved his hand at Lexi's comment. "I am happy to provide any assistance I can. I may be better suited as a bullet sponge, but if you can think of anything else I can do, I'd be more than happy to help. And, thanks, these explanations are helpful at least."

Theodore waved goodbye as he followed Lexi. At the command for silence, Theo stopped even breathing. The act was never really required except if he wanted to talk, and it probably wasn't noticeable, but he'd rather not run any risks if someone else needed focus.

The sight was quite breathtaking, save for the injured humans. Theodore paused a brief moment after stepping through the door, admiring the carvings and the statue before he was ushered away.

The portal room was equally cool. He nodded as Lexi explained the portal room, but all Theo could think was that this was like a fast-travel room in a video game. Quite convenient. He couldn't help but smile at Scar's milking comment, wishing he had some sort of medical advice to offer. Alas, all he knew was to not take a knife out of someone on the street after they had been stabbed.

"This... is definitely not something you see every day," he commented. "If nothing else, it's incredibly cool."
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13