Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heroes of Lyra (IC) [Reboot]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
[columns] [color=transparent]___________[/color] [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [nextcol] [size=4][u][b] Monk [/b][/u][/size] Interactions: AJ, Mentions Deimos (@Griffinaregold) [/columns] Monk flinched as Deimos turned his attention to them. He expected him to attack them, but instead Deimos was inviting the winged person to stab them. It was unsettling, and Monk had to suppress a fearful whimper. He still had the bone, but again, it didn't seem like that'd do much against his opponent. He looked back to the woman. The look on her face said that she was still determined to attack. Was she trying to get herself killed? He wanted so badly to run, hide, do anything but face Deimos, but he refused to leave an ally behind. "L-listen to...me. I know you...you want to fight him, but..." He began. felt weak, and he had to pause to take breaths between speaking, "You can't do that...if you're wounded. Let me help." His grip on her hand had loosened some more, and at this point, she probably could have pulled away from him if she wanted to. Monk stared at her, silently pleading. Before he could say anything else, he heard someone snap their fingers, and his ears swiveled towards the sound. He barely had time to see what it was before a bolt of pain shot through him. A black spike was embedded in his yellow fur, and he stumbled back a step, letting go of the winged person's wrist. A moment later, the dark shard... [i]melted[/i] into him, and he let out a pained squeak, falling to the ground. Between the fog and the spike, Monk was surprised he managed to not faint then and there.

Monk
Interactions: AJ, Mentions Deimos (@Griffinaregold)

Monk flinched as Deimos turned his attention to them. He expected him to attack them, but instead Deimos was inviting the winged person to stab them. It was unsettling, and Monk had to suppress a fearful whimper. He still had the bone, but again, it didn't seem like that'd do much against his opponent.

He looked back to the woman. The look on her face said that she was still determined to attack. Was she trying to get herself killed? He wanted so badly to run, hide, do anything but face Deimos, but he refused to leave an ally behind.

"L-listen to...me. I know you...you want to fight him, but..." He began. felt weak, and he had to pause to take breaths between speaking, "You can't do that...if you're wounded. Let me help." His grip on her hand had loosened some more, and at this point, she probably could have pulled away from him if she wanted to. Monk stared at her, silently pleading.

Before he could say anything else, he heard someone snap their fingers, and his ears swiveled towards the sound. He barely had time to see what it was before a bolt of pain shot through him. A black spike was embedded in his yellow fur, and he stumbled back a step, letting go of the winged person's wrist. A moment later, the dark shard... melted into him, and he let out a pained squeak, falling to the ground. Between the fog and the spike, Monk was surprised he managed to not faint then and there.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
@Lyra Pinglist
“Well gila monsters and komodo dragons are a thing. Even some mammals like shrews have venomous saliva so it’s not that outlandish,” Logan said, “Besides, it was more the morphology of your teeth that clued me in. Long, thin teeth like that are likely for injecting venom, though it’s not an absolute rule of course.”

He was distracted from their conversation by Lexi’s scream, eyes widening. He completely froze for a second, seeming to have trouble processing what just happened though it quickly turned into anger.

“Deimos, this wasn’t the plan!” He shouted, glaring and absolutely fuming.

“I just had something I need to confirm,” Deimos said as if the issue was solved just like that.

Logan was clearly still aggravated, but he couldn’t really focus on it with the other situation in front of him. He slashed a ray of light at Scar, intercepting his attack on the harpy demon. “Light pin down the beast of night!” Multiple small stakes of light formed around Scar, then stabbed down, aimed at each of his legs. They were scalding hot and buzzing with a dense energy, it was clear that they were real, but they were also being helped along and made more solid by Logan’s wordweaving.

“Now let’s get out of here, why don’t we?” Deimos sighed, “Since my dear Elizabeth wants to get back home so badly, I’ll unfortunately have to cut our playdate short.” He bowed to AJ, smiling too sweetly, “We’ll have to pick this up another time, but don’t worry. My offer for you to stab me is still valid.”

He hummed and stepped towards Elizabeth as the fog started to retract. It swirled around him until it was a solid mass, picking up and devouring the immediate surroundings like his inky pooling blood, the goop that Kassius had made, and even the dust, air, and heat around him in that moment. Then, all of it returned to Deimos. His wounds were still there, gaping open but no blood came out, as if his very circulatory system had stopped. In fact, he was completely in stasis and had ceased to feel like any kind of living being. His heart was not beating, he was not breathing, but he was moving as if this state was perfectly normal.

Elizabeth ducked over to meet Deimos, barely seeming to care about Tristan’s attack or the palace’s rumblings in protest. The glob of electrified mucus definitely caused sparks across her scales, but it seemed to do little to no damage as it wasn’t conducted further than surface level. She was a bit taken aback by the shouting and appearance of a… fish person? Deimos paused and looked up but it was a little too late as the collision was imminent. Elizabeth made a noise somewhere between a snort and a huff when the two collided. Deimos probably would’ve been knocked to the ground if not for the shadows that had been supporting him. Before North could fall any more though, his hand shot out to grab them. The demon scratched his head slightly as he dangled them by the tail.

“That’s certainly an introduction… Are you a late arrival then?” He asked, tilting his head with an amused look, “Hey Logan? Whats it saying?”

“Figure that out yourself, I’m busy here!” Logan scowled. He extended his hand to the harpy demon, “We need to get out of here, do you need any help or healing?”

Lexi on the other hand was breathing heavily, she seemed to be in much more pain than the dart had caused for others. She looked up to Cyra, shaking her head. “I’m… fine,” She breathed out despite clearly not being fine, “More importantly, are you… alright?” She got up somewhat shakily, using her elbows to support herself instead of her hands. They were trembling but there wasn’t any kind of visible wound on them or even any rips on her gloves as it seemed that the spike had completely melded itself rather than stabbing like a normal attack. There did seem to be something strange about how her gloves now fit her hands, though it was hard to tell what exactly was wrong.

((This post is really dense so do ask if you'd like any kind of clarification or anything ^^))
@Lyra Pinglist
“Well gila monsters and komodo dragons are a thing. Even some mammals like shrews have venomous saliva so it’s not that outlandish,” Logan said, “Besides, it was more the morphology of your teeth that clued me in. Long, thin teeth like that are likely for injecting venom, though it’s not an absolute rule of course.”

He was distracted from their conversation by Lexi’s scream, eyes widening. He completely froze for a second, seeming to have trouble processing what just happened though it quickly turned into anger.

“Deimos, this wasn’t the plan!” He shouted, glaring and absolutely fuming.

“I just had something I need to confirm,” Deimos said as if the issue was solved just like that.

Logan was clearly still aggravated, but he couldn’t really focus on it with the other situation in front of him. He slashed a ray of light at Scar, intercepting his attack on the harpy demon. “Light pin down the beast of night!” Multiple small stakes of light formed around Scar, then stabbed down, aimed at each of his legs. They were scalding hot and buzzing with a dense energy, it was clear that they were real, but they were also being helped along and made more solid by Logan’s wordweaving.

“Now let’s get out of here, why don’t we?” Deimos sighed, “Since my dear Elizabeth wants to get back home so badly, I’ll unfortunately have to cut our playdate short.” He bowed to AJ, smiling too sweetly, “We’ll have to pick this up another time, but don’t worry. My offer for you to stab me is still valid.”

He hummed and stepped towards Elizabeth as the fog started to retract. It swirled around him until it was a solid mass, picking up and devouring the immediate surroundings like his inky pooling blood, the goop that Kassius had made, and even the dust, air, and heat around him in that moment. Then, all of it returned to Deimos. His wounds were still there, gaping open but no blood came out, as if his very circulatory system had stopped. In fact, he was completely in stasis and had ceased to feel like any kind of living being. His heart was not beating, he was not breathing, but he was moving as if this state was perfectly normal.

Elizabeth ducked over to meet Deimos, barely seeming to care about Tristan’s attack or the palace’s rumblings in protest. The glob of electrified mucus definitely caused sparks across her scales, but it seemed to do little to no damage as it wasn’t conducted further than surface level. She was a bit taken aback by the shouting and appearance of a… fish person? Deimos paused and looked up but it was a little too late as the collision was imminent. Elizabeth made a noise somewhere between a snort and a huff when the two collided. Deimos probably would’ve been knocked to the ground if not for the shadows that had been supporting him. Before North could fall any more though, his hand shot out to grab them. The demon scratched his head slightly as he dangled them by the tail.

“That’s certainly an introduction… Are you a late arrival then?” He asked, tilting his head with an amused look, “Hey Logan? Whats it saying?”

“Figure that out yourself, I’m busy here!” Logan scowled. He extended his hand to the harpy demon, “We need to get out of here, do you need any help or healing?”

Lexi on the other hand was breathing heavily, she seemed to be in much more pain than the dart had caused for others. She looked up to Cyra, shaking her head. “I’m… fine,” She breathed out despite clearly not being fine, “More importantly, are you… alright?” She got up somewhat shakily, using her elbows to support herself instead of her hands. They were trembling but there wasn’t any kind of visible wound on them or even any rips on her gloves as it seemed that the spike had completely melded itself rather than stabbing like a normal attack. There did seem to be something strange about how her gloves now fit her hands, though it was hard to tell what exactly was wrong.

((This post is really dense so do ask if you'd like any kind of clarification or anything ^^))
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
[north]
I yelped as I slammed into the humanoid before almost instantaneously being launched back into the air, dangling painfully by my thick tail. The humanoid's face was that of a confused elking child, unsure whether to run when it heard the snap of a twig- not scared, I deducted finally, but curious. My limbs dangled awkwardly with the force of gravity. I didn't dare look away from the dark creature, my own features a mix of confusion and slight pain. I unsheathed my talons without thinking, staring down the humanoid with wide, surprised eyes.
"...what?"
The thing's language was odd, definitely sharper than what I was used to hearing. Odd sounds clouded my ears, and a sense of danger settled on me. I glanced up, breath hitching at the MASSIVE, SCALY BEAST. I thrashed my legs, nicking the humanoid's face with my claws on incident.
[north]
I yelped as I slammed into the humanoid before almost instantaneously being launched back into the air, dangling painfully by my thick tail. The humanoid's face was that of a confused elking child, unsure whether to run when it heard the snap of a twig- not scared, I deducted finally, but curious. My limbs dangled awkwardly with the force of gravity. I didn't dare look away from the dark creature, my own features a mix of confusion and slight pain. I unsheathed my talons without thinking, staring down the humanoid with wide, surprised eyes.
"...what?"
The thing's language was odd, definitely sharper than what I was used to hearing. Odd sounds clouded my ears, and a sense of danger settled on me. I glanced up, breath hitching at the MASSIVE, SCALY BEAST. I thrashed my legs, nicking the humanoid's face with my claws on incident.
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
Amira-13

Upon seeing North fall from the ceiling, and Deimos's unfriendly demeanor towards them, Amira made another grapple. Holding on to a floating point of twirling green threads with on hand, and pulling North with more threads using the other. Because she had an anchor point, she didn't really move towards North, but the force of her grapple made it easy to pull them to her. She set them down to for reorientation and stepped back as to not put herself in harms way in case they tried to attack.

She threw a threaded spike at Logan, it's homing capabilities nailing his arm, even if it didn't cause any major damage (Despite it's sharpness), the threads quickly spread from the spot of impact, a weird effect now covering the man. He looked like he partially didn't exist, his silhouette looking similar to a glitched out VHS tape screen. Small green darts could fly out of him every now and again, and a ball of tangled green threads shot out of him towards the ground, pulsing and radiating a green light.

Kassius Locklade

Kass simply backed away, keeping itself at a distance from this now identified threat. Lifeblood had covered the damage caused by the attack, preventing any real harm from coming to it. Not like any harm would show up on the vessel's body. It set there, just watching and evading anything stray that would come for it.

Cyra Xeoniph

"N-no I'm fine, just a bit shocked. I'd try to help you up but... I don't think it's the best idea." She backed off a bit, her cautious demeanor showing extremely evidently by the way she acted.

[Sorry for the short response]

Auryon Usoro

Auryon slid down the pillar she clung to, resting herself up against it in a decent amount of pain. Her eyes closed as she took deep breathes. Her mind wandered as she did this, unable to keep herself focused on one thing. Trying to make sense of this whole bizarre event taking place. Though, the more she thought on it, the more it confused her. Answer lead to more questions in a seeminggly never ending track in her mind.

Amira-13

Upon seeing North fall from the ceiling, and Deimos's unfriendly demeanor towards them, Amira made another grapple. Holding on to a floating point of twirling green threads with on hand, and pulling North with more threads using the other. Because she had an anchor point, she didn't really move towards North, but the force of her grapple made it easy to pull them to her. She set them down to for reorientation and stepped back as to not put herself in harms way in case they tried to attack.

She threw a threaded spike at Logan, it's homing capabilities nailing his arm, even if it didn't cause any major damage (Despite it's sharpness), the threads quickly spread from the spot of impact, a weird effect now covering the man. He looked like he partially didn't exist, his silhouette looking similar to a glitched out VHS tape screen. Small green darts could fly out of him every now and again, and a ball of tangled green threads shot out of him towards the ground, pulsing and radiating a green light.

Kassius Locklade

Kass simply backed away, keeping itself at a distance from this now identified threat. Lifeblood had covered the damage caused by the attack, preventing any real harm from coming to it. Not like any harm would show up on the vessel's body. It set there, just watching and evading anything stray that would come for it.

Cyra Xeoniph

"N-no I'm fine, just a bit shocked. I'd try to help you up but... I don't think it's the best idea." She backed off a bit, her cautious demeanor showing extremely evidently by the way she acted.

[Sorry for the short response]

Auryon Usoro

Auryon slid down the pillar she clung to, resting herself up against it in a decent amount of pain. Her eyes closed as she took deep breathes. Her mind wandered as she did this, unable to keep herself focused on one thing. Trying to make sense of this whole bizarre event taking place. Though, the more she thought on it, the more it confused her. Answer lead to more questions in a seeminggly never ending track in her mind.

Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
[north]
I grunted, grabbed and thrown yet again, landing on all fours. I glanced up just as ANOTHER humanoid moved away. I turned back down at the floor, paw pads spreading farther.
This feeling.
This was death. Fresh.
The souls were distant, however their howls- were hungry.
These died of starvation.
I pushed my palm onto the floor. gaze set on the stone.
I felt myself drain, just a little, as I heard it- screaming.
Screaming and screams, as the door was flung open, five "necromanced" shambling into the room.
Skin and muscle were still connected, and they could almost pass as alive, except one of them had an eyeball dangling out of the socket.
They shambled over, circling my small form. One of them managed to grab a torch. I relaxed slightly, glancing around, attempting to orient myself.
Everything looked so odd.
Someone was wearing a metallic, glimmering thing.
Something was bright yellow, with fuzzy fur and big ears and a big tail.
I kept looking around, feeling safe in my little summoning circle of undead.
[north]
I grunted, grabbed and thrown yet again, landing on all fours. I glanced up just as ANOTHER humanoid moved away. I turned back down at the floor, paw pads spreading farther.
This feeling.
This was death. Fresh.
The souls were distant, however their howls- were hungry.
These died of starvation.
I pushed my palm onto the floor. gaze set on the stone.
I felt myself drain, just a little, as I heard it- screaming.
Screaming and screams, as the door was flung open, five "necromanced" shambling into the room.
Skin and muscle were still connected, and they could almost pass as alive, except one of them had an eyeball dangling out of the socket.
They shambled over, circling my small form. One of them managed to grab a torch. I relaxed slightly, glancing around, attempting to orient myself.
Everything looked so odd.
Someone was wearing a metallic, glimmering thing.
Something was bright yellow, with fuzzy fur and big ears and a big tail.
I kept looking around, feeling safe in my little summoning circle of undead.
Zerina Smite
Interactions: Open
_______

F-ck this.
She thought, partially feeling the dark magic 'dissolve' into her leg and feeling the wound begin to bleed freely. Hissing a bit as she fished out fabric scrap from her bag, barely enough to tie around her leg as she added,
I'm just going to let you f-ck off, not worth possibly bleeding out to keep fighting.
Sure it wasn't perfect, but better than nothing. At least it'd make one aspect of repairing her whip a little 'easier' later.
Luther & Aida
_______

Once her arms were somewhat free, Aida gripped onto Luther's right arm trying to slowly pull herself forward as she said rather quietly,
"S-Sorry for needing your help instead of letting you do other things."

Luther sighed in response, mostly due to the fact it was hard to talk while holding a phone in your mouth. But it didn't sound all that upset or irritated as he thought,
Sis, I'm not about to let you freak out just so that I can what? Go throw knives at Edge McF-ck pointlessly. No this is more important to me.
Tristan Graves
Interactions: Open, Mentions others
_______

Half on reflex he started to reach for whatever little creature fell with his tentacle, not realizing that he'd be more likely to seriously injure or scare the ever loving crap out of them instead. As let's all be honest, it was probably less traumatizing to get yoinked by some weird form of thread than a powerful bone-covered tentacle. However, Tristan pulled his tentacle back a bit, more to keep it from getting severely damaged as he thought,
Huh… So even electricity didn't do much. Even weakened by the spread… The only other thing I can think of is the beam, but I really don't like using it.

He sighed a bit, not liking that the threat wasn't already leaving despite saying so. Almost made it feel like a trap in a sense. Tristan could feel the tingle that would soon become a bit of numbness, sparks of red energy started to crackle around the tip of his tentacle,
If you aren't leaving by the time I manage to charge this shot… We're seeing if you really can shrug off everything we throw at you, or can't take the laser like a select few others that pushed me to it.
He thought, taking aim at Demios/Elizabeth's head.
Scarificator Sternocleidomastoid
_______

It was rather odd to see the flash of curiosity in his eyes before he was attacked. Attempting to spring backwards as he thought,
I'll have to actually look into that myself… I didn't really know much about either of those lizards other than the fact the komodo dragon exists.
SH-T! F-CK! That burns like a motherF-CKER!

Scar was interrupted in his thoughts by a painful burning sensation in one of his back right foot. He pulled his right leg a bit, testing the strength of the two glowing pinning it down, one piercing the foot, the other just above the ankle. Twisting around to get a better look at it, huffing a bit of cold air over the foot as he growled something unintelligible and not all that translatable. He snorted a somewhat frigid blast over the stake in his foot and slowly flicked his tongue at it trying to gauge if it was still all that hot as he thought,
Might not work… And if the burns are more severe than the first degree I'll still do it the harder way. As I've practically cut my foot off to get out of bear traps when I was little, and I'll do it again. Better to regenerate a foot than a nasty burn.

Scar slid his gaze over to what was going on with Lexi for a moment. And you really couldn't help but be unnerved by how oddly calm he was about being pinned in place via injury.

((Dunno how bad the burns would actually be since light gives weird results with this sort of thing. Feel free to yell at me OOC for getting details wrong.))
???

They hit the ground a little awkwardly, one wing under them and the other fully opened, allowing you to see the three 'claws' outstretched. And they kinda just sat there like that for a moment, a little stunned by the impact. When they heard Logan speak however it was like it reset the mental malfunction as they took his hand an replied,
"I-I think I'm fine. Just a little stunned is all, um… Thanks."
They closed their wing 'claws' before pushing off the ground to take flight and adding something in an odd language that sounded more like gibberish than speech.

((For the record, they're using the fake yet weirdly intricate language used in the limited 'voiced' lines of the older Monster Hunter games.))
Zerina Smite
_______

F-ck this.
She thought, partially feeling the dark magic 'dissolve' into her leg and feeling the wound begin to bleed freely. Hissing a bit as she fished out fabric scrap from her bag, barely enough to tie around her leg as she added,
I'm just going to let you f-ck off, not worth possibly bleeding out to keep fighting.
Sure it wasn't perfect, but better than nothing. At least it'd make one aspect of repairing her whip a little 'easier' later.
Luther & Aida
_______

Once her arms were somewhat free, Aida gripped onto Luther's right arm trying to slowly pull herself forward as she said rather quietly,
"S-Sorry for needing your help instead of letting you do other things."

Luther sighed in response, mostly due to the fact it was hard to talk while holding a phone in your mouth. But it didn't sound all that upset or irritated as he thought,
Sis, I'm not about to let you freak out just so that I can what? Go throw knives at Edge McF-ck pointlessly. No this is more important to me.
Tristan Graves
Interactions: Open, Mentions others
_______

Half on reflex he started to reach for whatever little creature fell with his tentacle, not realizing that he'd be more likely to seriously injure or scare the ever loving crap out of them instead. As let's all be honest, it was probably less traumatizing to get yoinked by some weird form of thread than a powerful bone-covered tentacle. However, Tristan pulled his tentacle back a bit, more to keep it from getting severely damaged as he thought,
Huh… So even electricity didn't do much. Even weakened by the spread… The only other thing I can think of is the beam, but I really don't like using it.

He sighed a bit, not liking that the threat wasn't already leaving despite saying so. Almost made it feel like a trap in a sense. Tristan could feel the tingle that would soon become a bit of numbness, sparks of red energy started to crackle around the tip of his tentacle,
If you aren't leaving by the time I manage to charge this shot… We're seeing if you really can shrug off everything we throw at you, or can't take the laser like a select few others that pushed me to it.
He thought, taking aim at Demios/Elizabeth's head.
_______

It was rather odd to see the flash of curiosity in his eyes before he was attacked. Attempting to spring backwards as he thought,
I'll have to actually look into that myself… I didn't really know much about either of those lizards other than the fact the komodo dragon exists.
SH-T! F-CK! That burns like a motherF-CKER!

Scar was interrupted in his thoughts by a painful burning sensation in one of his back right foot. He pulled his right leg a bit, testing the strength of the two glowing pinning it down, one piercing the foot, the other just above the ankle. Twisting around to get a better look at it, huffing a bit of cold air over the foot as he growled something unintelligible and not all that translatable. He snorted a somewhat frigid blast over the stake in his foot and slowly flicked his tongue at it trying to gauge if it was still all that hot as he thought,
Might not work… And if the burns are more severe than the first degree I'll still do it the harder way. As I've practically cut my foot off to get out of bear traps when I was little, and I'll do it again. Better to regenerate a foot than a nasty burn.

Scar slid his gaze over to what was going on with Lexi for a moment. And you really couldn't help but be unnerved by how oddly calm he was about being pinned in place via injury.

((Dunno how bad the burns would actually be since light gives weird results with this sort of thing. Feel free to yell at me OOC for getting details wrong.))
???

They hit the ground a little awkwardly, one wing under them and the other fully opened, allowing you to see the three 'claws' outstretched. And they kinda just sat there like that for a moment, a little stunned by the impact. When they heard Logan speak however it was like it reset the mental malfunction as they took his hand an replied,
"I-I think I'm fine. Just a little stunned is all, um… Thanks."
They closed their wing 'claws' before pushing off the ground to take flight and adding something in an odd language that sounded more like gibberish than speech.

((For the record, they're using the fake yet weirdly intricate language used in the limited 'voiced' lines of the older Monster Hunter games.))
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
| AJ | Dining Room | Interacting with: Monk ( @BalricDeerOwl )

AJ decided to solve her problems by taking it one thing at a time.

Problem 1: She felt dizzy.
Her hand was still dripping blood, and her head spun. She bent down to take Monk's hand with her bloody one, whimpering at the contact and getting some of his fur a little bloody. Too bad. AJ clenched her knife tighter in her other hand. She would have picked him up, but being almost a foot taller did not mean being stronger. She carefully tugged him to the side, staring at the creature that had just fallen out of the sky with wide eyes.
| AJ | Dining Room | Interacting with: Monk ( @BalricDeerOwl )

AJ decided to solve her problems by taking it one thing at a time.

Problem 1: She felt dizzy.
Her hand was still dripping blood, and her head spun. She bent down to take Monk's hand with her bloody one, whimpering at the contact and getting some of his fur a little bloody. Too bad. AJ clenched her knife tighter in her other hand. She would have picked him up, but being almost a foot taller did not mean being stronger. She carefully tugged him to the side, staring at the creature that had just fallen out of the sky with wide eyes.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
@pinglist-4674 Deimos chuckled a bit, North’s claws did hit him, but the tiny scratches they made seem to have been… absorbed and disappeared. He instinctively stood his ground and pulled back when Amira used the threads. He grinned like it was another game of tug of war, fully intent on pulling North in half if need be. When Elizabeth gave a sharp hiss at him though, he immediately let go and turned over to her, holding his hands up. “Aw, sorry. Of course, of course, no more distractions!” Deimos said, “Let’s head home right away.” The serpent huffed as if giving another warning but ducked down to allow him to jump onto her head. As he did, the uncanny feeling spread to Elizabeth. Her heart stopped and her breath ceased as Deimos had, not quite dead but as if in stasis. She slinked back out of the window, eyes glancing over to Logan and the harpy demon as she left. Logan cursed to himself as Amira’s threads embedded themselves into his arm. He narrowed his eyes, then promptly cut off his arm before the threads could spread further. “Mend.” His wound closed over until his arm was a simple stump. He turned to the harpy demon, muttering, “Sorry to impose, both would be good.” His light sword floated around them, changing into more of a shield as he grabbed on with the hand that he still had. It was perhaps a bit clumsy but it would work. The palace gave one last rumble but thankfully stayed in place aside from a few bits of debris as Elizabeth lifted off. Lexi gave a sigh of relief, cautiously standing up. “I really am fine, you don’t need to help me,” She said to Cyra. She was trembling a little and was still bleeding from the glass shards as she looked at attention to Endar and ran over, “Or rather, it’s better that I was injured instead of you or the king.” As she helped him up, there were a few slight sparks of telepathy between them which was almost unnoticeable. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2590236][img]https://i.imgur.com/i4qfGjh.gif[/img][/url] [font=courier new]It is currently Free Time[/font][/center] ((Sorry for the wait. For now, it'll be winding down for a bit of a break. I'll also be setting up some tidbits in my next post that could lead to any of the 3 branching choices I mentioned a while ago in ooc))
@Lyra Pinglist
Deimos chuckled a bit, North’s claws did hit him, but the tiny scratches they made seem to have been… absorbed and disappeared. He instinctively stood his ground and pulled back when Amira used the threads. He grinned like it was another game of tug of war, fully intent on pulling North in half if need be. When Elizabeth gave a sharp hiss at him though, he immediately let go and turned over to her, holding his hands up.

“Aw, sorry. Of course, of course, no more distractions!” Deimos said, “Let’s head home right away.”

The serpent huffed as if giving another warning but ducked down to allow him to jump onto her head. As he did, the uncanny feeling spread to Elizabeth. Her heart stopped and her breath ceased as Deimos had, not quite dead but as if in stasis. She slinked back out of the window, eyes glancing over to Logan and the harpy demon as she left.

Logan cursed to himself as Amira’s threads embedded themselves into his arm. He narrowed his eyes, then promptly cut off his arm before the threads could spread further. “Mend.” His wound closed over until his arm was a simple stump. He turned to the harpy demon, muttering, “Sorry to impose, both would be good.”

His light sword floated around them, changing into more of a shield as he grabbed on with the hand that he still had. It was perhaps a bit clumsy but it would work. The palace gave one last rumble but thankfully stayed in place aside from a few bits of debris as Elizabeth lifted off. Lexi gave a sigh of relief, cautiously standing up.

“I really am fine, you don’t need to help me,” She said to Cyra. She was trembling a little and was still bleeding from the glass shards as she looked at attention to Endar and ran over, “Or rather, it’s better that I was injured instead of you or the king.” As she helped him up, there were a few slight sparks of telepathy between them which was almost unnoticeable.
i4qfGjh.gif
It is currently
Free Time
((Sorry for the wait. For now, it'll be winding down for a bit of a break. I'll also be setting up some tidbits in my next post that could lead to any of the 3 branching choices I mentioned a while ago in ooc))
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
[north]
I stared as the humanoid climbed up onto the lizard-thing.
Well, he couldn't just GET AWAY, that wouldn't be fun.
Without thinking, I got up, walking over to one of the undead. I easily pulled off one of its arms, the flesh ripping but no blood flowing. I glanced up.
"FETCH, FOUL DOG!"
I threw the limb at the humanoid, aiming to snipe him in the head with the rotting, disgusting arm. I glanced around, fuming.
More firepower. MORE.
I ripped apart one of the humanoids, limb from limb, throwing various body parts- internal and external- at the humanoid and his gang.
Four left out of five.
Annoyed and crazed, I turned on another undead.
Well, it would help if they where DEAD while I did it.
The undead turned dead, limbs giving out and they all collapsed at once.
I ripped all of them apart, gathering piles of limbs and body parts instead of humans. And threw them at the annoying humanoids, mainly the one with the horns that I had landed on.
[north]
I stared as the humanoid climbed up onto the lizard-thing.
Well, he couldn't just GET AWAY, that wouldn't be fun.
Without thinking, I got up, walking over to one of the undead. I easily pulled off one of its arms, the flesh ripping but no blood flowing. I glanced up.
"FETCH, FOUL DOG!"
I threw the limb at the humanoid, aiming to snipe him in the head with the rotting, disgusting arm. I glanced around, fuming.
More firepower. MORE.
I ripped apart one of the humanoids, limb from limb, throwing various body parts- internal and external- at the humanoid and his gang.
Four left out of five.
Annoyed and crazed, I turned on another undead.
Well, it would help if they where DEAD while I did it.
The undead turned dead, limbs giving out and they all collapsed at once.
I ripped all of them apart, gathering piles of limbs and body parts instead of humans. And threw them at the annoying humanoids, mainly the one with the horns that I had landed on.
???

The harpy nodded a bit as they landed in front of Logan, took a deep breath and began to change. While not drastically different, as they still had the same sort of colors and patterns as their more humanoid form, they were notably larger and lacked arms in any capacity. The owl-like 'bird wyvern' lowered a bit to give the other an easier time mounting up, murmuring something all the while.
After letting their passenger on, the demon flipped into the air, puffing up the gold and purple feathers around their neck as a dark mist with flecks of shimmering gold came from that area. The bird wyvern then hit the table/ground fairly hard, causing the thick black shimmering cloud to disperse a bit, then further spread it out with a down beat, taking off and leaving for real this time as the mist obscured the escape.

Those who inhale the golden dust would start to feel a little dizzy and disoriented, and having difficulties knowing left from right and all that.
This is kinda a room wide effect, so it would be in poor taste to ignore.

((Other than the stated effect it's completely harmless, and the effect only lasts a few minutes and is me trying to emulate the inverted controls the confused status causes. So it's really only gonna last a post or two and if you can give a valid reasoning like not breathing n' such I'll accept that reasoning for being immune. I will call you out and I don't feel this warrants a mass ping, read other messages folks!
To clarify the 'dust' is scales similar to those found on a butterfly's wing thus why it looks more like dust or powder.))
Zerina Smite
_______

"Alright then, continue to f-ck right off then. Lets me fix my sh-t."
She said more to herself as she walked across the room to retrieve the broken part of her whip. One hand dug through her bag, she casually ducked under a fleshy bone.

However, she was held up a little by a dark mist mixed with a golden dust as it spread out towards her. Not long after inhaling the mixture Zerina turned in a circle before roughly going back the way she came and looking confused as she thought,
Why am I going this way? I was going that way… I think…
She actually couldn't figure out which way 'that' was and looked genuinely confused and disoriented for the moment.
Luther & Aida
_______

Luther attempted to help his sister up, managing to get the phone out of his mouth before they both breathed in some of the scales. And you could see the moment it took effect as Aida started to stand and Luther pulled her up, only for it to become a very awkward stumble and near fall, catching themselves on the side of the table.
"Why'd you push me like that bro?"
Aida said a little sharply.

Luther looked at her for a second before replying,
"I thought I was pulling, no really…"
He then tried to look over at either of the newer arrivals (AJ or North) only to be looking the opposite direction as he called out,
"Are you guys alright? F-ck… You heard me."
Luther added the last part as he turned his head more or less the right direction.

Aida looked a bit confused as she failed several times to take her phone back before responding,
"Okay… I kinda believe you more on that given how hard it was to grab my phone."
Tristan Graves
_______

You could see the slight indecision in his eyes as he really thought about firing off the beam, only to let the energy fizzle out with a dull crackle. It still left the tip of his tentacle numb for the moment but wasn't as intense as if he'd actually fired it either. Tristan mostly just shook his head as he said,
"I think I'm mostly fine… Just have this stupid arm that will stay like this until my body decides it's 'safe'-"
He cut himself off with a surprised yell as he felt his tentacle bump into a wall as it curled around in the completely wrong manner. As yes, he too is a victim of the fun dust. As Tristan meant to just take up a bit less space by wrapping some of the length around himself.

"Okay… I was going to offer to help fix this mess… But now I'm not so sure if I'd end up doing more damage than good."
He added nervously, trying not to move much and risk hurting someone on accident.
Interestingly, the glowing spots on his tentacle started to look a little more violet than red.
_______

He managed to pull out the light spike pinning his foot down, looking at the severity of the burn before begrudgingly licking at it, hating the taste of his own blood as he thought,
I'd rather have a foot than not, it won't really make a difference since it's only a first degree burn really…
Scar's head turned towards the smell of blood when Logan cut his arm off. There was very little hesitation to use his 'bad' foot as hell it even already was starting to heal over, slower than normal for a few reasons but regenerating all the same.
You could tell by the misplaced footsteps and soft growls that he was affected by the confusion, but seemed to be taking it somewhat okay.

He growled a bit as he missed the first bite but got it on the second as he swallowed the severed arm before half looking over at Crya and Lexi as he tilted his head and said,
"Interesting, but I noticed that you also took the dark spike intended for me as well… And not to be an a-shole but I'd have been perfectly fine, might not've registered as much since I have a high pain tolerance and regeneration."
He then turned around a little awkwardly before walking towards them as he thought,
I don't care if that was toxic to eat on some level, it got the taste of my own blood mostly out of my mouth and that's better than nothing.
???

The harpy nodded a bit as they landed in front of Logan, took a deep breath and began to change. While not drastically different, as they still had the same sort of colors and patterns as their more humanoid form, they were notably larger and lacked arms in any capacity. The owl-like 'bird wyvern' lowered a bit to give the other an easier time mounting up, murmuring something all the while.
After letting their passenger on, the demon flipped into the air, puffing up the gold and purple feathers around their neck as a dark mist with flecks of shimmering gold came from that area. The bird wyvern then hit the table/ground fairly hard, causing the thick black shimmering cloud to disperse a bit, then further spread it out with a down beat, taking off and leaving for real this time as the mist obscured the escape.

Those who inhale the golden dust would start to feel a little dizzy and disoriented, and having difficulties knowing left from right and all that.
This is kinda a room wide effect, so it would be in poor taste to ignore.

((Other than the stated effect it's completely harmless, and the effect only lasts a few minutes and is me trying to emulate the inverted controls the confused status causes. So it's really only gonna last a post or two and if you can give a valid reasoning like not breathing n' such I'll accept that reasoning for being immune. I will call you out and I don't feel this warrants a mass ping, read other messages folks!
To clarify the 'dust' is scales similar to those found on a butterfly's wing thus why it looks more like dust or powder.))
Zerina Smite
_______

"Alright then, continue to f-ck right off then. Lets me fix my sh-t."
She said more to herself as she walked across the room to retrieve the broken part of her whip. One hand dug through her bag, she casually ducked under a fleshy bone.

However, she was held up a little by a dark mist mixed with a golden dust as it spread out towards her. Not long after inhaling the mixture Zerina turned in a circle before roughly going back the way she came and looking confused as she thought,
Why am I going this way? I was going that way… I think…
She actually couldn't figure out which way 'that' was and looked genuinely confused and disoriented for the moment.
Luther & Aida
_______

Luther attempted to help his sister up, managing to get the phone out of his mouth before they both breathed in some of the scales. And you could see the moment it took effect as Aida started to stand and Luther pulled her up, only for it to become a very awkward stumble and near fall, catching themselves on the side of the table.
"Why'd you push me like that bro?"
Aida said a little sharply.

Luther looked at her for a second before replying,
"I thought I was pulling, no really…"
He then tried to look over at either of the newer arrivals (AJ or North) only to be looking the opposite direction as he called out,
"Are you guys alright? F-ck… You heard me."
Luther added the last part as he turned his head more or less the right direction.

Aida looked a bit confused as she failed several times to take her phone back before responding,
"Okay… I kinda believe you more on that given how hard it was to grab my phone."
Tristan Graves
_______

You could see the slight indecision in his eyes as he really thought about firing off the beam, only to let the energy fizzle out with a dull crackle. It still left the tip of his tentacle numb for the moment but wasn't as intense as if he'd actually fired it either. Tristan mostly just shook his head as he said,
"I think I'm mostly fine… Just have this stupid arm that will stay like this until my body decides it's 'safe'-"
He cut himself off with a surprised yell as he felt his tentacle bump into a wall as it curled around in the completely wrong manner. As yes, he too is a victim of the fun dust. As Tristan meant to just take up a bit less space by wrapping some of the length around himself.

"Okay… I was going to offer to help fix this mess… But now I'm not so sure if I'd end up doing more damage than good."
He added nervously, trying not to move much and risk hurting someone on accident.
Interestingly, the glowing spots on his tentacle started to look a little more violet than red.
_______

He managed to pull out the light spike pinning his foot down, looking at the severity of the burn before begrudgingly licking at it, hating the taste of his own blood as he thought,
I'd rather have a foot than not, it won't really make a difference since it's only a first degree burn really…
Scar's head turned towards the smell of blood when Logan cut his arm off. There was very little hesitation to use his 'bad' foot as hell it even already was starting to heal over, slower than normal for a few reasons but regenerating all the same.
You could tell by the misplaced footsteps and soft growls that he was affected by the confusion, but seemed to be taking it somewhat okay.

He growled a bit as he missed the first bite but got it on the second as he swallowed the severed arm before half looking over at Crya and Lexi as he tilted his head and said,
"Interesting, but I noticed that you also took the dark spike intended for me as well… And not to be an a-shole but I'd have been perfectly fine, might not've registered as much since I have a high pain tolerance and regeneration."
He then turned around a little awkwardly before walking towards them as he thought,
I don't care if that was toxic to eat on some level, it got the taste of my own blood mostly out of my mouth and that's better than nothing.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14