Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most Plush-able breed?
1 2 3 4 5 6
So, I've actually seen somebody make a plushie Tundra pattern, but as far as what breed would be the easiest? I think Spirals maybe- you could make a scarf of one, and wear it! Plus, for them (and Imps too), you could hack any of the myriad Haku-from-Spirited-Away patterns that're out there.
So, I've actually seen somebody make a plushie Tundra pattern, but as far as what breed would be the easiest? I think Spirals maybe- you could make a scarf of one, and wear it! Plus, for them (and Imps too), you could hack any of the myriad Haku-from-Spirited-Away patterns that're out there.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

i’d say mirrors honestly, they don’t seem the most difficult to make into plushies? but i don’t know anything about plushies
WLoOVBq.jpeg
Here’s Clockworkmoose’s Luminax pattern
Here is Fornara’s veilspun pattern and here is their obelisk pattern (on page 3 of the thread is the link to the pattern)

I’m sure there’s more, but while these don’t look like easy patterns they are obviously doable. At one point I wanted to make a Wildclaw pattern, but I never got around to it.
Here’s Clockworkmoose’s Luminax pattern
Here is Fornara’s veilspun pattern and here is their obelisk pattern (on page 3 of the thread is the link to the pattern)

I’m sure there’s more, but while these don’t look like easy patterns they are obviously doable. At one point I wanted to make a Wildclaw pattern, but I never got around to it.
some of the breeds here wouldn't be that much more complex than the dragonology plushes, if those can be executed to the point of mass production then we could probably get even an aberration going just fine. to actually answer the question, snappers or bogsneaks because they deserve it.
some of the breeds here wouldn't be that much more complex than the dragonology plushes, if those can be executed to the point of mass production then we could probably get even an aberration going just fine. to actually answer the question, snappers or bogsneaks because they deserve it.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
tundras 100%
i have "learn to sew well enough to make a plushie of my custom progen" on my endless list of hobbies to get into lol
tundras 100%
i have "learn to sew well enough to make a plushie of my custom progen" on my endless list of hobbies to get into lol
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
baby aethers plsssss (baby bogs are a close second though) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=56&bodygene=165&breed=22&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=162&tertgene=148&winggene=165&wings=163&auth=4cb800ff8be2d6a53ed93aa0b078226e271ec26d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
baby aethers plsssss

(baby bogs are a close second though)

dragon?age=0&body=56&bodygene=165&breed=22&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=162&tertgene=148&winggene=165&wings=163&auth=4cb800ff8be2d6a53ed93aa0b078226e271ec26d&dummyext=prev.png
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Auraboas
Auraboas
I don’t know what to put here
I think Coatl hatchies would make the best plushies.

Look at those little squirts - they practically ooze beanie baby energy. You'd just have to take some liberties and have the feathers only in your heart.

As for which would be easiest to make? Definitely Snap and Boggie babies. Fill those chubby bellies with beans and they'd even sit upright!
I think Coatl hatchies would make the best plushies.

Look at those little squirts - they practically ooze beanie baby energy. You'd just have to take some liberties and have the feathers only in your heart.

As for which would be easiest to make? Definitely Snap and Boggie babies. Fill those chubby bellies with beans and they'd even sit upright!
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
Consider: permababies of all breeds
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2674017.png2802457.png2804985.png2805970.png2806037.png
2806128.png2806314.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
[quote name="DJGay" date="2024-03-28 20:31:55" ] Consider: permababies of all breeds [/quote] yes I change my answer... bab veilspuns you could do their hair and all the cuddly plushes
DJGay wrote on 2024-03-28 20:31:55:
yes I change my answer... bab veilspuns you could do their hair and all the cuddly plushes
1 2 3 4 5 6