Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Waystead High School (OOC)(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Alright, post is out finally. Please try and finish up interactions within the next few posts and make your way to the correct woods for capture the flag :]

FYI - there are no teachers or staff at the fenced in woods so if your character goes there, interactions will die. It was just a little worldbuilding so that the end of my post wasn't as stiff.
Alright, post is out finally. Please try and finish up interactions within the next few posts and make your way to the correct woods for capture the flag :]

FYI - there are no teachers or staff at the fenced in woods so if your character goes there, interactions will die. It was just a little worldbuilding so that the end of my post wasn't as stiff.
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Finally, I could finish this drawing. Took so damn long because of getting an incompatible pen then needing to wait for the refund and then getting new nibs to not destroy my art tablet. Here's Pearl, in better detail than I can describe~ [s]I couldn't be asked to do a ton of detail on the jewelry for how small the shells are and how many I'd have to draw.[/s] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/9c5e0e44873ad07da777e70d47047754/24458ddf2f392306-ae/s2048x3072/38483eb8cdf8267054fb2bae17e2025fc646df1f.jpg[/img]
Finally, I could finish this drawing. Took so damn long because of getting an incompatible pen then needing to wait for the refund and then getting new nibs to not destroy my art tablet.

Here's Pearl, in better detail than I can describe~
I couldn't be asked to do a ton of detail on the jewelry for how small the shells are and how many I'd have to draw.
38483eb8cdf8267054fb2bae17e2025fc646df1f.jpg
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
everyone: join __!! its awesome!!!
me joining earth: roc
everyone: join __!! its awesome!!!
me joining earth: roc
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
i have to wait until my nests hatch :(
i have to wait until my nests hatch :(
I totally disappeared aaaaaa gonna get a post up by Monday for sure tho
I totally disappeared aaaaaa gonna get a post up by Monday for sure tho
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Who's turn is it this time? Just excited to continue this haha!
Who's turn is it this time? Just excited to continue this haha!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
:eyes:

Prolly me but this RP is on the lowest of my priority lists. Sorry T^T I'd rather let mine die than someone else's

I've just been super busy lately with losing my job and stuff I say busy, but I really mean I haven't slept since I got the news so I have no brain power

Prolly me but this RP is on the lowest of my priority lists. Sorry T^T I'd rather let mine die than someone else's

I've just been super busy lately with losing my job and stuff I say busy, but I really mean I haven't slept since I got the news so I have no brain power
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-03-27 19:35:56" ] :eyes: Prolly me but this RP is on the lowest of my priority lists. Sorry T^T I'd rather let mine die than someone else's I've just been super busy lately with losing my job and stuff I say busy, but I really mean I haven't slept since I got the news so I have no brain power [/quote] ah I'm so sorry :( don't feel rushed, I just had a massive weekend with less-than-favorable outcomes so don't feel pressured <3
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-03-27 19:35:56:

ah I'm so sorry :(
don't feel rushed, I just had a massive weekend with less-than-favorable outcomes so don't feel pressured <3
tempted to bring in Aborren as a teacher who recently got infected but at the same time how the hell would Molog affect a being of pure magic
tempted to bring in Aborren as a teacher who recently got infected but at the same time how the hell would Molog affect a being of pure magic
[quote name="Halloweddd" date="2024-04-02 13:35:34" ] tempted to bring in Aborren as a teacher who recently got infected but at the same time how the hell would Molog affect a being of pure magic [/quote] Hmm... I'd assume probably the opposite of how Alex probably. Like the whole no magic - - - pure magic spectrum
Halloweddd wrote on 2024-04-02 13:35:34:

Hmm... I'd assume probably the opposite of how Alex probably. Like the whole

no magic - - - pure magic

spectrum

Any Pronouns - FR time
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14